Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tall

Jump to newest

By *ora the explorer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

We often hear about how many ladies like taller men etc etc but I am interested to know if men prefer taller women?

I think it can be just as difficult for the taller women as it is for the shorter men sometimes. Often tall men prefer shorter women.

So men do you prefer taller women or much shorter than you?

I’m not really interested in “I prefer face/personality/body etc etc. Just intrigued to know if any have height preferences.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Face for me Nora. Rest is irrelevant x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do prefer shorter women and would say 5' to 5'2" would be my ideal. However I would have nothing against having sex with or dating a taller women.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Face for me Nora. Rest is irrelevant x"

. I’ve heard that before somewhere

over a year ago

I have no specific preferences regarding height as long as she has small hands

over a year ago

My wife is 4ft 10. But that wasn’t a deciding factor in my attraction to her.

If she’d been 6ft, I’d still have fancied the knickers off her.

over a year ago

Not normally no. But you can’t help who you like can you Nora? And if she’s absolutely gorgeous, I’m not looking at her height chart.

over a year ago

These days my back is starting to seize up (it’s my age .. ) so someone not too far off my own height is good so I don’t have to bend over!

You are just about the right height as I recall my lovely, spot on!

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I must admit that being 6' 1" tall has had it's advantages, probably because it eliminates the need to a taller lady who likes her 4" heels, not to have to bring a milk crate for the guy to stand on in order to kiss her. However I don't particularly mind how tall a lady is if it's patently obvious that she takes a pride in her appearance, and makes an effort to look her best for a date.

over a year ago

Judging by my inbox, a lot of short men like tall women

over a year ago

No I don’t have a preference. My ex before I was swinging was just under 6ft

over a year ago

Height doesn't worry me at all and is probably the last consideration. I love petite ladies and I love tall slender ladies. Having said that I also love curves.

Maybe I just love the richness of diversity which is why FAB is so fab. A big thank you to all the short and tall ladies (and size and shapes in between) for making FAB a great experience.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not normally no. But you can’t help who you like can you Nora? And if she’s absolutely gorgeous, I’m not looking at her height chart. "

True. Not everyone thinks like that though and it’s good that you do. I am extremely uncomfortable when I’m taller than my man. Always have been. It’s an issue for me.

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

If we get on well height is not important.

over a year ago

For a relationship probably my height or shorter. For just sexual relations height really doesn’t matter to me at all.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"These days my back is starting to seize up (it’s my age .. ) so someone not too far off my own height is good so I don’t have to bend over!

You are just about the right height as I recall my lovely, spot on! "

We fit quite snugly Dan

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

The majority of my lovers are 6ft upwards.

I've had many socials where my height has been a real issue, they say it's fine online but face to face as soon as they have to look up to me it's a deal breaker x

over a year ago

Can't see any short guy wanting a tall woman.. their own height yes.

I'm tall 6 3 my cousin is 6 7 and he has a 5 1 gf.. they always look awkward together.. never quite understood it. Hey ho.

I like a girl to be just under my height with her fav heels on so 5 7 to 5 9 is my ideal height in a woman, bit on the tall side of average though.. never a deal breaker though. I suppose 5 2 is too short for me though.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"The majority of my lovers are 6ft upwards.

I've had many socials where my height has been a real issue, they say it's fine online but face to face as soon as they have to look up to me it's a deal breaker x"

Yes you’re even taller than me aren’t you. That’s doesn’t happen often! I can’t imagine it would bother you personally though. Your self confidence absolutely ooooozes! And I love that x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Can't see any short guy wanting a tall woman.. their own height yes.

I'm tall 6 3 my cousin is 6 7 and he has a 5 1 gf.. they always look awkward together.. never quite understood it. Hey ho.

I like a girl to be just under my height with her fav heels on so 5 7 to 5 9 is my ideal height in a woman, bit on the tall side of average though.. never a deal breaker though. I suppose 5 2 is too short for me though."

