Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spirituality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My life is lived rather spiritually and am wondering if anyone else on fab lives their life this way or has a passion/deep interest in it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In many respects yes. I wouldn't call it a passion though

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Thank you OP. I'm bookmarking this as I was thinking about this last night.

I wonder if I'm spiritual, without even fully grasping what spirituality is or how it even manifests itself.

I'm trying to adopt mindfulness and perhaps that's MY application of spirituality and nothing more.

I need to delve further...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What does 'spirituality ' mean to you op?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spirituality is fruit juice or sodas with spirits

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't know what you mean by "spiritually". Please elaborate.

over a year ago

"Spirituality is fruit juice or sodas with spirits "

So when boss says : to work always bring happy spirits . I always know what he means .

By *ystic masterMan
over a year ago

high Wycombe

The real meaning is that we all have a connection with the past some are more open to it than others ..

Wicca is a growing faith.

As a side issue surely you must have felt the emotions from the queen laying in state the waves of energy coming over was something never felt in a long time..

So add that to believe and you are part the way..

All to often we dismiss things we don't understand or like some on here make lite of it..but there are forces out there do mock them

over a year ago

"What does 'spirituality ' mean to you op?"

To me, the word 'spirituality,' means conscious work with the spirit (spirit being the soul or life energy of the being).. within the individual, within the world. So in other words being connected to reality as deeply as you can be. Interacting with others, with nature, what you do within the world, etc.

It goes extremely deeper than this, but this is a simple explanation through my understanding.

over a year ago

"Thank you OP. I'm bookmarking this as I was thinking about this last night.

I wonder if I'm spiritual, without even fully grasping what spirituality is or how it even manifests itself.

I'm trying to adopt mindfulness and perhaps that's MY application of spirituality and nothing more.

I need to delve further... "

You can delve into it as deeply as you will. Mindful-ness is one aspect that definitely holds importance

over a year ago

"I don't know what you mean by "spiritually". Please elaborate. "

Living spiritually, to me, means living in a way that is in connection with you're being and with the reality around you.

To point out, this is only a surface level explanation.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"My life is lived rather spiritually and am wondering if anyone else on fab lives their life this way or has a passion/deep interest in it? "

What is your understanding of spirituality ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The real meaning is that we all have a connection with the past some are more open to it than others ..

Wicca is a growing faith.

As a side issue surely you must have felt the emotions from the queen laying in state the waves of energy coming over was something never felt in a long time..

So add that to believe and you are part the way..

All to often we dismiss things we don't understand or like some on here make lite of it..but there are forces out there do mock them"

Thanks.

What's spirituality though ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"What does 'spirituality ' mean to you op?

To me, the word 'spirituality,' means conscious work with the spirit (spirit being the soul or life energy of the being).. within the individual, within the world. So in other words being connected to reality as deeply as you can be. Interacting with others, with nature, what you do within the world, etc.

It goes extremely deeper than this, but this is a simple explanation through my understanding."

I do not believe that any sentient being has a soul or that a spirit dwells within or without of them. I'm very connected to reality and nature and mindful of what I do in the world.

over a year ago

"What does 'spirituality ' mean to you op?

It goes extremely deeper than this, but this is a simple explanation through my understanding.

I do not believe that any sentient being has a soul or that a spirit dwells within or without of them. I'm very connected to reality and nature and mindful of what I do in the world.

"

Interesting response.

I see the spirit as the life energy that gives animation to plants, creatures and beings.

over a year ago

I aint afraid of no ghost

over a year ago

"I aint afraid of no ghost "

Post new Message to Thread