FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single guys who say they can accommodate ...

Jump to newest

By *imandher123456 OP   Couple
over a year ago

gosport

We find a lot of guys have "can accommodate" on their profile , we start messaging then a little later find that actually they can't accommodate but will pay for a hotel room ... Do guys really shell out on a hotel room for a few hours of fun .... ?? And why not say this up front ....

Seems a little desperate to be honest ...

We can't accommodate and state this and the reason why on our profile.

Do lots of other couples find this and what do you think of it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Im single and can accom, but not for a couple i wouldnt. Only a solo female

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get this all the time. It’s one of my must haves so is a bit annoying when they say actually they can’t accom but can get a hotel. Just put it on your profile then but I think they know saying they can’t will get them less interest perhaps.

over a year ago

I dont let strangers into my house, its my daughters house too, if I lived alone then may get invited without a social but I'm not...so i won't!

over a year ago

"I dont let strangers into my house, its my daughters house too, if I lived alone then may get invited without a social but I'm not...so i won't!"

That is why I don’t accommodate but I state I can’t accommodate.

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"I dont let strangers into my house, its my daughters house too, if I lived alone then may get invited without a social but I'm not...so i won't!"

To be fair, the question is about those who say they can accom on their profile, but then that changes in chat

over a year ago

They say they are able to accommodate you in a meet, which I guess means that you don’t need to.

A hotel meet (at their cost) is surely accommodating you.

So I don’t think there’s any deception here. If you ask them or put on your profile that you wish to be accommodated in their HOME, then that’s a different matter.

Many people are reluctant to accommodate relative strangers in their homes for many reasons, not necessarily because they’re married…

over a year ago

Why does it have to be their house? A hotel room is still somewhere to fuck. What's the issue?

over a year ago

gosport

Fully get that and it's a very good reason , we won't meet any one for a play meet without having a social first as we like to have the chance to find out more about someone , not everyone's choice we know , but it is ours ,

over a year ago

"They say they are able to accommodate you in a meet, which I guess means that you don’t need to.

So I don’t think there’s any deception here. If you ask them or put on your profile that you wish to be accommodated in their HOME, then that’s a different matter.

Many people are reluctant to accommodate relative strangers in their homes for many reasons, not necessarily because they’re married… "

I agree with this

Plus as a couple we say we can accommodate, which is absolutely true yet we offer to go to a hotel as our way of accommodating. This gives us extra privacy and removes the risk of our kids/family or friends just turning up unannounced.

NBVN x

over a year ago

I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading!

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Inviting strangers into your house is risky be a couple or single lady! Some people are mental & you don't find out till it's late

It's ok for single fellas to change their minds & opt for hotels instead for whatever reason accom is accom. If it was a single female or couple who decided to change their minds & opted for hotel instead no1 would be complaining. Just my thoughts

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always thought when men say they can accommodate it meant they had a wide, loose anus. I always found it rather off putting. Now I know they mean they can host, I’m happier. Though if then they decided they couldn’t I’d be a tad miffed. The ladies I meet don’t do that sort of thing.

over a year ago

gosport

"They say they are able to accommodate you in a meet, which I guess means that you don’t need to.

Many people are reluctant to accommodate relative strangers in their homes for many reasons, not necessarily because they’re married… "

Good points here ... Thanks for commenting , as with most things Fab there are many ways of skinning a cat ( for you feline lovers out there this is a metaphor and not an absolute )

over a year ago

gosport

"I always thought when men say they can accommodate it meant they had a wide, loose anus. I always found it rather off putting. Now I know they mean they can host, I’m happier. Though if then they decided they couldn’t I’d be a tad miffed. The ladies I meet don’t do that sort of thing. "

Love this .. hilarious

over a year ago

"We find a lot of guys have "can accommodate" on their profile , we start messaging then a little later find that actually they can't accommodate but will pay for a hotel room ... Do guys really shell out on a hotel room for a few hours of fun .... ?? And why not say this up front ....

Do lots of other couples find this and what do you think of it ? "

If the person is up to front to pay for hotel accommodation I consider as a :

I can accommodate. As is offering accommodation .