I think personally I was wondering about whether tall guys prefer shorter women or taller but I opened it up to all.

over a year ago

I've had many socials where my height has been a real issue, they say it's fine online but face to face as soon as they have to look up to me it's a deal breaker x"

Ooh I had visions in my head you were about 5 ft 6 or something like that. That’ll teach me for not scrutinising every inch of your profile!

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Most ladies regardless of size don't like short or shorter guys. In real life some men won't approach ladies who seem likely to reject them. That's the primary reason why a guy won't approach a tall girl.

Mr

over a year ago

Nah no one likes taller women.

over a year ago

"Nah no one likes taller women. "

Yes they do

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Most ladies regardless of size don't like short or shorter guys. In real life some men won't approach ladies who seem likely to reject them. That's the primary reason why a guy won't approach a tall girl.

Mr"

True but I think a lot take it personally whereas my issue is totally my issue. My height is the one thing I’ve never been happy with. I just can’t seem to embrace it.

over a year ago

"Nah no one likes taller women.

Yes they do "

Not in my experience!

For sex, well yeah guys don't care.

For anything more than sex, no.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Are you happy with your height or would you lose a few inches if you could?

over a year ago

I'm a tall lady and have absolutely no issues with my partner being shorter than me! Even when I wear heels! There's three very tall ladies in my road and we all have shorter partners!!!

My family is hugely tall and I have very tall friends and work with tall men but I never understand how anyone judges people on height! Being tall doesn't make a person nice ... same as any height so I'm glad I've never had that issue!

over a year ago

Are you happy with your height or would you lose a few inches if you could?"

When I was younger I hated it, but no I like it now.

over a year ago

Yes they do thankfully!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm a tall lady and have absolutely no issues with my partner being shorter than me! Even when I wear heels! There's three very tall ladies in my road and we all have shorter partners!!!

My family is hugely tall and I have very tall friends and work with tall men but I never understand how anyone judges people on height! Being tall doesn't make a person nice ... same as any height so I'm glad I've never had that issue! "

That’s great for you. I’m glad you can feel like that x

over a year ago

When I was younger I hated it, but no I like it now. "

Ditto

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ditto "

You’re both slim though. I wonder if that makes a difference. Im tall and not slim. I’m not sure really. Maybe I’d feel different if I was a slimmer build x

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Honestly, I find tall women tend to have the proportions I really find sexy

But I’d never touch a tall women. Ever. Not because I’m not attracted to her. But because society has been drilling the 6’0 minimum into my head for years now and I couldn’t bring myself to even try it on with someone taller than me.

In fact I’m 5’9 and I wouldn’t date anyone over 5’5 because I just assume the taller they are, the more likely they are to leave me for someone taller

over a year ago

Ditto

You’re both slim though. I wonder if that makes a difference. Im tall and not slim. I’m not sure really. Maybe I’d feel different if I was a slimmer build x"

I dunno, I felt the same way prior to my weight loss and I’m even taller!

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I always wanted to be 6ft tall but never quite got there... I like short guys... And tall ones... It's the in between that perplexes me a little, sometimes, no idea why

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Taller ladies come in handy to be fair Nora, especially when at Socials and someone scares me. I can hide behind you!

Ha ha

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Honestly, I find tall women tend to have the proportions I really find sexy

But I’d never touch a tall women. Ever. Not because I’m not attracted to her. But because society has been drilling the 6’0 minimum into my head for years now and I couldn’t bring myself to even try it on with someone taller than me.

In fact I’m 5’9 and I wouldn’t date anyone over 5’5 because I just assume the taller they are, the more likely they are to leave me for someone taller "

Although I look for over 6ft always it’s strange as I married 5ft 10. Maybe that’s why! Very rarely wore high heels and was always envious of women in their high heels but I just hated being taller than him.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Taller ladies come in handy to be fair Nora, especially when at Socials and someone scares me. I can hide behind you!

