Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hi!

Jump to newest

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Hi all, does anyone have any ideas on why I can't post or comment through our couples account? Only been here a few weeks, not broken any rules, can't work out who I can talk to about the issue.

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Drop a private message to admin, this happened to a friend recently and they resolved it.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Drop a private message to admin, this happened to a friend recently and they resolved it.

Good luck "

Oh - are you verified on the couples account either by meet or photo? I think that’s a pre-requisite.

over a year ago

Safety trigger it’s spoting that two accounts are being used from the one ip or devices

best bet is to contact admin

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Yes. We're photo and meet verified over there, and site supporter, I couldn't work out how to find admin, went through the contact us link about a week ago and nothings changed

Thanks for your reply!

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Safety trigger it’s spoting that two accounts are being used from the one ip or devices

best bet is to contact admin "

I set up this account after the couples one, mostly to see if I could message in here haha!

Thanks, how do I find admin?

over a year ago

"Safety trigger it’s spoting that two accounts are being used from the one ip or devices

I set up this account after the couples one, mostly to see if I could message in here haha!

Thanks, how do I find admin? "

Not shour then I just know that is in place thought

And here the link

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

And here the link

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact"

Thank you,I think I went through that a week or so ago, but will try again!

Thanks again

over a year ago

And here the link

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact

Thank you,I think I went through that a week or so ago, but will try again!

Thanks again "

Your welcome anytime x

over a year ago

This happened to me. Just go to help at bottom of app...one message to admin and all sorted.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Yes. We're photo and meet verified over there, and site supporter, I couldn't work out how to find admin, went through the contact us link about a week ago and nothings changed

Thanks for your reply! "

It can take time admin are inundated you can always message them again x

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Yes. We're photo and meet verified over there, and site supporter, I couldn't work out how to find admin, went through the contact us link about a week ago and nothings changed

Thanks for your reply!

It can take time admin are inundated you can always message them again x"

Oh yeah, I completely understand that, it might have been longer haha. I've resent a message, thanks for the response

over a year ago

Hmm its happened to some friends who have been here forever in the last couple of weeks - i wonder what triggers it? They've reached out to admin, but its like their accounts don't work anymore - so strange

They've not posted anything recently, so can't see that they could have broken rules

By *rsPuddles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Hmm its happened to some friends who have been here forever in the last couple of weeks - i wonder what triggers it? They've reached out to admin, but its like their accounts don't work anymore - so strange

They've not posted anything recently, so can't see that they could have broken rules "

Hmm wonder what's going on! I waited patiently for the 2 week mark to be able to come and join in the conversations, to just be greeted with a blank page after hitting submit on threads

I sent another message through yesterday, so let's see what happens

Post new Message to Thread