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading! "

Would you not be worried you would be attacked?

Surely a hotel is safer?

over a year ago

"I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading! "

I suggest ask why ? Sometimes a guy can live in a single bedroom in a shared house where u not allowed or only has a single mattress…

Or in a motorhome to small to accomodate .

Not always is necessarily a cheater

over a year ago

gosport

"We find a lot of guys have "can accommodate" on their profile , we start messaging then a little later find that actually they can't accommodate but will pay for a hotel room ... Do guys really shell out on a hotel room for a few hours of fun .... ?? And why not say this up front ....

Do lots of other couples find this and what do you think of it ?

If the person is up to front to pay for hotel accommodation I consider as a :

I can accommodate. As is offering accommodation . "

Up front being the important bit here

over a year ago

Many people are reluctant to accommodate relative strangers in their homes for many reasons, not necessarily because they’re married…

Good points here ... Thanks for commenting , as with most things Fab there are many ways of skinning a cat ( for you feline lovers out there this is a metaphor and not an absolute )"

over a year ago

"I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading!

Surely a hotel is safer? "

I don’t go to their home, but I use it as a filter to avoid married men!

over a year ago

Wish my daughter lived with me . It really hurts .

She was 5 today and she exploded of joy with the surprises in the presents .

over a year ago

Same and I have my reasons for only meeting men who accommodate in their own homes. I try to establish this early on in the conversation. I go about it all as safely as possible (without writing an essay about my reasons why or how I take safety precautions)

over a year ago

I always accommodate.

When I was staying in my motorhome , in profile I explained my type of accommodation .

As I’m aware some people

Don’t like it or find it bizarre .

By *irtuousBullMan
over a year ago

lake district

"I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading!

Surely a hotel is safer?

I don’t go to their home, but I use it as a filter to avoid married men! "

As much as my flat mate is cool with a lot of things, I'm not sure how I'd go about explaining having a couple over for a session...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I always accommodate.

When I was staying in my motorhome , in profile I explained my type of accommodation .

As I’m aware some people

Don’t like it or find it bizarre . "

I think a motor home would be a cool place to meet someone.

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Same and I have my reasons for only meeting men who accommodate in their own homes. I try to establish this early on in the conversation. I go about it all as safely as possible (without writing an essay about my reasons why or how I take safety precautions) "

Ok but that's different to duchess though. She actually wont go to the mens homes, you will

over a year ago

Surely a hotel is safer?

As much as my flat mate is cool with a lot of things, I'm not sure how I'd go about explaining having a couple over for a session..."

And that’s fine but I just wouldn’t meet people with that situation. Just my choice of how I like to do things. Besides I’m a single woman not couple!

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Surely a hotel is safer?

Youre also filtering out guys who aren't married though but who also dont want strangers in their house

over a year ago

"I dont let strangers into my house, its my daughters house too, if I lived alone then may get invited without a social but I'm not...so i won't!

She was 5 today and she exploded of joy with the surprises in the presents . "

Aw man, at least you got to see the joy and know how much it meant

over a year ago

Same and I have my reasons for only meeting men who accommodate in their own homes. I try to establish this early on in the conversation. I go about it all as safely as possible (without writing an essay about my reasons why or how I take safety precautions)

Ok but that's different to duchess though. She actually wont go to the mens homes, you will"

You have assumed I will. I said I won’t write an essay about it. My reasons are actually the same as the duchess and you’re assuming I won’t do socials or won’t meet in a hotel at all.

over a year ago

Surely a hotel is safer?

Youre also filtering out guys who aren't married though but who also dont want strangers in their house"

Yep and I’m perfectly fine with that!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I bet Dan’s ‘accommodating’

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I have a lodger who dosnt know about my lifestyle so while I can accommodate a single lady couples n groups are limited

By *irtuousBullMan
over a year ago

lake district

Understand this, but it's just a tick box on your account, you can't specify it unless you write it in the blurb

Surely a hotel is safer?

