Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I understand the need for attraction and therefore face pics are needed.

But am I the only one who thinks it’s rude when a profile states must have a face pic or face pic in first message, yet they don’t show theirs!!!

This to me is arrogance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I don't agree with this either. I don't ask for face pics but many men do send them with first message.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sending them is fine if you choose, it’s the request when they’re not sharing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with this as well, I will send a face pic but after exchanging a few messages, after all of you don’t get all chatting then the physical attraction doesn’t really matter

over a year ago

It’s a chance you have to take on here….. each to their own and all that

over a year ago

It’s there profile they can ask what they want if it’s not for you just pass them buy no need to get upset

Use it as a extra filter

over a year ago

I don't think it's rude or arrogant to put this on a profile, they aren't enforcing it upon you.

It would be rude and arrogant if they reached out and messaged people demanding a face pic.

As it is it's just the parameters they have set for people to contact them

over a year ago

"I don't think it's rude or arrogant to put this on a profile, they aren't enforcing it upon you.

It would be rude and arrogant if they reached out and messaged people demanding a face pic.

As it is it's just the parameters they have set for people to contact them "

^ yep this. Up to you if you want to send or not.

If they contacted YOU first, then I would expect them to send a pic first rather than demand you do, but if you’re contacting them on the basis of their profile then I think it’s fair game for them not to reciprocate if they don’t fancy you.

over a year ago

Rude? No, they just want a face pic first, and if you think that is rude, don’t give them one. Problem solved.

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

"I don't think it's rude or arrogant to put this on a profile, they aren't enforcing it upon you.

If they contacted YOU first, then I would expect them to send a pic first rather than demand you do, but if you’re contacting them on the basis of their profile then I think it’s fair game for them not to reciprocate if they don’t fancy you. "

Totally agree, if we message first, we send a face pic with it. It just saves everyone wasting their time if we/they aren't feeling it.

The only people we wouldn't send face pics too early on are those who are new/unverified, or who live very near to us.

K x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Certainly wouldn't demand one sent but to continue conversations would need one to save everyone's time! And yes agree if they asking for one whilst not showing one is not on as attraction works both ways x

over a year ago

This. It's their requirement for conversation. If it something that makes you feel uncomfortable, then copy and paste your message onto the next profile in a 5 mile radius

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Tough one this. Obviously there has to be a attraction. I was at a club a few years back chatting to a couple in the hotbub for 20 minutes. They got out then hubby came back to say she was in a room waiting for me. Profile said they only play with bald men I'm not bald

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got that much foundation on, in drab mode I could walk by someone I've been playing with in glam mode and they'd never know

over a year ago

over a year ago

It's totally fair. If you're interested in me, show what you look like. If I am interested in you, I'll show you. Whoever moves first, shows first. What could be more democratic? Just because you go first and you aren't of interest doesn't mean you get a pity selfie.

over a year ago

"It's totally fair. If you're interested in me, show what you look like. If I am interested in you, I'll show you. Whoever moves first, shows first. What could be more democratic? Just because you go first and you aren't of interest doesn't mean you get a pity selfie."

How about a pity bj?

over a year ago

"I understand the need for attraction and therefore face pics are needed.

But am I the only one who thinks it’s rude when a profile states must have a face pic or face pic in first message, yet they don’t show theirs!!!

This to me is arrogance"

Not arrogant just real, of someone messages you first, and send a pic we then return pics, what's the problem?

over a year ago

If you’re messaging them though they’ll want to see your face. I don’t see an issue with it tbh! Why waste time chatting to someone you don’t fancy!

By *ighty DuckMan
over a year ago

andover

I guess you’ll never know until you message them and they message you back.

They may feel uncomfortable sharing a face pic on their profile.

over a year ago

I'm fine with sending a face pic, and sometimes I'll send one with the first message but more often than not I'll just wait for it to come up in conversation before I do.

No issue with it, people don't want to waste their time with others that they aren't attracted to. It's understandable given how many of us there are on here.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

This to me is arrogance"

The worse part is when you’ve been chatting for days/weeks and really getting on well and then exchange face pics, then you’re ignored or blocked. So maybe swapping face early on is essential?

over a year ago

This to me is arrogance"

So what if it is arrogance? You're not forced to message them.

