North West

We found a place full of charms

A magic world in our baby's arms

A soft embrace like satin and lace

A wondrous place

What a spot in a storm

To cuddle up and stay nice and warm

Away from harm in our baby's arms

Come join us in this wondrous nocturnal place for a lovely natter and maybe even a little snuggle

What have you been up to this Saturday-day? Tell us all about it, here on the Late Late Nocturnal©™ thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

¹

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

III

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Dear KC². Today I had a large leisurely family luncheon in Richmond Upon Thames. I think I overindulged.

And now I'm settled on the sofa with a piping hot Cafetière and birthday cake.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Dear KC². Today I had a large leisurely family luncheon in Richmond Upon Thames. I think I overindulged.

"

Happy birthday!

By *inky_couple2020 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

"¹"

Good evening, dear Nerø. Well done on being FirstFace and thank you for sharing your lovely day story too

I think we shall award you a new coffee pot, for Services to the Nocturnal Thread. Would you like to choose one?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Dear KC². Today I had a large leisurely family luncheon in Richmond Upon Thames. I think I overindulged.

Happy birthday!"

That's very kind of you. However I was intentionally opaque: it was my mother's birthday. But I appreciate your wishes.

over a year ago

North West

"2"

Second, but by no means the runner up - good evening Steve and your pickle

How's your day been? Today I went horse riding for the first time since early August. I only pootled along but it was good to be back!

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Good evening, dear Nerø. Well done on being FirstFace and thank you for sharing your lovely day story too

I think we shall award you a new coffee pot, for Services to the Nocturnal Thread. Would you like to choose one? "

Yes please, I would like an iconic Bodum™ one please. Thank you very muchly, KC².

over a year ago

North West

"3"

Good evening, Buxom Red and thank you for joining us here. We hope all is well in that-there Shrewsbury? Have the residents of that fair town been behaving, recently?

over a year ago

"2

How's your day been? Today I went horse riding for the first time since early August. I only pootled along but it was good to be back!"

It’s ok, second to Nero is a privilege.

I’m glad you had a good day!

I am out out in London. Lots of drinks down but feeling extremely sober still.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Happy birthday!

That's very kind of you. However I was intentionally opaque: it was my mother's birthday. But I appreciate your wishes."

I was, naturally, using you as a medium to convey my good wishes to your estimable mother.

By *wistedsoul35Man
over a year ago

cumbria

Evening all, hope you are all having a naughty night

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

Happy Birthday Nero!

over a year ago

North West

"III

"

Good effort, Quiet. Have things been all peaceful over in your neck of the woods today, or is it Quiet in name only?

over a year ago

North West

Happy birthday!"

Good evening, Elephantis, and thank you for joining us once more, on this fine nocturnal night. How's Saturday been treating you?

over a year ago

Hi from St Helens

over a year ago

North West

Let's all send merry birthday greetings to Mama Nerø

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Evening Mrs KC

Greetings from #arminasling.com - I will keep it brief coz typing is just a nightmare

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Happy Birthday Nero! "

Thank you, Mårchioness.

However, ad nauseam...

over a year ago

North West

"Evening all, hope you are all having a naughty night "

Hello, Mr Twisted. Is this your first nocturnal foray? We hope all is well with you and enjoy chatting nocturnal nonsense for a wee while longer

over a year ago

North West

"Hi from St Helens "

Good evening *shouts up the A580*. We hope you can here us over there

Welcome to the nocturnal thread, where you can chat nonsense to fellow night owls and insomniacs!

over a year ago

North West

"Evening Mrs KC

Greetings from #arminasling.com - I will keep it brief coz typing is just a nightmare "

Good evening, DC! I hope your sling has been pimped up? It'd never do to have a boring one. What on Earth have you been doing? Feel free to answer that in the medium of mime or song, to avoid typing

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

DiamondCougar broke her shoulder by falling out of her Bentley Mulsanne. She's our resident sybarite.

