Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Filthy and dirty but very egotistical people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have seen and read bio’s and seen pics and read nothing but pure filth which I haven’t a problem with , what I don’t understand is that showing fat belly’s and open Fannie’s with slogans of cum slut and well you all know, but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky , no offence . Am no ogre or Brad pitt , but cmon have a look in mirror and accept there is genuine lovely guys out there that are being overlooked because of what? Why be so picky when most wouldn’t give you a second glance? Reality check ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Everyone has a right to choose who they have sex with.

Are you saying fat women who love sex should let anyone fuck them?

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Good luck with this post ..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Presumably anyone can choose anyone to have sex with, or not?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

??? No right to be picky? Anyone has the right to pick and choose dont they. We've all got a type right?

over a year ago

Ooh no absolutely not that I must say is taken wrong way apologies if I wrote and seemed that. I totally agree with you I mean a small percentage like having the guys chase and like the attention x

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I wanted to post first but thought I would wait .

Another brother lost in battle

over a year ago

I often feel the same way when a sure thing turns me down too. Who the HELL do they think they are?

over a year ago

"I wanted to post first but thought I would wait .

Another brother lost in battle "

I can hear the bagpipes in the distance

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

Is there a facepalm emoji on here

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Ooh no absolutely not that I must say is taken wrong way apologies if I wrote and seemed that. I totally agree with you I mean a small percentage like having the guys chase and like the attention x "

Nothing wrong with that either.

If it works for them why change it.

Regardless of what you think of someone they use the site how best it suits them.

If it doesn't suit you you move along.

over a year ago

"I have seen and read bio’s and seen pics and read nothing but pure filth which I haven’t a problem with , what I don’t understand is that showing fat belly’s and open Fannie’s with slogans of cum slut and well you all know, but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky , no offence . Am no ogre or Brad pitt , but cmon have a look in mirror and accept there is genuine lovely guys out there that are being overlooked because of what? Why be so picky when most wouldn’t give you a second glance? Reality check ? "

Why do you expect people to sleep with someone they’re not attracted to? Doesn’t matter what someone looks like they still have every right to sleep with someone of their choosing if it’s mutual.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I didn't think it was compulsory to meet here?

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

4 minute turn around though. Doc, get the paddles ready

over a year ago

Why don't you think people have the right to be picky? Genuine question.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Dear OP, surely this is the most appropriate place for people to do whatever they please, with whomever they please, underpinnined with whatever kind of profile and photographs they wish to display.

This is not the Chess Club at you local village hall where someone has turned up with the bishop and a knight. The shock. The horror. The travesty.

over a year ago

"I didn't think it was compulsory to meet here?"

Now you tell me! After we’ve met!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I didn't think it was compulsory to meet here?

Now you tell me! After we’ve met!! "

The stories I have to tell to get you oop norf

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Men happen to like my fanny and belly fat so I'm all set

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I have seen and read bio’s and seen pics and read nothing but pure filth which I haven’t a problem with , what I don’t understand is that showing fat belly’s and open Fannie’s with slogans of cum slut and well you all know, but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky , no offence . Am no ogre or Brad pitt , but cmon have a look in mirror and accept there is genuine lovely guys out there that are being overlooked because of what? Why be so picky when most wouldn’t give you a second glance? Reality check ? "

So people with fat bellies can't be selective? I am fat, who am I allowed to fuck, please? Unsure as to whether anyone would give me a second glance *shrug*

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I often feel the same way when a sure thing turns me down too. Who the HELL do they think they are? "

"Sure thing" because they're fat?!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

You might say they have no right to be picky, but they'll have lots of offers so they CAN be picky.

And even if there was only one offer they could still be picky because you only sleep with who you're attracted to.

Unfortunately

over a year ago

"I often feel the same way when a sure thing turns me down too. Who the HELL do they think they are?

"Sure thing" because they're fat?!"

And because they have gaping fannies.. don’t forget that bit too

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

I'm filthy but cocky as shit, watcha gonna do?

over a year ago

The stories I have to tell to get you oop norf"

If you want this pickle, you of all people only have to ask

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The other thing is, I could get 100 offers and still prefer fluffy socks and a good book to all of them.

over a year ago

"I often feel the same way when a sure thing turns me down too. Who the HELL do they think they are?

"Sure thing" because they're fat?!

And because they have gaping fannies.. don’t forget that bit too "

Oh and the cum slut thing ..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The stories I have to tell to get you oop norf

If you want this pickle, you of all people only have to ask "

Err, the post right after this wasn't about you, Steve

over a year ago

"I often feel the same way when a sure thing turns me down too. Who the HELL do they think they are? "

The AUDACITY

over a year ago

"I'm filthy but cocky as shit, watcha gonna do?"

