Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opinion of my profile

Jump to newest

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I'm very new to this site and asked for some feedback on my profile a few days ago and gotta say thank-you so much to everybody that was kind enough to give me theirs. I took all advice on board and made massive changes to it. Would love some honest feedback from what people think of it now. Be as truthful as you like however critical. Cheers everybody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d say show us all a pic with a big stiffy on and your foreskin all the way back.

If you’re uncomfortable doing this then post a pic of your bumhole

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I’d say show us all a pic with a big stiffy on and your foreskin all the way back.

If you’re uncomfortable doing this then post a pic of your bumhole "

Thanks mate

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

Hey buddy I am only going to ask if you will be actually going down the route that (us people) will suggest?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would suggest one dick pic is enough.

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Hey buddy I am only going to ask if you will be actually going down the route that (us people) will suggest?"

Not sure what you mean pal sorry. What do you mean?

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Your text is OK, other than the obsession will hygiene.

Your pics need improvement. You either have dull dic pics or miserable face pics.

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I would suggest one dick pic is enough."

Yeah I thought that myself. I also don't like the way they come up first. Is there a way I can move them down the list so they don't?

over a year ago

Delete one of the face pics and re-add it . The latest pic shows up at the top.

I would also make the cap pic your main pic.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Hey buddy I am only going to ask if you will be actually going down the route that (us people) will suggest?

Not sure what you mean pal sorry. What do you mean?"

I think it is will you take the advice on board and make changes.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Try smiling. I like a happy face.x

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Your text is OK, other than the obsession will hygiene.

Your pics need improvement. You either have dull dic pics or miserable face pics."

Cool thank you. Problem is most of the pictures of me having fun and a laugh have other people in them and when I crop them to just show me they look stupid. What would you suggest to make a good dick pic?

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Hey buddy I am only going to ask if you will be actually going down the route that (us people) will suggest?

Not sure what you mean pal sorry. What do you mean?

I think it is will you take the advice on board and make changes."

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

I'd say your beard vs no beard photos are confusing. For some (no) facial hair is a critical factor

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I'd say your beard vs no beard photos are confusing. For some (no) facial hair is a critical factor "

To me it indicates he is happy to turn out bearded or clean shaven. If someone just has a bearded photo, I presume the beard is non-negotiable

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Try smiling. I like a happy face.x"

Completely get that thank you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try smiling, just 1 cock pic, profile says you shave trim but your pubes look bushy. The wardrobe door is veneer. I prefer solid wood, preferably elm.

There’s seems to be a mysterious lack of Star Wars references.

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

100% will take your advice on board mate.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"100% will take your advice on board mate. "

I have more advice. Don’t cum in the bath.

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I'd say your beard vs no beard photos are confusing. For some (no) facial hair is a critical factor "

Thank-you

By *lean_CutMan
over a year ago

Rasen area

"I’d say show us all a pic with a big stiffy on and your foreskin all the way back.

If you’re uncomfortable doing this then post a pic of your bumhole "

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You've got a good cock but as it's in your face straight away. Says to me you put too much emphasis on your cock.

I like a cock pic just not as many on a main profile.

Beard or no beard, shows you are versatile, I suppose

I disliked my own pics when I first started and it took ages to get any decent ones.... I'd say don't rush them...

It's great that you've taken peoples feedback on board

You asked what a decent cock pic was...well take a look at some profiles for ideas.

You seem like a cheery honest guy from your bio...but it's too long to hold my attention.

Good luck with it all

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"You've got a good cock but as it's in your face straight away. Says to me you put too much emphasis on your cock.

I disliked my own pics when I first started and it took ages to get any decent ones.... I'd say don't rush them...

You asked what a decent cock pic was...well take a look at some profiles for ideas.

You seem like a cheery honest guy from your bio...but it's too long to hold my attention.

Good luck with it all "

Yeah I never meant for them to be first pictures people see but wasn't sure how to change them but nice guy on here has just told me how to change the order of my pics. I'm gonna try and shorten some of my bio aswell. My original one was too short and I think I've gone from one extreme to the other! Lol! Thank-you

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"You've got a good cock but as it's in your face straight away. Says to me you put too much emphasis on your cock.

Good luck with it all

Yeah I never meant for them to be first pictures people see but wasn't sure how to change them but nice guy on here has just told me how to change the order of my pics. I'm gonna try and shorten some of my bio aswell. My original one was too short and I think I've gone from one extreme to the other! Lol! Thank-you "

You are welcome my lovely. It can be difficult to get yourself across, show your personality...I know! Worth persevering with it though

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I'd say your beard vs no beard photos are confusing. For some (no) facial hair is a critical factor

To me it indicates he is happy to turn out bearded or clean shaven. If someone just has a bearded photo, I presume the beard is non-negotiable "

Thanks sweet that is exactly how it was meant to come across. I was trying to show what I look like both ways and that I do swap between the two.

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Firstly once again thank you for everybody's advice to my post when I posted it a couple of days ago. Hugely appreciate it. I took it all on board and have since updated my profile and would love some feedback.

over a year ago

"Firstly once again thank you for everybody's advice to my post when I posted it a couple of days ago. Hugely appreciate it. I took it all on board and have since updated my profile and would love some feedback.

"

I would say this : are you happy that it’s a fair reflection of you, and presents you in a way that you want to be presented.

If the answer is yes, it’s good to go.

If it’s no, then change it until it is.

I think it looks fine, for what it’s worth, and I can see you’ve taken on previous feedback

Good luck my friend

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Firstly once again thank you for everybody's advice to my post when I posted it a couple of days ago. Hugely appreciate it. I took it all on board and have since updated my profile and would love some feedback.

I would say this : are you happy that it’s a fair reflection of you, and presents you in a way that you want to be presented.

If the answer is yes, it’s good to go.

If it’s no, then change it until it is.

I think it looks fine, for what it’s worth, and I can see you’ve taken on previous feedback

Good luck my friend "

Thanks pal

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP

Firstly, be you, not what others say you should be.

My personal thoughts on your profile...

Too much cock and no smile. Text is OK.

Nita

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Good bio. Maybe better lighting and poses for photos

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"OP

Firstly, be you, not what others say you should be.

My personal thoughts on your profile...

Too much cock and no smile. Text is OK.

Nita"

Thanks Nita. Yeah I've got to work on getting some photos of me having a laugh and smiling. I've got loads but all with other people in them. I keep thinking about taking some of the cock pics off aswell. One is probably enough. Thanks again

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Good bio. Maybe better lighting and poses for photos"

Thank you

By *humper.Man
over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

I'm not gonna look at your profile mate, but my only advice is to just be honest, list what you're looking for, who you are. You'll find someone/others. No point in attempting to "come across" as anything other than you

By *acknick OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I'm not gonna look at your profile mate, but my only advice is to just be honest, list what you're looking for, who you are. You'll find someone/others. No point in attempting to "come across" as anything other than you "

Top man mate. Thank you.

Post new Message to Thread