Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it possible to ..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Remove pics on an iphone 4 after they have got into the photo library??? ........... and if so ........ how????? cant see the trash bin or a delete message ............

thank u .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bottom right of the screen should be a little trash can on the piccy. Hit that

over a year ago

"Bottom right of the screen should be a little trash can on the piccy. Hit that "

there isnt

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If its not there just tap the photo, say 'Santa's little nut sack' and the trash can will reappear at the bottom. Just like magic

over a year ago

"Remove pics on an iphone 4 after they have got into the photo library??? ........... and if so ........ how????? cant see the trash bin or a delete message ............

thank u ..... "

There is an edit button top right hand corner, select the pics you don't want to keep and then delete

over a year ago

"If its not there just tap the photo, say 'Santa's little nut sack' and the trash can will reappear at the bottom. Just like magic "

much as i wanna believe everything u say - there still isnt ........... this is why I have a problem .......

over a year ago

"Remove pics on an iphone 4 after they have got into the photo library??? ........... and if so ........ how????? cant see the trash bin or a delete message ............

thank u .....

There is an edit button top right hand corner, select the pics you don't want to keep and then delete "

that only lets me rotate, or constrain, or send somewhere else ....... there is no delete or trash can and I am now worried they might be on my facebook and ipad so I really do need to get them deleted lol

over a year ago

Well what Ryan said is right...you do just click on them and the trash bin icon comes up at the bottom of the right hand side...what you done to your phone Minx

over a year ago

thank u .....

There is an edit button top right hand corner, select the pics you don't want to keep and then delete

that only lets me rotate, or constrain, or send somewhere else ....... there is no delete or trash can and I am now worried they might be on my facebook and ipad so I really do need to get them deleted lol "

I have the same phone as you, go into your gallery, top right hand corner is an edit option press that, then just select the pics you want to be rid of, at the bottom you should have delete in red press that and your unwanted pics should be gone!

over a year ago

Or plug it into iTunes and delete from there

over a year ago

Neither of these options gets delete or a trash can up ............... there is a gap where the trash can would be and when i do edit it comes up with rotate, auto enhance, clear red eye or crop photo ........... no delete

over a year ago

Or if you select the pics individually bottom right hand corner is the trash can!

Minxy have you been playing with your setting?

over a year ago

"Or plug it into iTunes and delete from there"

good thinking batwoman ...... xx I will try that xx

over a year ago

"Or if you select the pics individually bottom right hand corner is the trash can!

Minxy have you been playing with your setting? "

not that I remember ............ what should my settings be like .........

over a year ago

"Or plug it into iTunes and delete from there

good thinking batwoman ...... xx I will try that xx "

Or delete from your iPad...failing that delete from fb...failing that, don't take rude pictures on your phone

over a year ago

"Well what Ryan said is right...you do just click on them and the trash bin icon comes up at the bottom of the right hand side...what you done to your phone Minx "

havent done anything but then it is My phone .........

over a year ago

Or delete from your iPad...failing that delete from fb...failing that, don't take rude pictures on your phone "

its a little late for the last one ........ and if they are on facebook I am in trouble...... big trouble lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Minxie you are touching the edit button whilst viewing a single pic. Try doing it from the main gallery

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

whatever you do, dont put in in the oven..

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Google says........camera roll photos are taken by your phone and albums containing these photos can be deleted on you phone as explained above. Photos in photo library are synced to your phone from your computer and are deleted by deselecting the photos on the Photos tab of your iTunes sync settings and syncing your phone.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

This is the only way Minxie. You can only delete photos in your 'camera roll' on the iphone itself.

over a year ago

This is the only way Minxie. You can only delete photos in your 'camera roll' on the iphone itself. "

they are in the library

over a year ago

"Neither of these options gets delete or a trash can up ............... there is a gap where the trash can would be and when i do edit it comes up with rotate, auto enhance, clear red eye or crop photo ........... no delete

"

ha ha your phone does not believe you have any worth trashing?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/12/12 13:58:53]

over a year ago

"Neither of these options gets delete or a trash can up ............... there is a gap where the trash can would be and when i do edit it comes up with rotate, auto enhance, clear red eye or crop photo ........... no delete

ha ha your phone does not believe you have any worth trashing? "

perverted phone

over a year ago

This is the only way Minxie. You can only delete photos in your 'camera roll' on the iphone itself.

they are in the library "

So have I saved the day then?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Are they hard core minxie? Email them to me and I will delete them for you

over a year ago

Have you done it yet?

