Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Moonage Daydream

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That was cheaper than all the therapy I have had.

It's a stunning film.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Not seen it, but did go to see 'See how they run'. Very funny and did wonders for my soul

over a year ago

"Not seen it, but did go to see 'See how they run'. Very funny and did wonders for my soul "

If you like Bowie, see it.

I'm not sure about See How They Run. I saw it at the theatre many years ago. I might wait until it's on the telly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to go out with someone who didn't like David Bowie -- I'm still trying to work that one out.

over a year ago

"I used to go out with someone who didn't like David Bowie -- I'm still trying to work that one out. "

I suppose there must be some people that don't like Bowie. If I've met one they've kept it quiet.

I adored him from a very early age. Fifty years on, just watching him on the big screen I could track all my development through his look and music at that time.

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Planning to see it on Thursday

over a year ago

"Planning to see it on Thursday"

Visually it's pretty full on. If you're sensitive to flashing images prepare for that.

Enjoy.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I used to go out with someone who didn't like David Bowie -- I'm still trying to work that one out.

I suppose there must be some people that don't like Bowie. If I've met one they've kept it quiet.

I adored him from a very early age. Fifty years on, just watching him on the big screen I could track all my development through his look and music at that time.

"

only liked early stuff - not a fan of his 80’s work onwards but haven’t listened to much because after ashes to ashes i left the building x

By *orthmanMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Thoroughly enjoyed it. What a man. So many facets to his artistry. His music is a soundtrack to my life. From 'Space Oddity' on Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart's Junior Choice in the late 60s to the remarkable 'Lazarus' in 2016. And, let's not forget, the ultimate showman, even managing somehow to choreograph the release of 'Blackstar' with his own death.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont like Bowie, I find him hard to look at, bit scary

Post new Message to Thread