Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weirdest Hook up?

Jump to newest

By *asper88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London Bridge

I'll start - Words With Friends app... Happen to be playing against a mature lady in Watford and after a month of play/banter/flirting... She invited me over to scrabble her brains out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same thing, someone asked me over to play operation. I've a sneaky feeling he wants to give me a bone rather than take one.

over a year ago

A walking dead game.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Same thing, someone asked me over to play operation. I've a sneaky feeling he wants to give me a bone rather than take one."

Do you want to have your organs harvested? Because that's how you get your organs harvested

over a year ago

"Same thing, someone asked me over to play operation. I've a sneaky feeling he wants to give me a bone rather than take one.

Do you want to have your organs harvested? Because that's how you get your organs harvested "

over a year ago

I downloaded a song off one of those dodgy apps that used to infect your computer and got a message from the person who uploaded it. Chatted a bit and met up.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Same thing, someone asked me over to play operation. I've a sneaky feeling he wants to give me a bone rather than take one.

Do you want to have your organs harvested? Because that's how you get your organs harvested "

Just play the old Uno reverse. My bath tub is full of kidneys now.

over a year ago

So that's your plan hardly.. operations off, we are playing guess who with your jars of organs.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Do you want to have your organs harvested? Because that's how you get your organs harvested

So that's your plan hardly.. operations off, we are playing guess who with your jars of organs."

That should be fun. "Are the heart arteries clogged?"

Post new Message to Thread