Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A little different

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning guys

Would love for some feedback and traffic to my recent tribute video I completed for a hot wife

I have plenty of requests in my inbox from insatiable profiles which will be uploaded very soon

In the meantime can we get the first video to the top of hot photos/videos?

You know what to do, get it fab'd

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will there be one of these every day? I need to clear my diary if so.

over a year ago

Good luck and I hope you get the numbers to see it rise up the chart!

But don’t get too focussed on fab volumes etc, I see you post a few Fab me threads and while I get it that it’s nice to feel appreciated, don’t let validation from strangers off t’internet (or rather lack of..) get you down, life is too short for all that shit!

Anyway, Fabbed to help you on your way

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Will there be one of these every day? I need to clear my diary if so."

over a year ago

Sorry only fabbing things I like!

over a year ago

"Good luck and I hope you get the numbers to see it rise up the chart!

But don’t get too focussed on fab volumes etc, I see you post a few Fab me threads and while I get it that it’s nice to feel appreciated, don’t let validation from strangers off t’internet (or rather lack of..) get you down, life is too short for all that shit!

Anyway, Fabbed to help you on your way "

Thanks Dan

Yeah completely get what your saying there, to be honest it isn't for my own self esteem or to feel wanted or anything like that, I noticed that to really generate the right type of traffic to your profile that you need to have something on offer that entices people to come have a look, hence why I am trying this approach and obviously in the meantime I get loads of requests from hot females which is a big bonus, my end goal really is to be more recognised within the scene in the hope this will mean making meets and approaching profiles a lot easier x

over a year ago

"Good luck and I hope you get the numbers to see it rise up the chart!

Anyway, Fabbed to help you on your way

Thanks Dan

Yeah completely get what your saying there, to be honest it isn't for my own self esteem or to feel wanted or anything like that, I noticed that to really generate the right type of traffic to your profile that you need to have something on offer that entices people to come have a look, hence why I am trying this approach and obviously in the meantime I get loads of requests from hot females which is a big bonus, my end goal really is to be more recognised within the scene in the hope this will mean making meets and approaching profiles a lot easier x"

. Good luck with it!

over a year ago

"Sorry only fabbing things I like! "

No problem Duchess, hope you are well anyway

over a year ago

"Will there be one of these every day? I need to clear my diary if so."

Is this a splash of sarcasm I hear? Haha

over a year ago

Reaching saturation point

over a year ago

"Reaching saturation point"

over a year ago

"Reaching saturation point"

Sorry you feel that way lol is a man to be crucified for trying to promote himself and to stand out in a crowd of thousands of men?

over a year ago

"Reaching saturation point

Sorry you feel that way lol is a man to be crucified for trying to promote himself and to stand out in a crowd of thousands of men?"

Crucified.....

Calm down mate

You literally asked for feedback.

That's my opinion.

Simple

over a year ago

Sorry you feel that way lol is a man to be crucified for trying to promote himself and to stand out in a crowd of thousands of men?"

No but it just comes across as a bit needy! It’ll put off as many women if not more than it’ll attract! No one is crucifying you lol

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"and obviously in the meantime I get loads of requests from hot females "

Are you sure it's not their husband?

over a year ago

"Crucified....."

The second coming

over a year ago

Maybe crucified was the incorrect terms to use of course I want feedback and I value that I do

So thank you

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

If you really want to get yourself recognised on the scene and get into the lifestyle, you need to get yourself out in real life, not the virtual one.

Let me explain it from my point of view: if I see someone with loads of cam veris and hardly any or none of real life veris, I question whether the person actually meets in real life. It's horses for courses then- maybe you do get a turn on from the virtual stuff and self-promotion on here. Nothing wrong with that. But not sure you will get what you are hoping for. Good luck anyway.

over a year ago

Sorry you feel that way lol is a man to be crucified for trying to promote himself and to stand out in a crowd of thousands of men?

No but it just comes across as a bit needy! It’ll put off as many women if not more than it’ll attract! No one is crucifying you lol "

Valid point, well I will be sure not to raise any more threads about this again haha

I ain't desperate, just trying to help myself maybe not the best way to do it clearly but atleast I'm using my imagination unlike most profiles that are just sending dick pics and one line messages haha

Thanks again Duchess haha

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

3/10 for me. Wasn’t a fan of the music, I wanna hear you cum not whatever that song was

Plus, you didn’t even cum all over your iPad. What fun is that?

