Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Odd socks

Jump to newest

By *reenonions OP   Man
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Why oh why do I keep ending up with odd or mis-matched socks?

I reckon some son of a bitch steals them in the middle of the night, that or there's a really strange looking sock drawer somewhere...

Bizzare!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

just buy socks th same colour...no odd ones then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its the latest fashion ........

over a year ago

well im pretty sure my puppy has alot to do with the odd socks in my house.. even when i buy all the same colour i get down quickly to only being able to find one of them and have the other 9 missing!! need to dig the garden up i think

has he been round urs i wonder??

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

my washing machine and tumble dryer loves eating socks, so I often wear them odd

over a year ago

"Why oh why do I keep ending up with odd or mis-matched socks?

I reckon some son of a bitch steals them in the middle of the night, that or there's a really strange looking sock drawer somewhere...

Bizzare!"

Ah, one of life's great mysteries this is. I always put matched pairs into the wash basket but often only get one returning to my sock drawer. Checked washing machine drain but they aren't there, checked puppies basket but they aren't there, checked wife's drawers but they're not there (not much room in them ) Checked e-bay and they're not there. So goodness knows where they've gone. Maybe there's a wannabe Damien Hurst type out there making a massive sculpture out of a sock mountain!

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Ah, one of life's great mysteries this is. I always put matched pairs into the wash basket but often only get one returning to my sock drawer. Checked washing machine drain but they aren't there, checked puppies basket but they aren't there, checked wife's drawers but they're not there (not much room in them ) Checked e-bay and they're not there. So goodness knows where they've gone. Maybe there's a wannabe Damien Hurst type out there making a massive sculpture out of a sock mountain! "

I love the bit that says "only get one returning to my sock drawer" - now that bit did make me laugh ........ typical man

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Ah, one of life's great mysteries this is. I always put matched pairs into the wash basket but often only get one returning to my sock drawer. Checked washing machine drain but they aren't there, checked puppies basket but they aren't there, checked wife's drawers but they're not there (not much room in them ) Checked e-bay and they're not there. So goodness knows where they've gone. Maybe there's a wannabe Damien Hurst type out there making a massive sculpture out of a sock mountain!

I love the bit that says "only get one returning to my sock drawer" - now that bit did make me laugh ........ typical man "

Er, hang on a minute, see I trust a woman with two items i.e. socks and she can only return one. Rather irresponsible of her I think. And you've no room to talk Minxie, you've gone and lost your bra somehow!! lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Bizzare!"

A new form of trophy...

over a year ago

Bizzare!

I love the bit that says "only get one returning to my sock drawer" - now that bit did make me laugh ........ typical man

Er, hang on a minute, see I trust a woman with two items i.e. socks and she can only return one. Rather irresponsible of her I think. And you've no room to talk Minxie, you've gone and lost your bra somehow!! lol "

its in the wash - not lost lol

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Er, hang on a minute, see I trust a woman with two items i.e. socks and she can only return one. Rather irresponsible of her I think. And you've no room to talk Minxie, you've gone and lost your bra somehow!! lol

its in the wash - not lost lol "

Bloody hell Minxie, it's been in there for over a day now, it must be done by now! Bet it's too smal when you come to put it back on!!

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Bloody hell Minxie, it's been in there for over a day now, it must be done by now! Bet it's too smal when you come to put it back on!! "

so u want me to get dressed again ......... wonder if other forumites want me to!!?!?!

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Bloody hell Minxie, it's been in there for over a day now, it must be done by now! Bet it's too smal when you come to put it back on!!

so u want me to get dressed again ......... wonder if other forumites want me to!!?!?! "

Nah, you can't put it back until it's dry or else you'll catch your death o cold!! Wait until the holly drops off then maybe try it on for fit! Fellow forumites need to keep their Xmas cheer!!

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

The sock monster strikes again, at one point i had 6 artic socks now i have 3

The colour combos socks are great until, you start to lose them one by one.

over a year ago

Bizzare!

so u want me to get dressed again ......... wonder if other forumites want me to!!?!?!

Nah, you can't put it back until it's dry or else you'll catch your death o cold!! Wait until the holly drops off then maybe try it on for fit! Fellow forumites need to keep their Xmas cheer!! "

thats settled then

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

arent you supposed to put them in the net washer bag thingys?

the sock demon must'nt like my thick black socks and only steals coloured thin socks.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

paint your feet black...don't wear socks...hey presto.......

over a year ago

Bizzare!

Nah, you can't put it back until it's dry or else you'll catch your death o cold!! Wait until the holly drops off then maybe try it on for fit! Fellow forumites need to keep their Xmas cheer!!

thats settled then "

Good, can't do with you catching cold to add to your recently bashed noddle and resultant addling of the brain. Musn't reduce your capacity to cause mayhem and chaos!!

Post new Message to Thread