Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

Love these cryptic threads

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not all attached women are married, they could also be engaged or in a long term committed relationship.

What exactly are you looking to gain out of this thread?

over a year ago

I accidentally attached my woman to the 240 volt kitchen circuit the other day.

Swear box is looking good.

over a year ago

"I accidentally attached my woman to the 240 volt kitchen circuit the other day.

Swear box is looking good. "

over a year ago

Golf

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Uhmmmmmmm

All married women are attached.

Susie is married.

Therefore Susie is attached.

I think that's reasonable

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Golf"

Fiesta

over a year ago

"Uhmmmmmmm

Susie is married.

I think that's reasonable "

Susie is a dick.

over a year ago

Can’t stand women that cheat!!!!!!!! Just leave?? Worst thing you can do to a human. THE WORST THING!!!!!

over a year ago

"Can’t stand women that cheat!!!!!!!! Just leave?? Worst thing you can do to a human. THE WORST THING!!!!! "
you okay steve hope you are anyway

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Thought for the day" solved

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm detached

over a year ago

I am attached but I will cheat on my partner if you can afford to take me on a date to Greggs

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

I’m rather attached to my pussy and tits

over a year ago

"I am attached but I will cheat on my partner if you can afford to take me on a date to Greggs "

I’m from the land of Gregg’s

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I am attached but I will cheat on my partner if you can afford to take me on a date to Greggs "

What's your fave pastry product from Greggs ?

over a year ago

"I am attached but I will cheat on my partner if you can afford to take me on a date to Greggs

I’m from the land of Gregg’s "

You're one of the good ones.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Love these cryptic threads"

Is this thread a crossword answer?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Love these cryptic threads

Is this thread a crossword answer? "

There's only ever a cross word if the C word comes up.

By *assiieneilxMan
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

"Uhmmmmmmm

Susie is married.

She could be married but separated

over a year ago

"I am attached but I will cheat on my partner if you can afford to take me on a date to Greggs

What's your fave pastry product from Greggs ?"

I proper miss the meat and potato pasty. Why did they get rid of that? I've got such fond memories of my dad coming home with Greggs.

I quite like their biscuits too.

What about you Granny?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Uhmmmmmmm

Susie is married.

Therefore How long does it take susie to paint the wall

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Uhmmmmmmm

Susie is married.

Susie is a dick."

But sheena is...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I proper miss the meat and potato pasty. Why did they get rid of that? I've got such fond memories of my dad coming home with Greggs.

What about you Granny? "

I avoid it like the plague cos it's shite BUT it's shite I love and the smell lures me in ........

I always go for a VEGAN sausage roll or if no one is looking I will buy a cheese n onion slice with an unhealthy sprinkling of regret......

Last Christmas I had the Xmas Vegan Shite and Cranberry slice and nearly upchucked.

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Golf

Fiesta"

Focus x 2

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Uhmmmmmmm

Susie is married.

Therefore How long does it take susie to paint the wall "

Susie got married to a painter and decorator and automatically elevated herself to quality control

over a year ago

What about you Granny?

I avoid it like the plague cos it's shite BUT it's shite I love and the smell lures me in ........

I always go for a VEGAN sausage roll or if no one is looking I will buy a cheese n onion slice with an unhealthy sprinkling of regret......

Last Christmas I had the Xmas Vegan Shite and Cranberry slice and nearly upchucked. "

Oh god the cheese and onion slices are lush!!

I've never tried a Vegan sausage roll. When I'm next in the UK I'm going to give one a bash because so many people rave about them. But yeah, I'm always lured in too and buy way too much.

I miss Greggs!! Nothing like that here in Ireland. It's all about chicken fillet rolls and crappy sandwiches.

over a year ago

What about you Granny?

Last Christmas I had the Xmas Vegan Shite and Cranberry slice and nearly upchucked.

I've never tried a Vegan sausage roll. When I'm next in the UK I'm going to give one a bash because so many people rave about them. But yeah, I'm always lured in too and buy way too much.

I miss Greggs!! Nothing like that here in Ireland. It's all about chicken fillet rolls and crappy sandwiches. "

Wait? What? They don’t have Greggs in Ireland?

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Love these cryptic threads

Is this thread a crossword answer?

There's only ever a cross word if the C word comes up."

Everyone grab a stick, we need to poke this nest.

over a year ago

What about you Granny?

I miss Greggs!! Nothing like that here in Ireland. It's all about chicken fillet rolls and crappy sandwiches.

Wait? What? They don’t have Greggs in Ireland?"

I am sure they do up in Northern Ireland. But in the Republic they don't have any.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What about you Granny?

I miss Greggs!! Nothing like that here in Ireland. It's all about chicken fillet rolls and crappy sandwiches. "

Nothing to rave about ..... it's just that I don't think people can tell the difference....

Answer this LBC ...... Why are Greggs hot products never and by never I mean NEVER hot..... not even a good warm ..... just hand hot ........ why lbc why ?

over a year ago

What about you Granny?

Nothing to rave about ..... it's just that I don't think people can tell the difference....

Answer this LBC ...... Why are Greggs hot products never and by never I mean NEVER hot..... not even a good warm ..... just hand hot ........ why lbc why ?"

You know now you have said that, I have to say that my local Greggs was actually amazing at getting them out piping hot 70% of the time.

I'll be honest though you can't beat one that's perfectly warm. Nothing worse than burning your mouth because you don't have the patience to wait, and they do taste better at that hand hot temp.

Maybe that's just me but that's honestly how I feel!

over a year ago

What about you Granny?

Wait? What? They don’t have Greggs in Ireland?

I am sure they do up in Northern Ireland. But in the Republic they don't have any.

"

I always fancied a weekend in Dublin but this is making me think twice.

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"I'm detached "

I've got a semi - Jus sayin.

By *rankW101Man
over a year ago

Malton

"I accidentally attached my woman to the 240 volt kitchen circuit the other day.

Swear box is looking good. "

Wouldn't mind being attached to her!

over a year ago

What's your fave pastry product from Greggs ?"

I know it wasn’t a question for me but sausage bean and cheese melt

over a year ago

"Marriedx"

What about them?

Post new Message to Thread