Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

It's a magnum opus.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP if I’m reading a profile I don’t want my knickers on their third wash cycle by time I finish it. Just a tip.

By *ad boy maverick OP   Man
over a year ago

basildon

"Long innit? "

Lol well I thought the more I let people know the easier it is for them to decide

over a year ago

basildon

"It's a magnum opus. "

Is that the large champagne bottle ? = another vote for too long. Blimy you can't win. I shortened it lol

over a year ago

"OP if I’m reading a profile I don’t want my knickers on their third wash cycle by time I finish it. Just a tip. "

I was 'huh?'... Then looked no scroll

over a year ago

basildon

"10 peeps and il raise you a sighting "

Lol

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Tl;dr

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

Sorry profile is too long. I lost interest half way through so didn't read it all. And pics uninspiring.

over a year ago

basildon

"11 "

Thanks

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

7 x

over a year ago

basildon

"Sorry profile is too long. I lost interest half way through so didn't read it all. And pics uninspiring.

"

That's interesting as I was told the naked and more explicit pics are best kept private. But thanks for your views. Every little helps.

over a year ago

basildon

"7 x"

I'll take that

over a year ago

"OP if I’m reading a profile I don’t want my knickers on their third wash cycle by time I finish it. Just a tip. "

this made me

over a year ago

A better variety of pics required but the two you have are good

Blurb starts off apologetic, lose the rants bit, and the history of the lass who’s now dead

oh and the ‘don’t use my pics’ bit .. if they’re gonna use them then they will whether you say that or not

And it is long, but hey, that’s me doing the pot, kettle, black thing.

It is quite descriptive which is good, didn’t see the old one so no idea how improved it is

over a year ago

basildon

"OP if I’m reading a profile I don’t want my knickers on their third wash cycle by time I finish it. Just a tip.

this made me "

It gave me a laugh too & it just goes to show how hard it is to please people. I read a lot of couples & ladies profiles and most complain that mens profiles are crap and too short plus too many dick pics when they're not needed ? So like dj'ing you can't please all the people all the time

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

7/10. Informative, possibly too much in places. More pictures would be good. They don't need to be naked, possibly topless or a bum. People do enjoy a little perve after all

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

"Sorry profile is too long. I lost interest half way through so didn't read it all. And pics uninspiring.

That's interesting as I was told the naked and more explicit pics are best kept private. But thanks for your views. Every little helps. "

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want to get the sense of the man.

over a year ago

You do you.

It is your shop window and whatever you put in might put off one person, it may attract another.

Once you stop trying to be what you think others want you to be and just be you, success will follow...

#wisechai

over a year ago

basildon

"7/10. Informative, possibly too much in places. More pictures would be good. They don't need to be naked, possibly topless or a bum. People do enjoy a little perve after all "

NOTED

over a year ago

basildon

"You do you.

It is your shop window and whatever you put in might put off one person, it may attract another.

Once you stop trying to be what you think others want you to be and just be you, success will follow...

#wisechai "

Cheers

over a year ago

Tbh you won't target the collective as such. Just trying to keep it short, to the point and be yourself

over a year ago

Oh and while the pics aren’t bad, maybe lose the clutter a bit. Is that a pair of pants on the floor? And a shirt hanging on the door handle?

Trust me, women notice these sorts of thing!

over a year ago

basildon

That's interesting as I was told the naked and more explicit pics are best kept private. But thanks for your views. Every little helps.

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want t get the sense of the man. "

I'll take that on board. But selfies are difficult.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Can I be honest..yes.

I looked and the first thing for me was it was too long

over a year ago

"Tbh you won't target the collective as such. Just trying to keep it short, to the point and be yourself "

This

Mine is basically utter drivel but like me it’s short and conveys something. That and men don’t read anyway. Do you. It’s just very wordy.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want to get the sense of the man. "

Sorry but the suit looks too big for you in my opinion. Plus i'd prefer to see more casual clothing.Mrs.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

"It's a magnum opus. "

Is that a double caramel magnum ?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"It's a magnum opus.

Is that a double caramel magnum ?"

opus a daisy!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

opus a daisy'

'

Like this...I'm gonna steal it

over a year ago

basildon

Lol thanks for the input xx

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"opus a daisy'

'

Like this...I'm gonna steal it"

I can think of no one more befitting.

over a year ago

basildon

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want to get the sense of the man.

Sorry but the suit looks too big for you in my opinion. Plus i'd prefer to see more casual clothing.Mrs."

Lol I couldn't get into 4 weeks ago so I'm chuffed if you think it looks to big.

over a year ago

basildon

"Can I be honest..yes.

I looked and the first thing for me was it was too long"

Ok I give up. I'll give it another rethink. God it's like being at uni again. Must write more succinctly.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Can I be honest..yes.

Ok I give up. I'll give it another rethink. God it's like being at uni again. Must write more succinctly. "

Don't give up ...where the fun in that!