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I believe person to ask for face pic 1st, sends theirs 1st that’s my policy anyway

over a year ago

Our rule is if you message us first you send the first face pic. If we send the first message we will send one.

If you don’t like that rule don’t message us.

By *aizyWoman
over a year ago

west midlands

No I don't find that rude I just pass the profile by, I do find it rude when someone msgs me and asks for a face pic when they haven't sent one and don't have one on their profile the msg just gets deleted, I always send one first if I ask someone to send one, and I always send one back if someone sends me one first.

over a year ago

I send a face pic first message, which is why I get nothing back

By *wistedsoul35Man
over a year ago

cumbria

I never send a face pic as I'm an ugly fucker haha

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

I may be attacked for this but I think men judge woman on personality and naughtiness, whereas woman more on looks?

over a year ago

"I may be attacked for this but I think men judge woman on personality and naughtiness, whereas woman more on looks? "

It's true. I get loads of men wanting to lick my personality and smash my personality's back doors in.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

"I may be attacked for this but I think men judge woman on personality and naughtiness, whereas woman more on looks?

It's true. I get loads of men wanting to lick my personality and smash my personality's back doors in. "

Hahahaha and are they concerned about your face ?

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

"I never send a face pic as I'm an ugly fucker haha "

Lies, you sent one to us!

I don't remember thinking you were an ugly fucker....

It does seem to have disappeared now though so I can't double check

K x

over a year ago

We wouldn't meet someone if we haven't seen their face. We wouldn't meet anyone we don't find attractive, and faces are a substantial part of that....

So face pics are vital for us!

But if we don't fancy you, what's the point in us sending you our face pics? We're not going to meet, so you don't need to know what we look like.

over a year ago

"I believe person to ask for face pic 1st, sends theirs 1st that’s my policy anyway "

This is also my policy

I have sent a face pic with an opening message myself but it's not something I demand from others.

over a year ago

If they contacted YOU first, then I would expect them to send a pic first rather than demand you do, but if you’re contacting them on the basis of their profile then I think it’s fair game for them not to reciprocate if they don’t fancy you.

Totally agree, if we message first, we send a face pic with it. It just saves everyone wasting their time if we/they aren't feeling it.

The only people we wouldn't send face pics too early on are those who are new/unverified, or who live very near to us.

K x"

This is exactly us, if we send a message first we will always send our face pics x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/22 13:42:26]

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

This to me is arrogance"

You have a choice of not engaging with them.

Also they may send one in return, however if they are not interested then its unlikely they will.

Enjoy and use the site how best it works for you, and don’t worry about how others behave

over a year ago

Do or do not there is no try

over a year ago

"I may be attacked for this but I think men judge woman on personality and naughtiness, whereas woman more on looks? "

Controversial but I think many guys on here will fuck anyone whether there’s attraction or not. I don’t even think many care about personality either. Given the choice though they’d choose looks over personality but the gender ratio means they often have less options!

I don’t think guys on here are any different to guys on dating sites with a more balanced ratio! But they have less options here.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's that person's choice to ask for one and many use that as a filter.If it doesn't suit you op just don't message them ,not all profiles ask for a face pic in a first message and you sending yours won't guarantee they will reciprocate.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

What he said

LvM

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Face first for me. Everything else is irrelevant (with regards to meeting for anything other than socially) if I don’t like your face.

By *uffolksubWoman
over a year ago

Brandon

This for me too.

I have face pics on my profile and I request that one is sent with the first message. It’s really annoying when people ignore that and message without one….why waste your time, I just delete the message without reading it anyway! As others have said, it’s an effective filter.

I know that some people are super paranoid about people knowing they’re on this site, but I’ve never seen it that way….if someone you know has seen you then they’re on here too right?!

A message with no pics just makes me think the sender has a pretty low opinion of their own appearance tbh

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

"This for me too.

I have face pics on my profile and I request that one is sent with the first message. It’s really annoying when people ignore that and message without one….why waste your time, I just delete the message without reading it anyway! As others have said, it’s an effective filter.

I know that some people are super paranoid about people knowing they’re on this site, but I’ve never seen it that way….if someone you know has seen you then they’re on here too right?!

A message with no pics just makes me think the sender has a pretty low opinion of their own appearance tbh "

That is really rubbish as they have obviously seen your face already.