Ha ha "

Yeah and then buggar off and leave me with them!!!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ditto

You’re both slim though. I wonder if that makes a difference. Im tall and not slim. I’m not sure really. Maybe I’d feel different if I was a slimmer build x

I dunno, I felt the same way prior to my weight loss and I’m even taller! "

Yeah thinking about it I felt the same when I was younger and I was very slim then! I think it’s just me haha x

over a year ago

No issues either way .... Although the downside with dating taller gals is there is no where to put yr glass when it's busy.

over a year ago

Maybe I'm lucky Nora as I actually have more girl friends and female family members over 6ft (the tallest is 6ft4) so I've never really felt tall!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Maybe I'm lucky Nora as I actually have more girl friends and female family members over 6ft (the tallest is 6ft4) so I've never really felt tall! "

Haha yes could be! Most of my friends are shorter than me!

over a year ago

"Honestly, I find tall women tend to have the proportions I really find sexy

In fact I’m 5’9 and I wouldn’t date anyone over 5’5 because I just assume the taller they are, the more likely they are to leave me for someone taller "

This is sad ^^^ my partner is 5ft9 and wouldn't leave him for the world! Luckily he loves me in heels too ... even when I'm 6ft3 in them!

over a year ago

I like a girl to be just under my height with her fav heels on so 5 7 to 5 9 is my ideal height in a woman, bit on the tall side of average though.. never a deal breaker though. I suppose 5 2 is too short for me though.

I think personally I was wondering about whether tall guys prefer shorter women or taller but I opened it up to all. "

Tall guys generally prefer tall women for all the fairly obvious reasons really.. society is what it is.. I don't think society conditions us this way.. it's the human condition.. men are just genetically taller .. it's become accepted in society that way because it is naturally that way.. no conspiracy as such. But thankfully we are free to be with what ever height person we want to our individual tastes

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Most ladies regardless of size don't like short or shorter guys. In real life some men won't approach ladies who seem likely to reject them. That's the primary reason why a guy won't approach a tall girl.

Mr

True but I think a lot take it personally whereas my issue is totally my issue. My height is the one thing I’ve never been happy with. I just can’t seem to embrace it. "

I agree Nora perhaps some men find a tall women intimidating that is their issue, E is taller than me in some heals we have discussed this many times before going out, she has said she feels daft my response is you look great! I’m comfortable within myself let’s do this

over a year ago

"We often hear about how many ladies like taller men etc etc but I am interested to know if men prefer taller women?

I think it can be just as difficult for the taller women as it is for the shorter men sometimes. Often tall men prefer shorter women.

So men do you prefer taller women or much shorter than you?

I’m not really interested in “I prefer face/personality/body etc etc. Just intrigued to know if any have height preferences.

"

being a man that's of average night (5'8) I find that a lot of woman prefer taller men. shame as they could be missing something spacial . I for one don't care about height etc. for m it's about the eyes, and the smile

By *hismMan
over a year ago

Ballygonowhere

A ladies height has never bothered me,as long as she's not ridiculously tall or ridiculously short

over a year ago

I'd be more likely to date a girl a bit taketh than me than much shorter, but rarely meet women taller tbf. Among my friends im one of the shortest too ..lol

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I think personally I was wondering about whether tall guys prefer shorter women or taller but I opened it up to all.

Tall guys generally prefer tall women for all the fairly obvious reasons really.. society is what it is.. I don't think society conditions us this way.. it's the human condition.. men are just genetically taller .. it's become accepted in society that way because it is naturally that way.. no conspiracy as such. But thankfully we are free to be with what ever height person we want to our individual tastes

"

Not sure if it is society because I’ve never been one who worries about what society thinks/does with anything. Always been happy to be myself or be different etc, never felt the need to fit in as such, in fact I’m quite happy being different but this had always been a big issue for me x

over a year ago

Ditto

Yeah thinking about it I felt the same when I was younger and I was very slim then! I think it’s just me haha x"

I am so thankful for my height now as the father of my son is 5ft8 but my son is 6ft1 lol and my son is super grateful for inheriting my height genes haha

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Taller ladies come in handy to be fair Nora, especially when at Socials and someone scares me. I can hide behind you!

Ha ha

Yeah and then buggar off and leave me with them!!! "

But, I always get you a drink first before I escape

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mr

True but I think a lot take it personally whereas my issue is totally my issue. My height is the one thing I’ve never been happy with. I just can’t seem to embrace it.

I agree Nora perhaps some men find a tall women intimidating that is their issue, E is taller than me in some heals we have discussed this many times before going out, she has said she feels daft my response is you look great! I’m comfortable within myself let’s do this "

Love that

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ditto

Yeah thinking about it I felt the same when I was younger and I was very slim then! I think it’s just me haha x

I am so thankful for my height now as the father of my son is 5ft8 but my son is 6ft1 lol and my son is super grateful for inheriting my height genes haha"

Haha I bet he is! My girls are both average height and seem happy with that so that’s good

over a year ago

We are all the same height lying down

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I've always been attracted to taller women which I believe is natural given my height.

That being said, a woman's height has never been a serious issue where attractiveness is concerned. Looks and personality are far more important

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I've always been attracted to taller women which I believe is natural given my height.

That being said, a woman's height has never been a serious issue where attractiveness is concerned. Looks and personality are far more important "

Not many taller than you though!

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

I’m not the tallest so I would prefer someone shorter than me. But if she’s slightly taller by an inch or two, I don’t think I would mind

over a year ago

I am 5’10” and I think above average here for a man over here in the UK.

I lived in the Netherlands for almost 7 years and there I felt like a midget. Those guys are seriously tall.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"I have no specific preferences regarding height as long as she has small hands "

So she can get both of them up you?

over a year ago

"I am 5’10” and I think above average here for a man over here in the UK.

I lived in the Netherlands for almost 7 years and there I felt like a midget. Those guys are seriously tall. "

Note to self: move to the Netherlands

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I am 5’10” and I think above average here for a man over here in the UK.

I lived in the Netherlands for almost 7 years and there I felt like a midget. Those guys are seriously tall. "

Haha yep! And Norwegian. There are a lot of Dutch and Norwegian where I am in Spain. I feel quite comfortable there!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I've always been attracted to taller women which I believe is natural given my height.

That being said, a woman's height has never been a serious issue where attractiveness is concerned. Looks and personality are far more important

Not many taller than you though! "

True, though I have met two women from fab who were both nearly my height, edging me out when with heels. Didn't bother me at all though it certainly felt different

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not many taller than you though!

True, though I have met two women from fab who were both nearly my height, edging me out when with heels. Didn't bother me at all though it certainly felt different "

One of those was a woman I always admired! Beautiful and so bloody annoyingly confident with her height, and that confidence showed in bounds.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I have to agree with this. I've had to use a step-stool with Compersion.

I'm sticking with women shorter than me because I'm not tall either.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Face for me Nora. Rest is irrelevant x"

I think listening is a great skill to have.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"For a relationship probably my height or shorter. For just sexual relations height really doesn’t matter to me at all. "

As long as everyone is lying down.

over a year ago

"For a relationship probably my height or shorter. For just sexual relations height really doesn’t matter to me at all.

As long as everyone is lying down."

I’m tryna get you laying down.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Positions can be harder with taller women, unless they're up for or active in finding places or positions. With doggy it's harder to get above the hips as you end up having to frog which is really really hard and kills what stamina you might have. If they ride it's a whole lot better.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Positions can be harder with taller women, unless they're up for or active in finding places or positions. With doggy it's harder to get above the hips as you end up having to frog which is really really hard and kills what stamina you might have. If they ride it's a whole lot better."

Oh I ride

over a year ago

"Positions can be harder with taller women, unless they're up for or active in finding places or positions. With doggy it's harder to get above the hips as you end up having to frog which is really really hard and kills what stamina you might have. If they ride it's a whole lot better."

in doggy she could just arch her back properly?

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

yes, i find tall ladies more attractive

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Positions can be harder with taller women, unless they're up for or active in finding places or positions. With doggy it's harder to get above the hips as you end up having to frog which is really really hard and kills what stamina you might have. If they ride it's a whole lot better.

Oh I ride "

A favourite position without doubt

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I have never met a woman taller than me, so it's tough to say.

over a year ago

"Positions can be harder with taller women, unless they're up for or active in finding places or positions. With doggy it's harder to get above the hips as you end up having to frog which is really really hard and kills what stamina you might have. If they ride it's a whole lot better.

in doggy she could just arch her back properly? "

I'm old Steve, my back doesn't bend that way.

over a year ago

It’s all about proportion for me

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

I'm pretty tall, and I like tall women. It's not a dealbreaker tho!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I generally don't have a preference but would never approach a woman taller than under the assumption that they would be interested in guys shorter than them so would hope they would approach me first.

Although I will admit on occasion, I do fancy women shorter and smaller build as it makes me feel more manly. Very superficial, I know.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

in doggy she could just arch her back properly? "

Like a cat about to maul you? Yeah I suppose so, but you don't get anywhere near her g spot

over a year ago

Like a cat about to maul you? Yeah I suppose so, but you don't get anywhere near her g spot"

Men never do!!!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Like a cat about to maul you? Yeah I suppose so, but you don't get anywhere near her g spot

Men never do!!!"

I was trying to think of the opposite of a cat arch but came up blank.. a bowl, a Yoga stretch thing ..??

over a year ago

Men never do!!!

I was trying to think of the opposite of a cat arch but came up blank.. a bowl, a Yoga stretch thing ..??"

Cat/cow pose.

over a year ago

"I'm pretty tall, and I like tall women. It's not a dealbreaker tho!"

over a year ago

As a short Arse man at just under 5’8 I have been very lucky with ladies of various height, some have been taller than me barefoot and then insisted on wearing heels for playtime, all the planets align sometimes eh

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 11/09/22 11:26:15]

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Men never do!!!

I was trying to think of the opposite of a cat arch but came up blank.. a bowl, a Yoga stretch thing ..??

Cat/cow pose. "

Just pleased I wasn't killed on referring to a womans position as a bowl. lol

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Height doesn’t bother me at all.

Its not a characteristic that people have power to change, so I feel it is harsh to judge them on it.

I have yet to meet anyone taller (outside wearing heels), but the Mrs is smaller and we have met with women who are only a few inches shorter.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Height doesn’t bother me at all.

Its not a characteristic that people have power to change, so I feel it is harsh to judge them on it.

I have yet to meet anyone taller (outside wearing heels), but the Mrs is smaller and we have met with women who are only a few inches shorter."

This is what gets to me a bit. I don’t like people to think I’m judging THEM when it’s my insecurity.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I have yet to meet anyone taller (outside wearing heels), but the Mrs is smaller and we have met with women who are only a few inches shorter.

This is what gets to me a bit. I don’t like people to think I’m judging THEM when it’s my insecurity. "

Do people understand this? ^^. I’m not sure they do.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m 6ft 2 in bare feet. You get stared at. You stand out. I’m shy so that is the only thing that has given me pause.

I think you just have to work with what you’ve got. I come from a tall family so never felt the odd one out and there was another girl in my year in School who was just as tall as me, and my friends never made a thing out of it.

All my men have been shorter, from an inch shorter to a few inches shorter. Didn’t bother me, didn’t bother them.

People either like em tall or they don’t. Can’t do much about it, so just rock it.