By *wistedsoul35Man
over a year ago

cumbria

"Evening all, hope you are all having a naughty night

Hello, Mr Twisted. Is this your first nocturnal foray? We hope all is well with you and enjoy chatting nocturnal nonsense for a wee while longer "

I usually check in most nights! Oh I'm always happy to chat nocturnal nonsense

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Let's all send merry birthday greetings to Mama Nerø "

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"

Good evening, Elephantis, and thank you for joining us once more, on this fine nocturnal night. How's Saturday been treating you?"

Oh, you ARE a constellation of delights! Such a nonpareil among hosts.

Saturday has involved my son doing very well in a Masterchef-inspired invention test,discovering to my surprise that I can still bowl, some spiders very much in the super-heavyweight division, and other shimmering delights.

How has your day been? Beautiful,I trust?

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"III

Good effort, Quiet. Have things been all peaceful over in your neck of the woods today, or is it Quiet in name only? "

Yes, pipped at the post.

Was a peaceful day until my was bitten by another. His leg is sore and he is struggling to settle.

over a year ago

North West

"2

How's your day been? Today I went horse riding for the first time since early August. I only pootled along but it was good to be back!

It’s ok, second to Nero is a privilege.

I’m glad you had a good day!

I am out out in London. Lots of drinks down but feeling extremely sober still. "

Stay safe, Steve. Don't find yourself suddenly hitting the deck when the beverages all start to bite! We hope you have fun *party popper noises*

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"DiamondCougar broke her shoulder by falling out of her Bentley Mulsanne. She's our resident sybarite."

Lmao!! Yes I have but omit the Bentley! The floor beneath me disappeared randomly ( nope, it wasn’t alcohol induced) and A RADLEY rucksack broke my fall….. and my shoulder. To say it’s been a pain is an understatement

over a year ago

North West

"

Good evening, Elephantis, and thank you for joining us once more, on this fine nocturnal night. How's Saturday been treating you?

Saturday has involved my son doing very well in a Masterchef-inspired invention test,discovering to my surprise that I can still bowl, some spiders very much in the super-heavyweight division, and other shimmering delights.

How has your day been? Beautiful,I trust?"

That sounds like a splendid Saturday. Top marks!

Today, I have officiated at a 5k and been horse riding. Mr KC did some DIY and made spaghetti carbonara for tea. It's been a reasonable Saturday. Very sunny

over a year ago

North West

"III

Good effort, Quiet. Have things been all peaceful over in your neck of the woods today, or is it Quiet in name only?

Yes, pipped at the post.

Was a peaceful day until my was bitten by another. His leg is sore and he is struggling to settle. "

Oh no! We hope Quiet Dog is back on all 4 legs soon

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"DiamondCougar broke her shoulder by falling out of her Bentley Mulsanne. She's our resident sybarite.

Lmao!! Yes I have but omit the Bentley! The floor beneath me disappeared randomly ( nope, it wasn’t alcohol induced) and A RADLEY rucksack broke my fall….. and my shoulder. To say it’s been a pain is an understatement "

What a load of poppycock and flimflam nonsense: You DO NOT have a RADLEY bag of any kind whatsoever! Fact.

You are armed to the hilt with Mulberry, Longchamp, Prada, Anya Hindmarch et al.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"

Oh no! We hope Quiet Dog is back on all 4 legs soon "

Thanks. He has just curled up now.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

Thanks. He has just curled up now. "

Hugs for both you and poorly dog x

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"DiamondCougar broke her shoulder by falling out of her Bentley Mulsanne. She's our resident sybarite.

