Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Befriend a couple

Jump to newest

By *lueeyes3082 OP   Man
over a year ago

nr kettering

Would love to find a friendly couple to get to know and play with then eventually let them take me to a club. Does this sound enticing to any couples? Preferably someone close to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You and probably a large percentage of men on here.

However, you’re not going to have any luck with your profile as it is. No pics, no info, no nothing. Most couples who seek a single man look for one who puts a lot of effort in and that starts with what they can see on Fab.

Big pond, little fish I’m afraid. As brutal as it sounds you will need to work a lot harder.

over a year ago

Good luck in your quest, sir

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe try going to a club and seeing if you can find a friendly couple there ?

over a year ago

I want to win the lottery on Saturday but I can’t be arsed walking down the shop.

By *tranger swings 69Couple
over a year ago

cheshire

"You and probably a large percentage of men on here.

However, you’re not going to have any luck with your profile as it is. No pics, no info, no nothing. Most couples who seek a single man look for one who puts a lot of effort in and that starts with what they can see on Fab.

Big pond, little fish I’m afraid. As brutal as it sounds you will need to work a lot harder.

"

Exactly this

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"You and probably a large percentage of men on here.

"

Totally agree. One pic from 2016 ain’t going to cut it

Post new Message to Thread