Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Arrow Video

Jump to newest

By *ecret_Passion777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Any film collectors on here, who are into collecting Arrow Video label movies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Not collecting all, but I have quite a few.. some great older movies released by them

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

I have a couple of their releases, including Dawn of The Dead. I picked it up cheap somewhere, not knowing its actually worth a few quid. It even had the poster inside, which I since got signed by George Romero and Tom Savini at film conventions. No proof of authenticity or anything, so it's probably worth less now! I don't care, I don't want to sell it

over a year ago

Manchester

"Not collecting all, but I have quite a few.. some great older movies released by them "

Yeah my Arrow collection isn’t massive or anything, been collecting and adding titles here and there for about 2 years now..

Same, I don’t intend on getting every single release, just the actual films I’m interested in.

Their care and love for old Grindhouse horror films is phenomenal, love Arrow Video!

over a year ago

Manchester

"I have a couple of their releases, including Dawn of The Dead. I picked it up cheap somewhere, not knowing its actually worth a few quid. It even had the poster inside, which I since got signed by George Romero and Tom Savini at film conventions. No proof of authenticity or anything, so it's probably worth less now! I don't care, I don't want to sell it "

Wow, you managed to get DotD on Arrow?? That is a good addition, definitely! Yep, definitely don’t sell that.

I have the recent “Dawn of the Dead” limited edition released by Second Sight.

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Not collecting all, but I have quite a few.. some great older movies released by them

Yeah my Arrow collection isn’t massive or anything, been collecting and adding titles here and there for about 2 years now..

Same, I don’t intend on getting every single release, just the actual films I’m interested in.

Their care and love for old Grindhouse horror films is phenomenal, love Arrow Video!"

Great first releases too

I have:-

Porkys, Fury, Blow Out, Dressed to Kill, Mona Lisa, Long good Friday & Bound. I wanted Raising Cain but waited too long and the 3 disc'er sold out very quickly.

over a year ago

Manchester

"Not collecting all, but I have quite a few.. some great older movies released by them

Their care and love for old Grindhouse horror films is phenomenal, love Arrow Video!

Great first releases too

I have:-

Porkys, Fury, Blow Out, Dressed to Kill, Mona Lisa, Long good Friday & Bound. I wanted Raising Cain but waited too long and the 3 disc'er sold out very quickly. "

Off the top of my head, I’ve got:

Demons 1 & 2 Boxset (LE)

Robocop (LE)

Tremors (LE)

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (LE)

The Hills Have Eyes (LE)

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas (LE)

Phantom of the Mall (LE)

Crash (LE)

Enter The Void (LE)

Standard edition releases:

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark