Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No Thanks....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, this one was a first for us, and I am interested in others experiences...

We received a message from a single male today, who liked what he read and asked that we did not mess him around.... amongst other things.

My response was that we do not like mess people around, so i had a few questions I wanted to put to him, in the first instance, just so that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak....

For some reason he has since read the message and deleted it... so I guess he wasn't that interested .. my shocked thought was, he didn't want us messing him around, but yet it is acceptable for him to do so. (I know its not uncommon amongst the non-committed single men on the scene...) I am just gobsmacked.... I didin't think there was anything else that could make me think WOW, wasn't expecting that ... LOL

We appreciate all no thanks... It just helps clarify things. WHat do others think.....

S xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

block

over a year ago

sometimes wonder if ppl bulk delete without thinking....

over a year ago

How is deleting the message messing you around ?

You obviously asked things that he was uncomfy with and he cut and run.

Much better for him to do it at that point rather than playing along and then running.

Agreed, he could have messaged you back to say 'sorry not for me' but I don't think he messed you round.

over a year ago

"How is deleting the message messing you around ?

Much better for him to do it at that point rather than playing along and then running.

Agreed, he could have messaged you back to say 'sorry not for me' but I don't think he messed you round."

A polite no, was all I would ask from anyone, and if he had read the profile as he said he had, the 2 questions should not have been a surprise to him...

over a year ago

Agreed, he could have messaged you back to say 'sorry not for me' but I don't think he messed you round.

A polite no, was all I would ask from anyone, and if he had read the profile as he said he had, the 2 questions should not have been a surprise to him..."

A case of double standards maybe, but a case of messing around ? I'm not too sure.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I take it your questions excluded him from meeting you

maybe he didn't want to waste any more of your time if he didn't meet your preferences

guys are slagged off for coming back once the dawning of a NO hits to question why

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Agreed, he could have messaged you back to say 'sorry not for me' but I don't think he messed you round."

My thoughts too.

over a year ago

MY questions did not exclude him.. I simply asked how far he would be willing to travel, and if he would allow Mr J to learn some Domming techniques...

I appreciate messing around was probably the wrong word to use, but as I said a not interested would have been all I would have expected...

Post new Message to Thread