Lmao!! Yes I have but omit the Bentley! The floor beneath me disappeared randomly ( nope, it wasn’t alcohol induced) and A RADLEY rucksack broke my fall….. and my shoulder. To say it’s been a pain is an understatement "

Offered to be

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Lmao!! Yes I have but omit the Bentley! The floor beneath me disappeared randomly ( nope, it wasn’t alcohol induced) and A RADLEY rucksack broke my fall….. and my shoulder. To say it’s been a pain is an understatement

Offered to be "

Indeed you did and thank you

over a year ago

North West

"

Thanks. He has just curled up now. "

Give him a little pat on the head from us. And maybe a little treat

By *aughtyTwo8488Couple
over a year ago

derby

Evening people of fab, hope we are all well. We are halfway through our weekend of children's birthday parties, people need to spread their baby making activities more evenly though the year!

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

Today, I have officiated at a 5k and been horse riding. Mr KC did some DIY and made spaghetti carbonara for tea. It's been a reasonable Saturday. Very sunny "

Was it authentic spaghetti carbonara, KC²? As in, did it have proper chunks of smoked ham swirling around the bechamel?

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman
over a year ago

.•°°

Good evening.•°°

over a year ago

North West

"Evening people of fab, hope we are all well. We are halfway through our weekend of children's birthday parties, people need to spread their baby making activities more evenly though the year!"

Good evening, Naughty², we hope that the East Midlands are fab, this fine evening?

Have you considered putting a notice in the local paper, beseeching people to procreate evenly throughout the year? We all know what happens 9 months before the month of September!

over a year ago

North West

"Good evening.•°°"

Good evening, Princess ! How's tricks?

over a year ago

North West

"

Today, I have officiated at a 5k and been horse riding. Mr KC did some DIY and made spaghetti carbonara for tea. It's been a reasonable Saturday. Very sunny

Was it authentic spaghetti carbonara, KC²? As in, did it have proper chunks of smoked ham swirling around the bechamel?"

Would you think less of us, if I told you it was pancetta?!

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"

Was it authentic spaghetti carbonara, KC²? As in, did it have proper chunks of smoked ham swirling around the bechamel?

Would you think less of us, if I told you it was pancetta?! "

Pancetta? Shut the front door! That's unbridled class.

over a year ago

North West

We're creeping towards the midnight hour

By *aughtyTwo8488Couple
over a year ago

derby

"Evening people of fab, hope we are all well. We are halfway through our weekend of children's birthday parties, people need to spread their baby making activities more evenly though the year!

Good evening, Naughty², we hope that the East Midlands are fab, this fine evening?

Have you considered putting a notice in the local paper, beseeching people to procreate evenly throughout the year? We all know what happens 9 months before the month of September!"

We have tried, but I guess no one reads the paper any more?!

over a year ago

North West

"Evening people of fab, hope we are all well. We are halfway through our weekend of children's birthday parties, people need to spread their baby making activities more evenly though the year!

Have you considered putting a notice in the local paper, beseeching people to procreate evenly throughout the year? We all know what happens 9 months before the month of September!

We have tried, but I guess no one reads the paper any more?!"

Perhaps you could send the town crier around to spread the word?

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman
over a year ago

.•°°

"Good evening.•°°

Good evening, Princess ! How's tricks?"

I went for a really nice walk this morning and this evening i had to get a really big spider out of my bathtub.

over a year ago

North West

"Good evening.•°°

Good evening, Princess ! How's tricks?

I went for a really nice walk this morning and this evening i had to get a really big spider out of my bathtub."

Glad you had a good walk and hope the eviction of your house guest wasn't too traumatic?!

over a year ago

North West

In the midnight hour, we cry more! More! More!

By *night98Man
over a year ago

wherever work is

Good evening first time in the forums as bored and lonely at work currently XD hope you are all well xx

By *rjamesMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I went mushroom hunting in the woods today and found the elusive and phallic stinkhorn

over a year ago

North West

"Good evening first time in the forums as bored and lonely at work currently XD hope you are all well xx "

Good evening, Knight! It's wonderful you could join us. We hope work doesn't drag too much and that you get some downtime soon. Welcome to the nocturnal thread.....

By *aughtyTwo8488Couple
over a year ago

derby

"In the midnight hour, we cry more! More! More! "

with a rebel yell!!

more,

more,

more...

