Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Night on the town

Jump to newest

By *ucky123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hollywood

He searched for her around town, he knew she was there he just needed to find her, he saw people that knew her, but some of them were being a bit vague, maybe she didn’t want to be found, maybe she was happy without Lee in her life, maybe she didn’t need Lee! I gave up and went to console myself with a bag of chips and there she was, exactly how I remember her, petite, but rounded in all the right places, lovely ass and great tits. I stood staring at her and she smiled and bit her lip as if her stomach had flipped, I hugged her and whispered in her ear, I’ve been looking for you Donna, she laughed and said I bet you haven’t, we sat outside eating our chips and I told her all the people I had seen and where i had been to look, she was amazed that I’d gone to so much effort and leaned over and kissed me with greasy chips lips, it was heaven. It was now or never, I asked her to come to a hotel with me, she laughed again and said are you for real, I told her I was totally serious and turned round to hail a taxi, she followed me and didn’t stop laughing, we got in the taxi and our hands started to touch each other, it was electric……… By the time we reached the hotel we were touching each other, my hands were inside Donna’s underwear and her lipstick was all over my face and neck, we checked in quickly as the new Mr & Mrs Smith and almost ran to the room. Once inside clothes started to be thrown, first Donnas little black top to reveal her great cleavage held in by a substantial black bra, then my jeans were off, Donna held my cock through my Calvin’s and smiled, little Lee was standing attention and she liked, she liked a lot, I held her hand as we kissed again, a lot slower this time and we laid on the huge bed, I took Donnas jeans off revealing sexy black knickers, Donna Looked amazing just in her underwear, i unbuttoned my shirt and Donna started touching my chest, she kissed me and then licked her way to the top of my boxers, she was going to take me in her mouth and I thought I was going to explode…….TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But you stopped sharkin' a minute to get chips and drinks.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Put this into the stories forum

Post new Message to Thread