Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A Week Away

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Tom had a short sabbatical from the Lounge with a week away. Political commentators said of Boris that when you become the story it's time to go. Tom had, for some, become the story.

Now during his sabbatical the French have been complaining about the English poouring raw sewage into the Channel, a man walking along a road in Wales en route to the pub stood on the verge to let a car pass on a country lane and got bitten by an adder and scientists reporting that male spiders will soon invade our homes to find a mate as it gets colder..

What's going on here guys.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve literally had no idea what was going on without your daily news updates.

over a year ago

"I’ve literally had no idea what was going on without your daily news updates."

I thought everything had stopped

over a year ago

"I’ve literally had no idea what was going on without your daily news updates.

I thought everything had stopped "

At least we can get back to some normality now Tom has returned.

over a year ago

That week went quick

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Tom had a short sabbatical from the Lounge with a week away. Political commentators said of Boris that when you become the story it's time to go. Tom had, for some, become the story.

Now during his sabbatical the French have been complaining about the English poouring raw sewage into the Channel, a man walking along a road in Wales en route to the pub stood on the verge to let a car pass on a country lane and got bitten by an adder and scientists reporting that male spiders will soon invade our homes to find a mate as it gets colder..

What's going on here guys.?"

I know, and the mainstream media are distracting us with stories about everyone having to disconnect their gas and electricity because you need to be on £50k to pay the bill next quarter.

It’s appalling

over a year ago

Welcome back Mr.Tom

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Welcome back Mr.Tom"

Toms pleasure

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Aw I didn’t see this originally. Glad you’re back. People on here get you or they don’t Tom, I’ve learned that over the years. Takes all sorts on the forums, that’s what I like about it. Even the people who annoy the fuck out of me I find entertaining. Always be you

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Aw I didn’t see this originally. Glad you’re back. People on here get you or they don’t Tom, I’ve learned that over the years. Takes all sorts on the forums, that’s what I like about it. Even the people who annoy the fuck out of me I find entertaining. Always be you "

I love you Nora, and your wrinkley stockings

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Aw I didn’t see this originally. Glad you’re back. People on here get you or they don’t Tom, I’ve learned that over the years. Takes all sorts on the forums, that’s what I like about it. Even the people who annoy the fuck out of me I find entertaining. Always be you

I love you Nora, and your wrinkley stockings "

Cheeky! They’re not wrinkly.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Aw I didn’t see this originally. Glad you’re back. People on here get you or they don’t Tom, I’ve learned that over the years. Takes all sorts on the forums, that’s what I like about it. Even the people who annoy the fuck out of me I find entertaining. Always be you

Cheeky! They’re not wrinkly. "

They would be after I finished with you x

over a year ago

They would be after I finished with you x"

Blimey Nora! Tom wants to do the sex with you! Lucky mare

over a year ago

over a year ago

Cheeky! They’re not wrinkly. "

Thats her legs!!!!

Joking

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Soon? I had a hefty male spider in my kitchen last week.

I've noticed a few females in my bathroom so I'm thinking I should vacuum them up.

If I do though, will the males hang around longer, and do the females eat the males after coitus?

over a year ago

"Soon? I had a hefty male spider in my kitchen last week.

I've noticed a few females in my bathroom so I'm thinking I should vacuum them up.

If I do though, will the males hang around longer, and do the females eat the males after coitus?

"

How are you sexing these beasts?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Thats her legs!!!!

Joking "

Oi you!

over a year ago

I was bitten by an adder when I was about 13 doing a sponsored walk round Bradgate Park. It's quite unpleasant for a few hours.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Blimey Nora! Tom wants to do the sex with you! Lucky mare "

I think it may be a 2 woman job. You up for it?

over a year ago

Thats her legs!!!!

Joking "

Tinned hot dogs!!

Sorry Nora! (That'll learn ya)

over a year ago

I think it may be a 2 woman job. You up for it? "

We'd smuffalacate him! Sorry Tom, any last requests? Wishes or threads you'd like to make??

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Thats her legs!!!!

Joking

Tinned hot dogs!!

Sorry Nora! (That'll learn ya) "

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

If I do though, will the males hang around longer, and do the females eat the males after coitus?"

"How are you sexing these beasts?"

I was just wondering the same. Is it easy?

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

Welcome back Tom - hope you had a good break!

Can't believe you missed the story of 18ft pet python escaping from a house near Southampton - which is a city on the south coast of England

It really was all over the news

People shouldn't be allowed to keep these evil buggers...

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We'd smuffalacate him! Sorry Tom, any last requests? Wishes or threads you'd like to make?? "

Yes...it's about the French ..

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Welcome back Tom - hope you had a good break!

Can't believe you missed the story of 18ft pet python escaping from a house near Southampton - which is a city on the south coast of England

It really was all over the news

People shouldn't be allowed to keep these evil buggers..."

Tom saw that post as well as the pythons abondened in a school bin because the owner can no longer afford to hear the tanks..

Do not set these buggers free...either kill them and then set them free or offer to a zoo

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Tom had a short sabbatical from the Lounge with a week away. Political commentators said of Boris that when you become the story it's time to go. Tom had, for some, become the story.

What's going on here guys.?"

Great to see you back Tom but something just doesn’t add(er) up with these news stories

Marc

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

How are you sexing these beasts?

I was just wondering the same. Is it easy?"

I was told the males are the big ones with thick legs and bodies, and the females have the little bodies and long, spindly legs.

Previously, I thought they were totally different species.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I was told the males are the big ones with thick legs and bodies, and the females have the little bodies and long, spindly legs.

Previously, I thought they were totally different species."

I always thought they were different species.

In that case, the males are arseholes!

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We'd smuffalacate him! Sorry Tom, any last requests? Wishes or threads you'd like to make?? "

A chocolate ciggie and some of that coconut tobacco we used to see in sweet shops please

Post new Message to Thread