I mean I’ll shrink as I get older anyway so enjoying it whilst it lasts!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

This is what gets to me a bit. I don’t like people to think I’m judging THEM when it’s my insecurity. "

I’m not accusing others of judging people based on height, I’m just saying as a fat bloke I think it would be harsh of me to use a person’s height as a reason to meet/not meet when they cannot alter their height, but I can do something about my weight (but choose not to)!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

This is what gets to me a bit. I don’t like people to think I’m judging THEM when it’s my insecurity.

I’m not accusing others of judging people based on height, I’m just saying as a fat bloke I think it would be harsh of me to use a person’s height as a reason to meet/not meet when they cannot alter their height, but I can do something about my weight (but choose not to)!

"

Yeah I get that. It’s something we can’t do anything about.

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

I'm pretty tall at just under 6ft without shoes. It really bothers some guys that I'm taller, but my husband loves it, his eyes light up when I put heels on

Most of the guys we have met on here or in clubs are shorter than me too so I'd say quite a few like a taler woman!

As long as it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me, I'm far more interested in personality than height

K x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Love that all the tall women are confident about it. It helps me think I should be! I need to definitely work on it x

over a year ago

I don’t object to being carried off by some gorgeous Amazon…

over a year ago

"I'm pretty tall at just under 6ft without shoes. It really bothers some guys that I'm taller, but my husband loves it, his eyes light up when I put heels on

Most of the guys we have met on here or in clubs are shorter than me too so I'd say quite a few like a taler woman!

As long as it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me, I'm far more interested in personality than height

K x"

Just this ^^^

over a year ago

"Love that all the tall women are confident about it. It helps me think I should be! I need to definitely work on it x"

It's the one thing that you'll never be able to change for sure! Just enjoy being able to reach the top shelf! Confidence is attractive and starts with acceptance

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I don’t object to being carried off by some gorgeous Amazon…"

Me neither if it’s Gal Gadot!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Love that all the tall women are confident about it. It helps me think I should be! I need to definitely work on it x"

Shall we involve Gins in this therapy Nora, Dreamy's buying x

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Nora, I like tall women so I can rest my head on their boobs when I stand next to them

By *igJFromSAMan
over a year ago

Woking

When I meet up with one taller than me I'll keep you know if I prefer that, for now I'm happy with the shorties

over a year ago

"I don’t object to being carried off by some gorgeous Amazon…

Me neither if it’s Gal Gadot!"

She's a couple of inches shorter than me, but with her background I don't doubt that she could throw me around a bit.......I should be so lucky..

over a year ago

Its not a major thing i look at altho yhe love of my life was an inch taller id not say it was the main reason why i loved her but what i will say is it does creat some good leaverage to deliver supergasms

over a year ago

I'm not a man but I LOVE a taller woman

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Love that all the tall women are confident about it. It helps me think I should be! I need to definitely work on it x

Shall we involve Gins in this therapy Nora, Dreamy's buying x "

Sounds like a plan

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Nora, I like tall women so I can rest my head on their boobs when I stand next to them "

Haha. You can rest your head on my boobs again anytime Babs

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

At 6'2" there are not many women taller than me so it's a bit difficult to know if I prefer shorter women or have only met them shorter than me.

My ex wife was 4'10", her ladyship is 5'8". All other things being equal I can't say I prefer one height over the other.

Mr

By *ister CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Height doesn't phase me.

Like a pretty face and eyes and shape, intelligence and ability and willingness to communicate.

Couldn't give a fuck about height. Been with small and tall.

Women are more hung up on this imo.

over a year ago

I (now) love being tall and wouldn't want to be short and plenty of guys out there don't seem to mind either.

I used to have a hang up about only wanting men that were taller and although I still like a tall man (6'4+ helloooooooo) I'm less bothered these days and fine with someone my height or a little shorter however if you're craning up to kiss me that is not for me and I do like my heels!!

I also love my long legs

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I (now) love being tall and wouldn't want to be short and plenty of guys out there don't seem to mind either.