As much as my flat mate is cool with a lot of things, I'm not sure how I'd go about explaining having a couple over for a session...

And that’s fine but I just wouldn’t meet people with that situation. Just my choice of how I like to do things. Besides I’m a single woman not couple! "

By *arvest 84Man
over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i can accom

and have put it in my profile, but people still cant be botherd to read profile in full. , GGGRRRRR.

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Ok but that's different to duchess though. She actually wont go to the mens homes, you will

You have assumed I will. I said I won’t write an essay about it. My reasons are actually the same as the duchess and you’re assuming I won’t do socials or won’t meet in a hotel at all. "

No im not assuming any of that. Im just stating that you will go to mens homes, whereas she wont

over a year ago

"I dont let strangers into my house, its my daughters house too, if I lived alone then may get invited without a social but I'm not...so i won't!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I prefer to meet someone in a pubic place so wouldn't bother me if they can't accommodate or say they can accommodate at a hotel

over a year ago

Bless her! Mines 8.

Shes not with me all the time but its still her house and her safe place, thats why I'd meet publicly first and maybe arrange something from that

over a year ago

"Understand this, but it's just a tick box on your account, you can't specify it unless you write it in the blurb

I find this annoying as I won’t meet guys who can’t accommodate at home and it feels a bit misleading!

Surely a hotel is safer?

And that’s fine but I just wouldn’t meet people with that situation. Just my choice of how I like to do things. Besides I’m a single woman not couple! "

If they can’t accommodate in their homes I just won’t meet them, wouldn’t matter if they tried to explain why in their bio because guess what cheats often lie.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree

Accommodating doesn't necessarily mean in their home, to me it just means they are providing the venue, which could be a hotel

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Because we meet with the younger end of the single men scale we often find that they can't accomodate because Mum and Dad wouldn't like it

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Surely a hotel is safer?

And would you invite men to your home? I can't accommodate due to various reasons but I'm not married so your logic is flawed..... Some women cheat too you just sound a tad hippocritical

over a year ago

"I always accommodate.

As I’m aware some people

Don’t like it or find it bizarre .

I think a motor home would be a cool place to meet someone. "

I love motorhomes , since I first saw them in 96 .

Hard work tho … but u achieve a lot ^^

U cook your meals with the company u want .

Wherever u like .

A lover , or kids , or family , mates , on your own , wherever u like . Festivals … etc

I love it …

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I prefer to meet someone in a pubic place so wouldn't bother me if they can't accommodate or say they can accommodate at a hotel "

Same. Wouldn’t do anything without a social first anyway. Also I know loads of men who can’t/won’t accommodate. Loads have children who stay with them. Winds me up when people think everyone who can’t accommodate is married. I respect them more for not accommodating. Means they’re not stupid enough to just let anyone into their house.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I accommodate for single female, short meets otherwise 50/50 hotel for anything longer

over a year ago

"I bet Dan’s ‘accommodating’ "

I’ll have you know my anus is watertight!

;-)

By *inx_xxWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Personally for me it depends on the conversations.

I want to know that someone can genuinely accommodate because I want a FWB which as a general rule isn't sustainable in hotels and I choose not to accommodate.

That's all part of the screening process

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I bet Dan’s ‘accommodating’

I’ll have you know my anus is watertight!

;-) "

Don’t tell him to relax, ladies. You’ll think you’ve gushed.

over a year ago

Surely a hotel is safer?

Youre also filtering out guys who aren't married though but who also dont want strangers in their house

Yep and I’m perfectly fine with that! "

I’ve noticed you and I have similar views on a few threads. I’m also ok with filtering out those men too. I rarely meet and have met some lovely single men (who do accom at home) Haven’t even slept with all of them. Some were just socials (in public) and nothing more. I can afford to use it as a filter to avoid married men and I’m sure those who only accom in hotels can also afford to pass me by.

over a year ago

Surely a hotel is safer?