If you're that filthy I'd probably chuck you in the first

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wow, you certainly don't mince words do you OP?

But nevertheless, it's their profile and still their choice of who they want to have sex with. Even if they "look easy", they still have their own standards that they're entitled too. It's probably best not to think too much about it because what does that say about you if those profiles reject you?

over a year ago

"I'm filthy but cocky as shit, watcha gonna do?

If you're that filthy I'd probably chuck you in the first "

*shower*

over a year ago

"Ooh no absolutely not that I must say is taken wrong way apologies if I wrote and seemed that. I totally agree with you I mean a small percentage like having the guys chase and like the attention x "

Smooooov....thing you got away with that one....no one noticed

over a year ago

Wow just wow, another guy who turns nasty when he gets turned down.. is it any wonder single guys have trouble meeting when theres men like this on here

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I'm filthy but cocky as shit, watcha gonna do?"

Message you all the things I'd do to you and refresh furiously to see if you've read it yet

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

People can be as picky/choosy as they wish. They're not obligated to meet anyone nor is anyone entitled to be met.

Looks are everything to some and nothing to others.

The word 'genuine' means little to most. Everyone is a genuine person unless you're an AI generated virtual profile or a robot.

That's my reality check.

A

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

You may need a reality check after this. This is a horrible thing to put.

C

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

This is gonna be a good thread, I can feel it in my waters

over a year ago

North West

"This is gonna be a good thread, I can feel it in my waters"

Take care that your waters don't break

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"This is gonna be a good thread, I can feel it in my waters"

Not another bloody post about squirting

over a year ago

I can get it's mega hard when you're so lovely OP. Dem filthy fatties saying no ta

over a year ago

another one that can't get no fanny

over a year ago

Why are you messaging these women if you don't fancy them?

over a year ago

I avoid the cum covered people because they will fuck anyone, so it makes me super sad when they turn me down.

I go for the really grotty ogres with no verifications because they will be desperate to fuck anything.

over a year ago

"This is gonna be a good thread, I can feel it in my waters

Take care that your waters don't break "

*fetches hot water and towels *

over a year ago

Jesus Christ man…

Everyone has the right to be picky and choose who they want.

In your words; “wouldn’t give you a second glance” - So why are you messaging them then….

over a year ago

If only all those hot guys would stop fucking us fatties so we'd lower our standards a bit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/22 21:42:46]

over a year ago

*fetches hot water and towels *"

^Call the Hotwife

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

^Call the Hotwife"

If only

over a year ago

Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction and take obviously it’s a very good one was only looking to see what everyone thinks that’s all

over a year ago

"If only all those hot guys would stop fucking us fatties so we'd lower our standards a bit "

Yeah, when are you going to realise that fit blokes are shit in bed ?

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

OP. That was a very verbose way of saying ' I can't get a fuck, because my attitude stinks'

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The reality check is…they’ve said no to you.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction and take obviously it’s a very good one was only looking to see what everyone thinks that’s all "
cool story, bro

over a year ago

"Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction and take obviously it’s a very good one was only looking to see what everyone thinks that’s all "

So how do you know 'when you message them they are so high up on their horse' then?

over a year ago

North West

^Call the Hotwife

If only "

Just hope you don't need forceps

over a year ago

well you haven't got any verifications (the green tick) so you must of been turned down have a w*nk it releases stress

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Don’t shag them then if they aren’t to your taste or beneath you.

Simple really.

By *hiskeyColaMan
over a year ago

Oswestry

"Wow just wow, another guy who turns nasty when he gets turned down.. is it any wonder single guys have trouble meeting when theres men like this on here"

Don't tar us all with the same brush

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Wow just wow, another guy who turns nasty when he gets turned down.. is it any wonder single guys have trouble meeting when theres men like this on here

Don't tar us all with the same brush "

Not sure anyone did.

over a year ago

“ but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky ”

How would you know they are that way if you haven’t messaged them?

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

^Call the Hotwife

If only

Just hope you don't need forceps "

I don't know, that sounds like an adventure

over a year ago

I'm confused OP.

First you said “but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky ”

And then you said "Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction"

Which is it?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

^Call the Hotwife

If only

I don't know, that sounds like an adventure "

over a year ago

North West

^Call the Hotwife

If only

I don't know, that sounds like an adventure "

Hmmmmmmmmm, what could we extract, and from where?!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I had that little laugh whilst sitting very high on my horse.

over a year ago

North West

" .