We are probably the opposite, I think our face photos are far more appealing than our "body shots"

K x

By *wistedsoul35Man
over a year ago

cumbria

"I never send a face pic as I'm an ugly fucker haha

K x"

How lucky are you that you can't still see it haha. I may just send another for a reminder

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

"I never send a face pic as I'm an ugly fucker haha

K x

How lucky are you that you can't still see it haha. I may just send another for a reminder"

But you can still see all of ours in friends

*They need to add a pout emoji on here because that's what I'm doing*

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Do you message and send a face pic anyway or do you just move on to the next profile?

over a year ago

I always send a face photo with my first message. As tbh most do ask for this. Not that it does me ajy good hahaha. But i dont see any harm neither.

By *ugehandsMan
over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

By asking for a face picture in a first message I would expect couples and females particularly to get less messages making it easier to filter out what they're looking for.

If someone has a profile that interests you and it asks for a picture you can choose to message them or not.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

This to me is arrogance"

Well...if you ask for one,you should be willing to give one back... Basic manners really.

over a year ago

My personal view is if you ask for a face photo first then you should send one first. I don’t really see this request on men’s profiles but if I did I would avoid a profile that asks for for one to get sent in the initial message unless it was a profile that was verified by several also well verified people and they have public face photos so you know it’s actually them. If people like to use it as a filter then fair enough. Plenty of other people to message that don’t expect it.

over a year ago

This to me is arrogance

Well...if you ask for one,you should be willing to give one back... Basic manners really."

People are coming from different backgrounds and asking for a face picture with first message is the same as asking people to put they picture on their profile. On my experience when a girl ask for a picture with frist message i won't bother. It is someone who is full of demands and think swinging is just about her.

over a year ago

This to me is arrogance

Well...if you ask for one,you should be willing to give one back... Basic manners really.

People are coming from different backgrounds and asking for a face picture with first message is the same as asking people to put they picture on their profile. On my experience when a girl ask for a picture with frist message i won't bother. It is someone who is full of demands and think swinging is just about her. "

Thanks for that! I ask for one with first message! And nope it’s not the same as showing your mush to the whole site!

If you message them rather than they message uou, you should be willing to show your face. Attraction starts with the face!

over a year ago

Tit pic or no reply

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

This to me is arrogance

People are coming from different backgrounds and asking for a face picture with first message is the same as asking people to put they picture on their profile. On my experience when a girl ask for a picture with frist message i won't bother. It is someone who is full of demands and think swinging is just about her. "

Not at all! If u send it in a pm other site members can't see it! When I ask for face pic with pretty much first message it's because I don't want to waste my time or theirs! Nothing to do with it being all about me! It's a 2 way street x

over a year ago

I wouldn't say it's arrogance, merely a very quick way to separate the maybes from the absolute no's immediately. There is that much crap to sift to find the gooduns.

Don't like it, don't play.

Simples.

By *urvyBiUnicornWoman
over a year ago

dundee

Love when I ask for a face pic- because honestly I don't want to get too invested to then find I'm not attracted at all- and the reply is "yeah, are you going to send one?" Erm...for what? ALL my pics are public!

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

"I may be attacked for this but I think men judge woman on personality and naughtiness, whereas woman more on looks?

Controversial but I think many guys on here will fuck anyone whether there’s attraction or not. I don’t even think many care about personality either. Given the choice though they’d choose looks over personality but the gender ratio means they often have less options!

I don’t think guys on here are any different to guys on dating sites with a more balanced ratio! But they have less options here."

If I don’t feel a connection with a woman then it’s difficult for me to even get an erection, but that connection isn’t based on how their face looks. Am I abnormal? Lol

over a year ago

I don’t think guys on here are any different to guys on dating sites with a more balanced ratio! But they have less options here.

If I don’t feel a connection with a woman then it’s difficult for me to even get an erection, but that connection isn’t based on how their face looks. Am I abnormal? Lol"

Most people care about facial aesthetics! I certainly do and most men and women I’ve met do!

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

If I don’t feel a connection with a woman then it’s difficult for me to even get an erection, but that connection isn’t based on how their face looks. Am I abnormal? Lol

Most people care about facial aesthetics! I certainly do and most men and women I’ve met do! "

Ahhhhhh I’m not normal and average….I’m actually pleased

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This to me is arrogance"

You’re quite right. The epitome of arrogance asking for a photo of someone they might consider getting naked with and having sex. I’d steer well clear of those perps, OP. Their sense of entitlement is larger than a loaf of bread.

over a year ago

Most people care about facial aesthetics! I certainly do and most men and women I’ve met do!