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening first time in the forums as bored and lonely at work currently XD hope you are all well xx "

Everyone say hello to Knïght98. He's new on the fora. Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread.

over a year ago

North West

"I went mushroom hunting in the woods today and found the elusive and phallic stinkhorn "

Dr James, James, calling Dr James

Did you find any other fungi too?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"In the midnight hour, we cry more! More! More! "

°

...recurring...

over a year ago

Evening all, or should that be morning...

over a year ago

North West

"Evening all, or should that be morning..."

Well. It's evening if you've not been to sleep yet. Morning if you have. Those are the nocturnal rules!

How's tricks over yonder, with you?

By *night98Man
over a year ago

wherever work is

"Good evening first time in the forums as bored and lonely at work currently XD hope you are all well xx

Good evening, Knight! It's wonderful you could join us. We hope work doesn't drag too much and that you get some downtime soon. Welcome to the nocturnal thread....."

Yeah I work nights in security so essentially just sitting around waiting for something to happen that rarely does. thanks for the kind welcome love this site and (most of) it's users XD so it's nice to find another amazing element XD

over a year ago

"Evening all, or should that be morning...

Well. It's evening if you've not been to sleep yet. Morning if you have. Those are the nocturnal rules!

How's tricks over yonder, with you?"

I have not been to sleep yet, so I suppose it is still evening here in Mollersvile.

I am good just watched a movie, now it is time to relax

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Host dudette. What happened to the nocturnal facts?!?!

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening KC’s, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening all.

We used to roast a supply teacher something rotten, are you happy to be roasted Mrs KC?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening KC’s, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening all.

We used to roast a supply teacher something rotten, are you happy to be roasted Mrs KC? "

I would do anything to roast KC². But then she already knows that.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Evening x

By *rjamesMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I went mushroom hunting in the woods today and found the elusive and phallic stinkhorn

Dr James, James, calling Dr James

Did you find any other fungi too?"

Yes loads, some amethyst deceivers and a bright fly agaric too

over a year ago

Hola

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Hola "

Oi oi savaloy

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Good evening Lørna.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Face the front

over a year ago

Just got home.

It’s nearly 3am and I still look peng. And what are you doing? Probably sleeping like a [redacted]

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

Hi everybody

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/D8Dbpn5eWq4

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Hello.

over a year ago

Morning to anyone that's still up!

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Impressive stamina, as of course might be expected from such swinging stalwarts.

I was in bed by 11 pm. Shameful.

over a year ago

North West

"Impressive stamina, as of course might be expected from such swinging stalwarts.

I was in bed by 11 pm. Shameful."

I fell asleep at about 00:45

Nerø, the nocturnal facts fell asleep in my head too.

And our saucy Curious amigos, you can roast us any day of the week!

Steve - my bed head is the pengest thing this side of the M62.

Lorna - a belated hola. Discúlpame

Sorry if I've forgotten other names, but good evening and good morning to all of you

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Impressive stamina, as of course might be expected from such swinging stalwarts.

Sorry if I've forgotten other names, but good evening and good morning to all of you "

KC², if you think you're going to absolve yourself with that half-feeble (not even full feeble) excuse because of your premature exit from the Noc' then I'm going to question the validity of your Nocturnal entitlement. And I'm going stroke your derrière with an emery board.

over a year ago

North West

Sorry if I've forgotten other names, but good evening and good morning to all of you

KC², if you think you're going to absolve yourself with that half-feeble (not even full feeble) excuse because of your premature exit from the Noc' then I'm going to question the validity of your Nocturnal entitlement. And I'm going stroke your derrière with an emery board."

I'm going back to sleep now, along with all my facts.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

KC², if you think you're going to absolve yourself with that half-feeble (not even full feeble) excuse because of your premature exit from the Noc' then I'm going to question the validity of your Nocturnal entitlement. And I'm going stroke your derrière with an emery board.

I'm going back to sleep now, along with all my facts. "

Post new Message to Thread