Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its freezing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Literally so here so I'm in bed in my joggers, hoodie, leg warmers and socks. I usually sleep naked, anyone else going to bed in layers tonight??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Literally so here so I'm in bed in my joggers, hoodie, leg warmers and socks. I usually sleep naked, anyone else going to bed in layers tonight??"
Yep....pj bottoms, strappy vest, cardigan and bed sox....they all co ordinate so thats all good.

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

nope, all naked, no duvet on, cruising the forums at min, and only a 4tog duvet when its on the bed.

very unusual for me, for saying in the summer time i have been known to curl up under a 13 tog duvet!!!

must be my thyroid meds working now and my body is getting back to normal.

over a year ago

My hoodie & leg warmers match. But no laughing at my next confession. My teddy bear (I'm 26 I promise) & I have matching pink hoodies. I even put his hood up because its cold!! Considering putting my wheat bag in the microwave!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

all wrapped up with a onesie and dressing gown!

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"My hoodie & leg warmers match. But no laughing at my next confession. My teddy bear (I'm 26 I promise) & I have matching pink hoodies. I even put his hood up because its cold!! Considering putting my wheat bag in the microwave! "

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"My hoodie & leg warmers match. But no laughing at my next confession. My teddy bear (I'm 26 I promise) & I have matching pink hoodies. I even put his hood up because its cold!! Considering putting my wheat bag in the microwave! "

I have teddies and i'm 32!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Dont like those wheat bags they smell funny....teddybears are acceptable but only when no one knows....

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

never too old to have a teddy bear.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never mind me-ive got the radiator on but my poor car was frozen over by 7pm

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

No need I have my 10 tog down duvet .. warm as toast despite my bedroom being 50 degrees this morning when i got up.

didnt realise how warm down would be should have bought one years ago.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Just naked under the duvet here - only have one duvet anyway so its a winter/summer one, couldnt tell you whether it has togs, feathers or newspaper in it. But it works.....just! I wont be looking forward to getting out of it in the morning though.

over a year ago

Stuck working and freezing my arse off.

Actually starting to think my bollocks have gone in to hibernation right now

over a year ago

"My hoodie & leg warmers match. But no laughing at my next confession. My teddy bear (I'm 26 I promise) & I have matching pink hoodies. I even put his hood up because its cold!! Considering putting my wheat bag in the microwave! Dont like those wheat bags they smell funny....teddybears are acceptable but only when no one knows.... "

Sadly my hot water bottle was found to have a leak yesterday so its wheat bag or freeze!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

thick quilt, jammies and leccy blanket on.

over a year ago

I'm not sure if my leccy blanket made the move from mum's.

It's nights like this that I regret my decision to stay single. Oh to have a warm man to put my cold nose on!!!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

ah the delights of the menopause,summer quilt on and just a strappy top and shorts

over a year ago

"Literally so here so I'm in bed in my joggers, hoodie, leg warmers and socks. I usually sleep naked, anyone else going to bed in layers tonight??"

Just over the big hill here and its -2 but the heating is turned up toll I get the bill.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

You must all be pussies/wusters/nesh ...... Im naked

Teddys can be cool

The should be polar bears lol

over a year ago

"Literally so here so I'm in bed in my joggers, hoodie, leg warmers and socks. I usually sleep naked, anyone else going to bed in layers tonight??

Just over the big hill here and its -2 but the heating is turned up toll I get the bill. "

I've not got the heating on. The thermometer in my room says 15.7oC. Brrrr

By *luemeanie69Man
over a year ago

north/south

Don't be sweating me about the weather

Go shave a sheep and knit yourself a sweater.

Post new Message to Thread