Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What would you do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What would you do in this scenerio?

You meet someone and whilst having fun with the person you feel a lump (so this could be relevant for a man or woman)............ would you tell the person, and when would you tell them?

Happened to me, I did tell them and it was a very uncomfortable thing to say!

Never saw him again, (which I appreciate could be for a variety of reasons), but wonder if he did anything about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Always tell them

Information is power x

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Wow that a really good question

I feel I would have to say something,I work in health and would feel not only a personal but professional duty to point it out,If I did'nt I would feel really guilty about it

If they choose to follow up with it then its up to them

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Yes would definitely tell them even though it would be a difficult thing to do and I hope someone whould do the same for me.

over a year ago

yes i would say in a nice way not eurrgghh what the hell is that!! i would hope someone would do same as me!! most of these things are harmless but better to be checked xx

over a year ago

Someone did this same thing to me and I got it checked out and was very thankful I did...So I def would say something...Also may be good for a gratitude bonk later on...

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Twice.

Once was shrugged off but ended the night ultimately.

The second I did not even get to mention it as, as soon as I noticed it, was told that they knew and it had been checked and was 'ok'.

Not easy.

over a year ago

"Someone did this same thing to me and I got it checked out and was very thankful I did...So I def would say something...Also may be good for a gratitude bonk later on... "

And did the person get a gratitude bonk from you lol!!

over a year ago

"Someone did this same thing to me and I got it checked out and was very thankful I did...So I def would say something...Also may be good for a gratitude bonk later on...

And did the person get a gratitude bonk from you lol!!"

Im a gentleman and never would tell...YES hee hee

over a year ago

Oh I've heard your a gentleman

Seriously glad that someone did tell you, and it got sorted.

over a year ago

i had a similar thing i met a bloke who i befriended we went to bed for fun and i founf his foreskin didnt go back which i had never seen before, i researched this online and then told the bloke, he went to drs and had the op to sort this out his sex ife is now great and had a gf too

i do feel guilty tho as i never went to bed with him again

over a year ago

" i had a similar thing i met a bloke who i befriended we went to bed for fun and i founf his foreskin didnt go back which i had never seen before, i researched this online and then told the bloke, he went to drs and had the op to sort this out his sex ife is now great and had a gf too

i do feel guilty tho as i never went to bed with him again "

No gratitude bonk for you then young lady...

over a year ago

Definately tell them.

over a year ago

Definitely tell them.

over a year ago

I would tell them in the post fun chat, something like, hope you don't mind mentioning, you good health and all that, but I noticed a lump, bump, on your ???????, did you know?

Now it it was a rash or or similar, then I would stop there and then, lol....

over a year ago

" i had a similar thing i met a bloke who i befriended we went to bed for fun and i founf his foreskin didnt go back which i had never seen before, i researched this online and then told the bloke, he went to drs and had the op to sort this out his sex ife is now great and had a gf too

i do feel guilty tho as i never went to bed with him again

No gratitude bonk for you then young lady... "

he asked me so many times but i dont to i think thats best left in the past and to get on with his life.

over a year ago

I would def tell them, maybe they already know, maybe not, but something like that has to be pointed out.

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I found myself in this situation back in the late 70s when people weren't anything like as open as they are nowadays.

I confess I chickened out and told her best pal, a nurse, who told the lassie in question.

A needle biopsy indicated no cause for alarm but, last I heard, she was still going for annual mammograms.

Re mammograms etc. I suspect I'm preaching to the converted here but if you do get summonsed for a mammogram/ cervical smear - FFS GO!!!!

Post new Message to Thread