Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications...show or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening all

When picking suitable play mates does it influence you if you can't see the verifications? Do people like to see them or not?

Would like to hear your views please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winkletoes80Woman
over a year ago

redditch

"Evening all

When picking suitable play mates does it influence you if you can't see the verifications? Do people like to see them or not?

Would like to hear your views please "

I like to see them x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i like reading them because i am a nosey cow....but they dont play a role in deciding if i want to meet someone or not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like to see them, but I have to be honest, if they have loads it kinda puts me off...is that bad?.....gets my hard hat ready

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

For me verifications are only a part of the overall pictures,in their numbers, in their detail and in the specific people who have given the verification. While there are a small number of verifications that would stop me from meeting the person on whose profile they are, overall I would say they are only a small part of my overall impression and decision process to meet.

over a year ago

It used to bother me if they were all hidden. However I had a rethink after a similar thread a while ago and it doesn't bother me either way now.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I like to see them, but I have to be honest, if they have loads it kinda puts me off...is that bad?.....gets my hard hat ready "

would it be better if there was more of a distinction between social meets and play meets i wonder?

over a year ago

i hide mine, had guys message people asking others id met for the more intimate details etc and i wasnt happy so hidden them since.

i'll have a nosey if they are available to read but its ublikely to sway my opinion of that person. that will be formed via conversations

over a year ago

As I have repeatedly said before, I don't pay much attention to verifications, as I prefer to assess a gent's suitability via my own dealings with him, as well as to rely on my gut feel and instincts.

over a year ago

We keep ours private for a bit of discretion.

over a year ago

I have never shown mine, or my friends list, and it does not appear to have done me any harm.

over a year ago

Like Pearl I don't show either lists, I go a bit further though as I don't ask for or give veris unless they newbies.

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"As I have repeatedly said before, I don't pay much attention to verifications, as I prefer to assess a gent's suitability via my own dealings with him, as well as to rely on my gut feel and instincts.

"

So do you only meet those who hide their verifications on the basis that they presumably, like you, rely on gut feel and instincts, and therefore more likely to be a compatible meet?

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

As one of the myriad of males on here - I show mine. Mainly because a lot of people *do* use it as a yardstick to measure my reliability by.

Personally, I put give more credence to 'in person' verifications rather then webcam (as I see the latter as irrelevant as it only shows a face to the viewer - nothing about what they are like as a person/potential meet).

I'm with Pearl - I try to judge people based on what I read/find out about them in PMs/chat etc.

Post new Message to Thread