over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Yes if not a site supporter and chatting with many "

Nope not a site supporter either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have always seen stats update on it and always think bs

As I have tested this myself and have a high message count off in comeing messages

And replying and such and never have run out

I have test verified none verified site support none site support both verified and non verified photo and meet

And never hit a limit

That’s not to say there isn’t

But if there is I don’t know how people hit it as I wasn’t able to and I have a very high count off income message to reply back to

Maybe the limit isn’t on replies but first message sent never tested that

But yes when I see it I always think it’s fishy

over a year ago

"I have always seen stats update on it and always think bs

As I have tested this myself and have a high message count off in comeing messages

I have test verified none verified site support none site support both verified and non verified photo and meet

And never hit a limit

But if there is I don’t know how people hit it as I wasn’t able to and I have a very high count off income message to reply back to

But yes when I see it I always think it’s fishy "

Actually there is some filter or limit.. When i was running the plank challenge i ran out of messages and had to wait for them to reset daily. I ended up having to set up a telegram group to split the number of messages i had to send

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Is it maybe new profiles? To stop people signing up and spamming?

over a year ago

And never hit a limit

Actually there is some filter or limit.. When i was running the plank challenge i ran out of messages and had to wait for them to reset daily. I ended up having to set up a telegram group to split the number of messages i had to send"

Well thanks learn something new everyday day I always think it’s a bs ploy to phase someone phone number or off platform contact info

So decided to test one profile to say and was never able to but granted sample size was only in the the 300 to 400 rage

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes. I hit it when I first joined

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

And never hit a limit

Actually there is some filter or limit.. When i was running the plank challenge i ran out of messages and had to wait for them to reset daily. I ended up having to set up a telegram group to split the number of messages i had to send"

Oh the planks! I still have nightmares

over a year ago

I ran out of messages once very early on after I 1st joined.

Wasn't a site supporter or verified at that point. I made the mistake of replying to every single person that messaged me, most of them with no thank you so ended up running out of messages. X

over a year ago

"I ran out of messages once very early on after I 1st joined.

Wasn't a site supporter or verified at that point. I made the mistake of replying to every single person that messaged me, most of them with no thank you so ended up running out of messages. X"

Pffft! Such a virgin

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I ran out of messages a few times when I first joined

over a year ago

Apparently only if your profile states “quality over quantity”

over a year ago

I’ve never ran out. ..

But if someone can help with my site support, it will make sure I don’t in the future… thanx

over a year ago

And never hit a limit

Actually there is some filter or limit.. When i was running the plank challenge i ran out of messages and had to wait for them to reset daily. I ended up having to set up a telegram group to split the number of messages i had to send

Well thanks learn something new everyday day I always think it’s a bs ploy to phase someone phone number or off platform contact info

So decided to test one profile to say and was never able to but granted sample size was only in the the 300 to 400 rage "

Maybe it's the number i was sending in a short time..copy +paste 50 times in 30 mins. I think 50 was the daily limit (was site supporter).. I didn't realise it would happen so i couldn't reply to friends

I'm sure i send more than that in a day... But not all in 30 mins?

over a year ago

And never hit a limit

Oh the planks! I still have nightmares "

Soz!

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

But how many is too many???

over a year ago

And never hit a limit

So decided to test one profile to say and was never able to but granted sample size was only in the the 300 to 400 rage

Maybe it's the number i was sending in a short time..copy +paste 50 times in 30 mins. I think 50 was the daily limit (was site supporter).. I didn't realise it would happen so i couldn't reply to friends

I'm sure i send more than that in a day... But not all in 30 mins? "

That could be a trigger yes to stop bot spam I never tryed it like that I just replied to message I got to test it

Post new Message to Thread