I had that little laugh whilst sitting very high on my horse. "

Is your horse a Shetland pony, Nora?!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

" .

Is your horse a Shetland pony, Nora?! "

Awwww I’d break a Shetland Mrs KC! You seen the size of me! . My horse is higher than high!

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

God forbid someone you deem not attractive have a say in who they want to sleep with

Jesus Christ.

So what if people want to show their belly’s or fanny’s? Does that mean they shouldn’t be picky?

over a year ago

So if you don't like the way they look.... Why do you message them? Why do you want to fuck someone that you think is "fat"? Do you just think they will be an easy lay? Also are you messaging women with an attitude that suggests you are entitled to fuck them and their pics show pussy and fat?

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I'm confused OP.

First you said “but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky ”

And then you said "Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction"

Which is it? "

It's a badly executed backtrack. Unlos soon then back with a new profile saying not his first rodeo.

Only way to rectify this shit show

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"I'm confused OP.

Which is it?

It's a badly executed backtrack. Unlos soon then back with a new profile saying not his first rodeo.

Only way to rectify this shit show "

Got it in one

over a year ago

North West

"I'm confused OP.

Which is it?

Only way to rectify this shit show

Got it in one "

Any prizes for a Hole-in-¹?!

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

On the flip side I've turned down genuine offers from some very attractive and hot women (and I'd really like some sex) the reason they're too young for me. So even sex starved blokes have reasons not to meet someone

over a year ago

"Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction and take obviously it’s a very good one was only looking to see what everyone thinks that’s all

“ but when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky ”

How would you know they are that way if you haven’t messaged them? "

I wish I could backpedal this hard. Would finally burn those extra calories

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Just wow

This post says much more about you than anyone else .

over a year ago

"If only all those hot guys would stop fucking us fatties so we'd lower our standards a bit "

I know, right? Love this

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

So men's logic is because I wrote you a message, I'm entitled to have sex with you? Just because you're on fab, I'm entitled to talk dirty and able to have sex with you?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

" .

Is your horse a Shetland pony, Nora?! "

It's an Eohippus.

over a year ago

So, this went as well as expected.

Excellent stuff.

Good luck OP, you'll need it with this PR storm.

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Oh no. Again I have misunderstood

I thought FAB was an acronym for Fuck ANd Blow. I’ve done everyone on the site because I have a mum tum so I cannot be at all picky… high horse? Yes I would have fucked him too obviously

I shall now slither off to my bi-sexual (therefore doubly not picky) hole!

In other news - I have been a sexually independent woman for over 25 years. It didn’t make me a not picky slag then and getting married and sharing the wealth hasn’t changed that.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Posts like this show that sadly male entitlement and r*p3 culture is alive and well on fab as well as rest of society sadly

So op given I am in your area, within your age range (18-99) but I’m fat so you would never be interested in or message me? And if you did you would therefore be entitled to meet with and have sex with me because you rate yourself more worthy than me?

Except…I’ve just clicked on your profile and when users do this at the top of the page basic info of previous communication is noted

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Develop your expertise in filtering out most people here who you will not be compatible with, for a better life.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Popcorn at the ready

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If you are putting yourself in the category of "lovely guys out there that are being overlooked", I would say that is in conflict with you saying that some women don't have a right to be picky. Those two things seem contradictory to me.

I suspect you are going to pick up a lot of blocks as a result of this thread, so I guess you are doing some people a service.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If we've taken it the wrong way, could you explain exactly what you mean by "when you message them they are so high up on their horse and some have no right to be picky"?

Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but that really does look like you are saying that certain women have no business turning down certain men. That really does look like what you are saying. So what do you mean?

over a year ago

Thank God you live too far away to bother me.

I'm a large lady and I'm definitely picky over who I choose to get naked with.

I used to have public photos with little or no clothing on, but they've all been for friends only for a while now. I would rather choose who I share my body with rather than have idiots like yourself looking at them.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"I didn't think it was compulsory to meet here?"

You didn't read the Ts&Cs

over a year ago

I’m very picky who I meet let alone who I sleep with!

My body my choice thank you very much

over a year ago

I have to get of my high horse to have nsa discreet fun to service plenty cocks & the odd pussy now & then like a practiced whore - when I’m finished I climb back on my high horse and away I go

Hi Hoe Silver

“Sometimes I sit yeah, feeling alone

No one to talk to I got no telephone

And at night I wake up, I just lie and stare

Come on and save me from this nightmare…”

over a year ago

So men's logic is because I wrote you a message, I'm entitled to have sex with you? Just because you're on fab, I'm entitled to talk dirty and able to have sex with you?"

