Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's a grower not a shower

Jump to newest

By *ylonlover87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I was in my 40s when I heard this. I was always shy about being naked when not hard as I was worried about size. Funny how one comment can change how uou think. After a girl explained you can't judge a cock until its hard I stopped worrying. I'm 7inch when hard but when I'm not I used to worry girls would look at me in jeans and think my bulge meant I'm small. Anyone else over think something stupid about themselves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isc94Man
over a year ago

North East

I like that I’m a grower makes it more fun

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I didn't join fab for many months after I found out about it as thought I was too old and nobody would want to meet me.

By *ylonlover87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"I didn't join fab for many months after I found out about it as thought I was too old and nobody would want to meet me."

And after you joined I'm sure your confidence went up. Beautiful pictures x

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I've got a tiny dick when it's not hard, it's not much better when it is though ahaha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine goes from about 4 to 7.5”. I like it that way, more fun when you’re up!

over a year ago

Mine grows for showing

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

Nothing up with a grower mines not the biggest but gets job done

over a year ago

"I've got a tiny dick when it's not hard, it's not much better when it is though ahaha "

Hung like a 10yr old. Feel your pain. May be like a needle but it goes like a sewing machine

By *ouple4PlayXCouple
over a year ago

Essex

I can assure you it’s not the size it’s if you know what to do with it! Haha

By *ylonlover87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"I can assure you it’s not the size it’s if you know what to do with it! Haha "

I know what you go with it. Just need to find someone to do it too lol

over a year ago

Wow, what a rack!

over a year ago

Way too much pressure towards this kind of thing these days. Be happy with yourself no matter what you are packing

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

Shower here I think, he is 4 inches when sleeping and 7 1/2 when he is angry

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

"I didn't join fab for many months after I found out about it as thought I was too old and nobody would want to meet me."

Oh I don't think you have anything to worry about x

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Not sure which one of those I am haha

over a year ago

You are definitely one of the sexiest women I’ve seen on here

over a year ago

For a moment I have to check the op wasn’t me ..

Op, this is me, I get all ‘don’t look at me’ and I actually know I feel slightly shy, maybe I do have a size complex, and a partners words or actions can make all the difference with how I think of things.

My cock is like me - dead hard but soft and lovable too.

By *hroatitboyMan
over a year ago

GLA

Hate that men put pressure on themselves for something they’ve no control over. If you’re hung great. If you’re not great as well. It’s about what you do with it lads so stop beating yourself up or getting anxious about it.

over a year ago

"Hate that men put pressure on themselves for something they’ve no control over. If you’re hung great. If you’re not great as well. It’s about what you do with it lads so stop beating yourself up or getting anxious about it. "

over a year ago

"I was in my 40s when I heard this. I was always shy about being naked when not hard as I was worried about size. Funny how one comment can change how uou think. After a girl explained you can't judge a cock until its hard I stopped worrying. I'm 7inch when hard but when I'm not I used to worry girls would look at me in jeans and think my bulge meant I'm small. Anyone else over think something stupid about themselves "

Growers are fascinating and amazing. Going from 2 inches to 6 inches is really cool to watch.

over a year ago

I just asked for a shower at the drive thru after glipsing this thread stupid tired brain

over a year ago

"I was in my 40s when I heard this. I was always shy about being naked when not hard as I was worried about size. Funny how one comment can change how uou think. After a girl explained you can't judge a cock until its hard I stopped worrying. I'm 7inch when hard but when I'm not I used to worry girls would look at me in jeans and think my bulge meant I'm small. Anyone else over think something stupid about themselves

Growers are fascinating and amazing. Going from 2 inches to 6 inches is really cool to watch. "

If I get really really horny… it’s sometimes bigger than usual is this a thing?

over a year ago

"I was in my 40s when I heard this. I was always shy about being naked when not hard as I was worried about size. Funny how one comment can change how uou think. After a girl explained you can't judge a cock until its hard I stopped worrying. I'm 7inch when hard but when I'm not I used to worry girls would look at me in jeans and think my bulge meant I'm small. Anyone else over think something stupid about themselves

Growers are fascinating and amazing. Going from 2 inches to 6 inches is really cool to watch.

If I get really really horny… it’s sometimes bigger than usual is this a thing? "

Yep! Well cool.

over a year ago

"I just asked for a shower at the drive thru after glipsing this thread stupid tired brain "

But did you say shower or shower?

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Personally I was always self conscious about having been circumcised. I’d have the quickest showers possible after games lessons, swimming, etc.

It took many years to be comfortable with what I’ve got.

By *aturelover 69Man
over a year ago

Evesham

"I was in my 40s when I heard this. I was always shy about being naked when not hard as I was worried about size. Funny how one comment can change how uou think. After a girl explained you can't judge a cock until its hard I stopped worrying. I'm 7inch when hard but when I'm not I used to worry girls would look at me in jeans and think my bulge meant I'm small. Anyone else over think something stupid about themselves "
I'm quite small when soft which was good when bigger guys were fucking my wife and looking at my tiny dick soft thinking no wonder she fucks about

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I haven’t considered this myself, penis size is merely one factor of many that can affect sexual pleasure. Enthusiasm and sexual skill are much more important

Mr

over a year ago

I use to think the same but then got told that showers is like being fucked by a flaccid cock where a grower the ladies can feel every inch deeper so I'm happy being a grower and before anyone says anything their not my words but a lady friend of mine

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Both to be fair

By *in GuruMan
over a year ago

Corsham

[Removed by poster at 24/09/22 09:25:12]

By *in GuruMan
over a year ago

Corsham

If this was completely true, how come there is not a big market of 3-4” dildos

over a year ago

It ain’t much but at least it is honest work hun

over a year ago

"I haven’t considered this myself, penis size is merely one factor of many that can affect sexual pleasure. Enthusiasm and sexual skill are much more important

Mr "

Enthusiasm is very important!

over a year ago

"I just asked for a shower at the drive thru after glipsing this thread stupid tired brain

But did you say shower or shower? "

i said shower

By *winfrozrMan
over a year ago

Carnoustie

I’m definitely a grower not a shower

over a year ago

"I haven’t considered this myself, penis size is merely one factor of many that can affect sexual pleasure. Enthusiasm and sexual skill are much more important

Mr

Enthusiasm is very important! "

I’m all enthusiastic

By *ames_smith86Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Mine is a grower. Especially after exercise or on the cold

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Mines practically always semi to hard. But gets quite meaty when it's very excited

over a year ago

totally no point have a lorry if you dont have a clue how to drive or park it

Post new Message to Thread