Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Outside of fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all know that the name of the game here is discretion and for the majority that isn't an issue at all.

If I see someone I recognise from fab out and about in the wild I would either not acknowledge them, or I would give a polite head nod. (Unless of course it is a social in which case that would be rather rude)

My question is, what is the worst thing that has happened to you by a person on fab that clearly didnt know the meaning of the word discrete?

The worst I have had was a few years ago and someone approaching me on the street while I was walking with my husband and kids and talking all about how he recognised me from Fab.

My friend had one of her fb's wait until he knew her husband was home and put a letter through her door. Luckily he was aware of her being on fab and was fine with it, but it could have been a disaster.

So, whats yours? Did it make you more weary of being on the site or sharing your face pics? Or did you take it all in your stride

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thankfully not had that issue yet, in fact I’ve only ever seen someone out once a good few years ago now.

A lady I met was out shopping one day with her fella and we passed in the High Street, just a little smile then that was it, discretion is always the key!

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Wow OP I'd hate that! I know a lot of people on here but respect privacy, it's the reason my face pics are private

over a year ago

"Wow OP I'd hate that! I know a lot of people on here but respect privacy, it's the reason my face pics are private "

It was certainly an uncomfortable situation! Thats why I am stiff to show my face pics now

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"Wow OP I'd hate that! I know a lot of people on here but respect privacy, it's the reason my face pics are private

It was certainly an uncomfortable situation! Thats why I am stiff to show my face pics now"

Don't blame you! I know we are all here for same reasons but there has to be some boundaries

over a year ago

Wow that's awful!

Only time I have seen someone in the real world (apart from arranged meetings) was when a lady I was chatting to and I realised we were going to be in the same area at the same time. Spotted each other across the road and a small smile exchanged but that's it. Wouldn't have dreamt of more!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A bloke off here turned up at my workplace, twice! With flowers

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"A bloke off here turned up at my workplace, twice! With flowers "

Wow that's creepy

over a year ago

"A bloke off here turned up at my workplace, twice! With flowers "

Once is bad enough, but twice?? Thats odd

By *flkfunseekerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

bit much isn’t it

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've had the opposite a couple of times ,people thinking they know or have seen me & it's never been me.

I'm real life people think they know me too quite often,I guess I must have some doppelgangers (poor things lol).

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

We had a social with a guy, which ended in a snog when the night was over. Just recently, we were shopping and he came up to me and with no warning tried to carry on the kiss.

He got a slap from me and a stern word from Jack.

over a year ago

Wink and a nod in passing is all that’s need

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"We had a social with a guy, which ended in a snog when the night was over. Just recently, we were shopping and he came up to me and with no warning tried to carry on the kiss.

He got a slap from me and a stern word from Jack."

Good lord that’s horrific, I’m shocked

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Not from fab, but a sub of mine turned up at my workplace. He happened to work as delivery driver and was part of crew that had 3rd party collection.

I said hello and showed them to the unit in question. He told the crew that I was someone he met for sex.

They made a few crude comments. I threw them all off-site. I contacted his boss and made formal complaint. Demanded they were removed from job.

He lost his Domme and almost lost his job.

over a year ago

"Not from fab, but a sub of mine turned up at my workplace. He happened to work as delivery driver and was part of crew that had 3rd party collection.

I said hello and showed them to the unit in question. He told the crew that I was someone he met for sex.

They made a few crude comments. I threw them all off-site. I contacted his boss and made formal complaint. Demanded they were removed from job.

He lost his Domme and almost lost his job."

He should have lost his job! What a dick.

over a year ago

"We had a social with a guy, which ended in a snog when the night was over. Just recently, we were shopping and he came up to me and with no warning tried to carry on the kiss.

Now that is a serious overstep!

over a year ago

"Not from fab, but a sub of mine turned up at my workplace. He happened to work as delivery driver and was part of crew that had 3rd party collection.

He lost his Domme and almost lost his job.

He should have lost his job! What a dick. "

Agree. Should have lost his job for sure

over a year ago

He lost his Domme and almost lost his job."

Absolute weapon, some men just think it’s a laugh.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

You hear these stories from time to time, there are some right weird people out there. Does worry me a bit.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Wtf. How does anyone think this is the correct course of action?!

over a year ago

I get recognised often! I have face pics public and I’m a tall mixed race girl living in a predominantly white town.

No one has ever approached though! I usually get a message on here afterwards!

over a year ago

Now that is a serious overstep! "

I’d describe that as an assault! Shocking!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I don't mind in fact just had a message saying he saw me at work and if he sees me again can he say hi? I said yes that's fine but can't stop to chit chat as have targets! But as I have new face pics weekly I'm recognized fairly regular x

over a year ago

Wtf. How does anyone think this is the correct course of action?! "

See the 'How to approach wife' thread in Swingers chat.....

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

I had a social with someone, a while later she changed her profile and didn’t log onto the old one so we lost touch

I went into a local lounge bar to have lunch with a female work colleague, said colleague was at he bar ordering our food and drinks when the fab friend just walked over and sat down at the table thinking I was on my own. Only when o said I was here for a business lunch did she realise I was with someone and get up

WTF

over a year ago

"I don't mind in fact just had a message saying he saw me at work and if he sees me again can he say hi? I said yes that's fine but can't stop to chit chat as have targets! But as I have new face pics weekly I'm recognized fairly regular x"

See this is ok. He didnt approach and has asked your permiasion to come and aay hi if he sees you again

over a year ago

Could never do that …

Even nothing to do with fabs .

If I don’t know I just say hello pass by … text u later x x

Unless u shout “ hey you x came here “

over a year ago

Wtf. How does anyone think this is the correct course of action?! "

In Portugal a male say hello to a female with 2 side facial kisses . One on left side n right side .

This does not happen in a formal or distant contact .

But if he was heading to lips kiss is to full on .

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Wtf. How does anyone think this is the correct course of action?!

See the 'How to approach wife' thread in Swingers chat..... "

It was in a very non-swinging environment, so the correct way to approach me was DON'T!

Post new Message to Thread