Nah, only if you have your belly out, fanny gaping and cum slut and whatnot written on you.

THEN I’m entitled to have sex with you …

over a year ago

This made me spit my coffee out

over a year ago

Popcorn smells nice...now where is that chair

over a year ago

I’m fat….. that’s me fucked then!

Although,

wait….. I get bombarded with mail and compliments….and I pick who I want to fuck, or not Hmmm… shame on me, I’m so self entitled

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

tf1

Dam those fatties who actually want to have a choice on who they fuck.

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

Ohhhh well that’s me fucked then literally… because I have my fat belly hanging out like it’s a flag from a bedroom window on cup final day.

Guess at my size and I’m gonna round his comment up go all in with age as well, I’m gonna have to let my standards go and let all the dick fuck me… orderly que please fellas.

People like this op genuinely make me pull that WTF face when reading but then make me laugh because I think darling with that attitude even my newly labelled must take what I get position in life now has more chance of getting laid than he does here

over a year ago

Radio silence from the OP?

I'm guessing he's thought "Fuck this" and skipped off for a chug rather than he's knee deep in flange.

What's the odds?

over a year ago

What a thread to wake up to

I love it when they unwittingly press the self destruct button

over a year ago

Don't forget that cum sluts can't be picky either. It's not just salad dodgers.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Someone got rejected by an uggo

over a year ago

At least your being genuine op.

over a year ago

evesham

Ah....the 'social experiment'....a classic

over a year ago

evesham

"At least your being genuine op. "

No he's not. He's changed his tune 3 times and I'm only half way down the thread

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

Everybody needs some loving and it is great to offer loving, whether it be through sexual gratification or simply an ear to listen to problems.

If the person isn’t ready to seek the sexual gratification or talk to the listening ear, the gracious thing to do is to quietly withdraw after letting the person know that should they ever wish to share in your offered love, it will always be available.

Surely that is a much more dignified way to be going on ?

People need love not extra pressure!

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

"Not messaged and not been turned down was only a post to see peoples reaction and take obviously it’s a very good one was only looking to see what everyone thinks that’s all

Ah....the 'social experiment'....a classic "

Idk if they really did it as a “social experiment” but to be fair I did actually do a “social experiment” thread a few years ago. Same post as a woman but posted it as myself (a man) and the difference in replies was of course night and day. Everyone was supportive of the woman's thread, whereas I was even getting abusive PMs! I think the thread got removed too

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

OP what you’re trying to say has been said quite a few times on the forums, but the way you have put it across isn’t very good. I show my belly fat but will still be selective!

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 23/09/22 09:41:45]

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum/cam chat and try to get noticed op. Good luck!

over a year ago

Ain't that the truth. I love a fit guy mmmmm

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 23/09/22 13:02:23]

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

Another one who isn't adult enough to take rejection sensibly.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The OP should have taken out FORUM INSURANCE before posting this

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I'm sat with my fanny gapping belly fat oozing all over the place just needing someone to come use me?? Anybody? Not fussed? As that's what we all here for x

over a year ago

"The OP should have taken out FORUM INSURANCE before posting this "

ahhhh now now Tina you’re making us all (who know what you’re talking about!!) feel our age with that!!! I

over a year ago

"OP what you’re trying to say has been said quite a few times on the forums, but the way you have put it across isn’t very good. I show my belly fat but will still be selective! "

How could he have said it in an acceptable way? The crux of his OP is that women who show fat or their genitals aren't justified in being choosy about who they meet.

over a year ago

"The OP should have taken out FORUM INSURANCE before posting this "

What would this get you? Protected no claims clunge?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

If this post is indicative of you then you are not lovely. Women are allowed to show their fat bellies and fannies. But they do not have to accept you. I have a fat belly and even have it on show in one of my pics but I would reject anyone with such a horrible attitude. You are not doing me a favour by deigning to sleep with me. I am not up myself but I do choose very very carefully who I have sex with.

My block list has grown by one. Please all other men who are like this make yourself known so I can block you so you don't waste your time sending me a message

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have to get of my high horse to have nsa discreet fun to service plenty cocks & the odd pussy now & then like a practiced whore - when I’m finished I climb back on my high horse and away I go

Hi Hoe Silver

“Sometimes I sit yeah, feeling alone

No one to talk to I got no telephone

And at night I wake up, I just lie and stare

Come on and save me from this nightmare…”"

Excellent song reference love a bit of Jim diamond

Post new Message to Thread