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

thank u ..... "

Sounds like the I phone will be going into the trash can

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

thank u ..... "

Send them to me and I'll see whether I concur you should remove them...

over a year ago

they are in the library

So have I saved the day then? "

when did f.....ing itune change ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"Have you done it yet? "

nooooooooooo am struggling here lol

over a year ago

they are in the library

So have I saved the day then?

when did f.....ing itune change ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "

Erm it hasn't? Oh no lol

over a year ago

where are my pictures now then cos I plugged my phone into the laptop and it synched including the photos now I cant find em in itunes ............. lol

over a year ago

"Have you done it yet?

nooooooooooo am struggling here lol "

Ha ha sorry I shouldn't laugh, have you tried all the ways we have told you? And iTunes hasn't changed!

over a year ago

"where are my pictures now then cos I plugged my phone into the laptop and it synched including the photos now I cant find em in itunes ............. lol

"

Click on the photos tab Minx! Quick....lol

over a year ago

"where are my pictures now then cos I plugged my phone into the laptop and it synched including the photos now I cant find em in itunes ............. lol

"

oh o better check facebk and twatter

over a year ago

OMG someone has just posted naughty pics all over bookface!!

over a year ago

right have deleted them from the iphone folder that miraculously appeared on the desktop ............... how do I get am all off my phone now ????? lol xx

over a year ago

"Have you done it yet?

nooooooooooo am struggling here lol

Ha ha sorry I shouldn't laugh, have you tried all the ways we have told you? And iTunes hasn't changed! "

Itunes has changed lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oh forgot to say. Whatever you do don't connect to iTunes and synch before you have deleted from your phone. That will be disastrous

over a year ago

i am going to work now ....... we can conclude this later lol byeeeeeee

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"i am going to work now ....... we can conclude this later lol byeeeeeee "

Half of the W.I will have seen your fanjita by the time you get back

over a year ago

iTunes controls what photos are on your device apart from camera roll images. Connect to iTunes, select your iPhone on left side. Details of your iPhone should show in the centre. Above that there are tabs showing music movie photos etc. click photo tab.

Now you can deselect 'sync all photos' and then sync your phone. This will remove all photos from your iPhone apart from those in your camera roll. Alternatively if your iPhone isn't set to sync all photos then you should see a list of folders it is synced to. Deselect the folder with the naughty photos in and then sync your phone. This time only the photos in the folder you deselected will be removed.

Hope this helps x

over a year ago

"i am going to work now ....... we can conclude this later lol byeeeeeee "

Stay at work an hide in the storeroom till it blows over lol.....

By *insfordcoupleCouple
over a year ago

winsford cheshire

Reset to factory settings and ur bin will reappear xx

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"iTunes controls what photos are on your device apart from camera roll images. Connect to iTunes, select your iPhone on left side. Details of your iPhone should show in the centre. Above that there are tabs showing music movie photos etc. click photo tab.

Now you can deselect 'sync all photos' and then sync your phone. This will remove all photos from your iPhone apart from those in your camera roll. Alternatively if your iPhone isn't set to sync all photos then you should see a list of folders it is synced to. Deselect the folder with the naughty photos in and then sync your phone. This time only the photos in the folder you deselected will be removed.

Hope this helps x"

By folder, do you mean album?

over a year ago

"iTunes controls what photos are on your device apart from camera roll images. Connect to iTunes, select your iPhone on left side. Details of your iPhone should show in the centre. Above that there are tabs showing music movie photos etc. click photo tab.

Hope this helps x

By folder, do you mean album?"

Not really, you view them on your phone as albums but they are held on your pc/mac in folders. You instruct iTunes to sync with folders of images and they are referred to within iTunes as folders as oppose to albums.

over a year ago

Hope this helps x"

This is how it should work but if you have an iphone4s it starts to get a bit more complicated. You need to make sure your photo stream is turned off otherwise if you take a photo with your phone it will end up on every device that you have it linked to. Very embarrassing I would imagine.

over a year ago

"Reset to factory settings and ur bin will reappear xx "

The bin was never there to start with, restoring factory settings won't help.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Hope this helps x

By folder, do you mean album?

Not really, you view them on your phone as albums but they are held on your pc/mac in folders. You instruct iTunes to sync with folders of images and they are referred to within iTunes as folders as oppose to albums. "

Ah ok. I follow you now

over a year ago

The photos in your library are sync to your computer access your comp move selected pics to a diffrent folder ie music then re sync

over a year ago

"The photos in your library are sync to your computer access your comp move selected pics to a diffrent folder ie music then re sync "

Good point, this is probably the quickest way to do it.

over a year ago

Hope this helps x"

It would do but u aint using the latest IOS lol and for anyone that hasn't upgraded Itunes has changed ........... lol I am not going nuts ........

over a year ago

Just so u can all breathe a sigh of relief - my fone is sorted ........... the pics have vanished ................ I dont know how but they have gone ...... well I sort of do know how someone removed em for me ........ how I don't know lol

Post new Message to Thread