I used to have a hang up about only wanting men that were taller and although I still like a tall man (6'4+ helloooooooo) I'm less bothered these days and fine with someone my height or a little shorter however if you're craning up to kiss me that is not for me and I do like my heels!!

I also love my long legs "

Yeah I don’t mind my legs. I’m happy with most of me. Just be nice to be a couple inches shorter

over a year ago

"I (now) love being tall and wouldn't want to be short and plenty of guys out there don't seem to mind either.

I also love my long legs

Yeah I don’t mind my legs. I’m happy with most of me. Just be nice to be a couple inches shorter "

Also get a great view at gigs usually!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I also love my long legs

Yeah I don’t mind my legs. I’m happy with most of me. Just be nice to be a couple inches shorter

Also get a great view at gigs usually! "

Haha that’s true! And can hide at the back on group/family photos

over a year ago

I like tall tales and tall women. 6ft 2 with a great imagination is my ideal.

over a year ago

I also love my long legs

Also get a great view at gigs usually!

Haha that’s true! And can hide at the back on group/family photos "

Oh yes all the shortarses providing cover

By *hitney NeilWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in a marmite jar near you.

In

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I also love my long legs

Also get a great view at gigs usually! "

Being tall at gigs is great until the shortest person in the room decides to stand *directly* behind me and loudly make it my problem that they arrived two hours late.

By *ixfoottentallMan
over a year ago

Reading

I'm 6ft 10" so no chance of meeting a woman taller than me on here (although I have met 2 women the same height of me in my old basketball days).

I have though met of here in the past a woman who was 6 ft 5" and another who was 4 ft 8". Both were a lot of fun for different reasons!

over a year ago

Yep at 6ft 6” I’d obviously prefer tall ladies , but I’ve had as much fun with a 5ft lady as I have 6ft…

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

The tall tall men (6'1 - 6'7) that I've met tend to prefer taller women where possible - I've asked the very same question. It's a little less neck contorting.

over a year ago

I like taller women in heels

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

You mean there’s more to fancying lady’s than their tits??

We like short ones.

Or tall ones.

Or medium height ones.

Tits.

over a year ago

"You mean there’s more to fancying lady’s than their tits??

We like short ones.

Or tall ones.

Or medium height ones.

Tits."

Standing motorboat is easier

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ooooooh I forgot about this thread

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 17:34:19]

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Ooooooh I forgot about this thread "

Oooooh I forgot about your tits

over a year ago

I do have a thing for a taller woman… but I am 5’8 so don’t think many taller women would be into a guy my size… I mean… as a person my achievements, personality, charisma is as good as any 6 footer plus bloke

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Ooooooh I forgot about this thread

Oooooh I forgot about your tits "

I’m hurt Sam. Deeply hurt. Very deep

over a year ago

I'm 6ft 6 in socks so everyone's smaller lol

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

I Just like women in general regardless of height. But at 5'4 I wouldn't be all womens cup of tea.

But the one that matters seems to still like me after 10 years x

By *fineMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

6’2” tall, but don’t mind what height a woman is.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Height doesn't come into it for me.

I was once at a Tgirl event and got caught in the midst of a group of Tgirls who were all 6' and wearing high heels. I felt like I was wandering through a forest of Giant Redwoods

By *ft4TallGuyMan
over a year ago

London and Amsterdam

6ft4 tall guy here. I enjoy them of all sizes!!

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

6 foot 4 here. I enjoy a lady in heels so i don't get a bad neck kissing them but there is always my favourite solution which is to pick them up. Doesn't matter what height you are when you are being kissed pinned up against the wall

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I have no specific preferences regarding height as long as she has small hands "

Hmmm 1 potatoe 2 potatoes won't work with you then.

over a year ago

I flap like a hummingbirds wings around tall women - no idea why - it's like some sort of tilt switch, as soon as I have to look upwards I just go all giddy. It's actually ridiculous

Post new Message to Thread