Room for improvement but ultimately we all have to start somewhere

over a year ago

If you're on the forums come on and chat, show your personality.

If you get people's interest they'll look at your profile by their own choice.

Have it sparkly and shiny and full of pics etc for that point in time.

It's simple enough but not easy

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

No but it just comes across as a bit needy! It’ll put off as many women if not more than it’ll attract! No one is crucifying you lol "

Also ignore comments like this. Haters gonna hate. You do you.

The site is filled with needy, validation hungry women posting stuff daily to boost their ego. Do what you want bro.

But cut the music

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I can see where your cumming from **see what I did there!** and for the hot wife in question I’m sure she loved it.

If your trying to get noticed perhaps get yourself out to a club/party/social and talk to people.

The video sadly didn’t work for me.

over a year ago

No but it just comes across as a bit needy! It’ll put off as many women if not more than it’ll attract! No one is crucifying you lol

The site is filled with needy, validation hungry women posting stuff daily to boost their ego. Do what you want bro.

But cut the music "

He asked for feedback, he got it! Most women don’t post multiple threads asking for fabs and I’d say the same to them if they did.

over a year ago

"3/10 for me. Wasn’t a fan of the music, I wanna hear you cum not whatever that song was

Room for improvement but ultimately we all have to start somewhere "

Thanks mate, the unedited version which is basically what you said above when to the reciever directly, something I can certainly bear in mind for the next one

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"3/10 for me. Wasn’t a fan of the music, I wanna hear you cum not whatever that song was

Room for improvement but ultimately we all have to start somewhere

Thanks mate, the unedited version which is basically what you said above when to the reciever directly, something I can certainly bear in mind for the next one"

Guys cumming loudly is like #1 thing for these videos.

Don’t let the haters get to you. They jealous. Keep it up

over a year ago

But cut the music

He asked for feedback, he got it! Most women don’t post multiple threads asking for fabs and I’d say the same to them if they did. "

I am sure you would Duchess, I'm not here to create a an argument with people, the complete opposite if I'm honest with you I get you don't see women posting on forums like this but do women profiles Really need to on Fab? Naturally a woman's profiles will instantly recieve traffic and photos being fab'd because of the ratio to men..

It's a completely different ball game on the single male side haha

over a year ago

I would agree. Not because I’m a ‘hater’ , but because it does come across as needy, which is not a turn on for me.

over a year ago

"I can see where your cumming from **see what I did there!** and for the hot wife in question I’m sure she loved it.

If your trying to get noticed perhaps get yourself out to a club/party/social and talk to people.

The video sadly didn’t work for me. "

Thanks Vanilla

Not for everyone of course, I have done a club recently and also a party invite for this weekend so see how that goes, I am putting myself about in different environments not just sitting behind my phone haha

over a year ago

I see no hate above

Haven't watched the vid but in general I'd be for liking the sound of GENUINE pleasure over a music track

over a year ago

"If you're on the forums come on and chat, show your personality.

It's simple enough but not easy"

Of course, this is why I am here, maybe the approach with these videos isn't a good starting point but I'm learning as I go, it's all about trial and error in my eyes and finding the best approach

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Of course, this is why I am here, maybe the approach with these videos isn't a good starting point but I'm learning as I go, it's all about trial and error in my eyes and finding the best approach"

The best approach is being unapologetically yourself

Haters are gonna post on here saying they don’t like it, the others will be in your inbox asking for more.

If you like it, don’t stop.

over a year ago

Of course, this is why I am here, maybe the approach with these videos isn't a good starting point but I'm learning as I go, it's all about trial and error in my eyes and finding the best approach

Haters are gonna post on here saying they don’t like it, the others will be in your inbox asking for more.

If you like it, don’t stop."

Please clarify why not liking something makes someone a hater?

Are we not allowed an opinion on it….. considering he requested feedback?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If you like it, don’t stop."

To be fair he asked for feedback. I don’t think anyone’s hating. I agree it’s a bit much posting a thread like this every day. It’s not hating though.

over a year ago

If you like it, don’t stop.

Please clarify why not liking something makes someone a hater?

Are we not allowed an opinion on it….. considering he requested feedback?"

Exactly!

over a year ago

Fabbed! Keep up the good work stallion

over a year ago

Not everybody likes Led Zeppelin op, and they did pretty well for themselves

over a year ago

Tbh there is something refreshing about the blunt honesty of your approach OP. I normally find the request for traffic and fans cringe but I think that's cause its usually very thinly veiled in flanter.

You do you

Post new Message to Thread