Ahhhhhh I’m not normal and average….I’m actually pleased "

Attraction is key to me and I’m happy to be normal and average

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

Better speak to my GP in the morning

over a year ago

"Better speak to my GP in the morning "

Haha whatever gets you off

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

Oh no, I don’t “get off” from seeing my GP haha

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

This to me is arrogance

My face is always visible... I think it's rude to expect me to talk to a bellybutton/chest/arse/cock/some other bird with your dick hanging out of her, until you feel comfortable enough to show your face, just so I can tell you I don't actually fancy you and don't want to sleep with you, then get abuse for wasting your time... No face is a total waste of time, it won't be a waste of mine (not necessarily aimed at you OP)

over a year ago

This to me is arrogance

People are coming from different backgrounds and asking for a face picture with first message is the same as asking people to put they picture on their profile. On my experience when a girl ask for a picture with frist message i won't bother. It is someone who is full of demands and think swinging is just about her.

My face is always visible... I think it's rude to expect me to talk to a bellybutton/chest/arse/cock/some other bird with your dick hanging out of her, until you feel comfortable enough to show your face, just so I can tell you I don't actually fancy you and don't want to sleep with you, then get abuse for wasting your time... No face is a total waste of time, it won't be a waste of mine (not necessarily aimed at you OP) "

I came to the conclusion to pop a face pic on my profile, it saves people wasting their time messaging me.

By *ucks Couple UKCouple
over a year ago

Bucks

We ask for face pics. We always send one if we are making first contact.

It also shows that someone has read the profile.

We also understand that not everyone want a to send a face pic and that’s cool too.

By *lean_CutMan
over a year ago

Rasen area

This to me is arrogance"

Place is awash with arrogance and self importance..

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

This to me is arrogance

My face is always visible... I think it's rude to expect me to talk to a bellybutton/chest/arse/cock/some other bird with your dick hanging out of her, until you feel comfortable enough to show your face, just so I can tell you I don't actually fancy you and don't want to sleep with you, then get abuse for wasting your time... No face is a total waste of time, it won't be a waste of mine (not necessarily aimed at you OP)

I came to the conclusion to pop a face pic on my profile, it saves people wasting their time messaging me. "

I fabbed it

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

This to me is arrogance

Place is awash with arrogance and self importance.."

And men blaming other people and theirs for them not drowning in cunt

over a year ago

You get many messages because each men is sending equally the same amount on daily basis to different girls. Lol

This to me is arrogance

Not at all! If u send it in a pm other site members can't see it! When I ask for face pic with pretty much first message it's because I don't want to waste my time or theirs! Nothing to do with it being all about me! It's a 2 way street x"

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I don't send face pics until I get to know the person better as I once sent one and got blocked right away and it made me feel absolutely shite so its not worth it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/22 00:17:16]

over a year ago

Ahhhhhh I’m not normal and average….I’m actually pleased

Attraction is key to me and I’m happy to be normal and average "

Duchess you are Royalty! And for many reasons I respect you !

Attraction if essential, if someone show their face, of course it has to be both way! I was talking about those ladies that don't show themselves, yet want a picture with a first message.

I do spend a lot of time reading men and girls profiles. And I came to realise that because men have to send so many messages, many are just copying and pasting. Some are tired writing message and don't event know what to say to a girl after sending so many messages.

The bit that makes me laugh are people asking for pictures and saying there are into "blindfolding"

By *ickasscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Near Leeds

We ask single guys for a face pic and message if they contact us as there are just so many who just don’t make an effort, this really helps us find those who do and for us these have been the best meets.

However we will always respond to those that do send pics and a proper message with either our pics if there is an attraction or a reply saying that there’s isn’t an attraction but thanks for the message and taking the time to get in touch. Most guys appreciate the honesty.

over a year ago

"We ask single guys for a face pic and message if they contact us as there are just so many who just don’t make an effort, this really helps us find those who do and for us these have been the best meets.

However we will always respond to those that do send pics and a proper message with either our pics if there is an attraction or a reply saying that there’s isn’t an attraction but thanks for the message and taking the time to get in touch. Most guys appreciate the honesty. "

Post new Message to Thread