By *humper.Man
over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Tease them with your cat?

over a year ago

"Tease them with your cat? "

I have a lovely pussy

over a year ago

u seem like a standup guy, and there’s been some sound advise from a lot of lovely peeps already with the being honest and wanting best for u.

listen to them all and try to make the minor changes to enhance your profile. above all, just be u and express what u want from site (be sincere).

best wishes.

over a year ago

basildon

"Tease them with your cat? "

Yes but not the furry kind

Not met a woman yet that didn't enjoy being restrained and teased with it.

over a year ago

basildon

"u seem like a standup guy, and there’s been some sound advise from a lot of lovely peeps already with the being honest and wanting best for u.

listen to them all and try to make the minor changes to enhance your profile. above all, just be u and express what u want from site (be sincere).

best wishes."

Thanks Lana I'll get to it later when I can concentrate.

over a year ago

basildon

"Can I be honest..yes.

Ok I give up. I'll give it another rethink. God it's like being at uni again. Must write more succinctly.

Don't give up ...where the fun in that!"

I meant tonight Anna bell x

over a year ago

I don’t even read womens profiles…. What are my chances of reading a guys?

over a year ago

basildon

"I don’t even read womens profiles…. What are my chances of reading a guys? "

Lol @ Woody, sometimes I wonder why I read profiles in detail and try to respond accordingly. I prefer to chat in person. Must try and get to some socials but they are often on when I'm not available

over a year ago

basildon

"Tease them with your cat?

I have a lovely pussy "

I bet you do , all sweet n juicy no doubt

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want t get the sense of the man.

I'll take that on board. But selfies are difficult. "

You set the phone or the camera on a tripod with a timer/clicker. I took one of me from overhead in bed and it came out quite well.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Can I be honest..yes.

Ok I give up. I'll give it another rethink. God it's like being at uni again. Must write more succinctly. "

I'm not sure what your target audience is but if it's Gen Z they won't read anything that long.

Yes it is like at uni. I put it in a word counter and it came up with over 500 words. Given that this is Fab I would say stick to 300-400 words.

Personally, You can take a photo of your chest and head without showing your face so that takes care of describing yourself. Take off the blurb about verifications and don't tell the women what to do with their body hair from the contact interaction. If she really likes you she will acquiesce to your reasonable preferences. No need to talk about how far you will travel in the bio. Just my pointers. My bio is a work in Progress so I'm just saying what I like to see in men's profiles and no so much what I actually have in mine.

over a year ago

basildon

You have a nice suit. That's all it tells me. Some nice torso shots, or hint of chest in an open shirt might be nice. I want t get the sense of the man.

You set the phone or the camera on a tripod with a timer/clicker. I took one of me from overhead in bed and it came out quite well."

My phone doesn't have a timer , that I could find. Checked all icons.

over a year ago

basildon

"Can I be honest..yes.

I'm not sure what your target audience is but if it's Gen Z they won't read anything that long.

Yes it is like at uni. I put it in a word counter and it came up with over 500 words. Given that this is Fab I would say stick to 300-400 words.

Personally, You can take a photo of your chest and head without showing your face so that takes care of describing yourself. Take off the blurb about verifications and don't tell the women what to do with their body hair from the contact interaction. If she really likes you she will acquiesce to your reasonable preferences. No need to talk about how far you will travel in the bio. Just my pointers. My bio is a work in Progress so I'm just saying what I like to see in men's profiles and no so much what I actually have in mine."

Duely noted Mel thanks.

over a year ago

basildon

P's what is or are Gen z ?

over a year ago

"P's what is or are Gen z ?"

Think meant gen x and millenials. Gen z are mostly younger than 25…

over a year ago

You set the phone or the camera on a tripod with a timer/clicker. I took one of me from overhead in bed and it came out quite well.

My phone doesn't have a timer , that I could find. Checked all icons. "

What you still using the classic Nokia

over a year ago

"Long innit?

Lol well I thought the more I let people know the easier it is for them to decide "

You will still get messages from non compatible users. I still get messages from short guys, meet now guys. Even though its on my profile its a definite no from me.

People simply don't read, sometimes it feels a waste writing anything, just let your pics do the talking..

over a year ago

basildon

"P's what is or are Gen z ?

Think meant gen x and millenials. Gen z are mostly younger than 25…"

Ah I c said the blind man

over a year ago

basildon

My phone doesn't have a timer , that I could find. Checked all icons.

What you still using the classic Nokia "

Lol I wish. I.loved my.little Nokia but in today's market probably just as bad , Samsung A3

over a year ago

basildon

"Long innit?

Lol well I thought the more I let people know the easier it is for them to decide

You will still get messages from non compatible users. I still get messages from short guys, meet now guys. Even though its on my profile its a definite no from me.

People simply don't read, sometimes it feels a waste writing anything, just let your pics do the talking.."

Feeling poorly at mo managed to pick up a cold over the weekend. But ill work on the gallery thanks

Post new Message to Thread