And would you invite men to your home? I can't accommodate due to various reasons but I'm not married so your logic is flawed..... Some women cheat too you just sound a tad hippocritical "

How is it hypocritical? I’m not married, I can accommodate! And men could also choose not to meet women who can’t accommodate. My profile and account to run how I like thanks. I never said every guy who can’t accommodate is a cheat but married guys will on the whole not be able to accommodate in their homes. And I take as many steps as possible to avoid cheating men.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I hereby formally and consciously apologise to Dan for implying, inferring or in any way, shape or form inter….actually, no.

over a year ago

To be fair, I think Duchess can be as picky as she wants. She no doubt has a lot of offers.

I met with someone a while ago and it wasn't until the last minute he said it was a hotel. I'd already agreed to have drinks. And then afterwards he put his clothes on immediately. Weirdly enough this isn't appealing to me and why if a hotel is the only option- I won't meet. So I'm not meeting.

By *aturefun63Man
over a year ago

Belper

I can accommodate but have teenage son who stays with me a couple of weeks a month,so when with me don’t accommodate,but would pay for hotel room for a couple

By *orfolk777Man
over a year ago

Norwich

I’m a single male and I can’t accomodate, I state that on my profile. I shouldn’t have to give a reason why, couples and single women are never asked why they can’t accomodate. The reason I don’t accomodate is because I have my daughter living with me. People seem to think that if you’re a single guy then you must live alone…..not always the case

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Maybe they could pop in their profile that they can accommodate in hotels only ,not in their homes.

That way people know from the start and then can decide to contact that person or not.

over a year ago

I agree with this. I've a playmate I met here who has arranged a hotel room for our first few meets. We will be playing at his place in the future but I completely agree with his wanting to build trust with me before he invited me to his. I also appreciated the offer of the hotel room as neutral territory for the first few too.

If I lived alone, I 'could' accommodate, but that doesn't mean I want a stranger knowing where I live before I'm comfortable with that.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

In answer to the actual question. Accommodating in a hotel is still accommodating. My couples profile had can accommodate but that would never be in the home. Always a hotel that we would pay for.

over a year ago

She was 5 today and she exploded of joy with the surprises in the presents .

Bless her! Mines 8.

Shes not with me all the time but its still her house and her safe place, thats why I'd meet publicly first and maybe arrange something from that"

I welcome first socials to my space . Doesn’t bother me . And I don’t think I’m missing respect my daughter at all .

Technically u welcome a half- stranger who leaves the house as a friend ( ideally ) …

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"I can accommodate but have teenage son who stays with me a couple of weeks a month,so when with me don’t accommodate,but would pay for hotel room for a couple "

Why would you pay for the room? Unless youre planning on spending the night there after they leave?

over a year ago

Still all got to be one up on the old 'I can accomadate'... 'how do you feel about outdoors fun?'

over a year ago

"Still all got to be one up on the old 'I can accomadate'... 'how do you feel about outdoors fun?' "

over a year ago

Surely a hotel is safer?

And would you invite men to your home? I can't accommodate due to various reasons but I'm not married so your logic is flawed..... Some women cheat too you just sound a tad hippocritical

How is it hypocritical? I’m not married, I can accommodate! And men could also choose not to meet women who can’t accommodate. My profile and account to run how I like thanks. I never said every guy who can’t accommodate is a cheat but married guys will on the whole not be able to accommodate in their homes. And I take as many steps as possible to avoid cheating men."

Respect x x

I never cheated …

over a year ago

"Still all got to be one up on the old 'I can accomadate'... 'how do you feel about outdoors fun?' "

Or I can accommodate…in my car. Have had a few of those too.

over a year ago

You can always put :

“ I can accommodate, then is a tent in the bushes somewhere

Or a towel . Or a cloth …

Is a cloth on ground in a forest good enough to say :

I can accommodate.

Here , welcome

To my magic carpet of love , x x

over a year ago

gosport

Great reading all the different points of view and perspectives on it , it is what makes the Fab Forums the great and informative place they are ....

over a year ago

"Still all got to be one up on the old 'I can accomadate'... 'how do you feel about outdoors fun?'

Or I can accommodate…in my car. Have had a few of those too. "

Oh yeah … that’s clever … why did I never thought of that ?

Post new Message to Thread