Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst first dates?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back on the scene after a while of focusing on my life. But some of the worst I've had is them Looking nothing like there photos. What are your worst first date stories?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I think in my case, I *am* the worst first date

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many years ago, I had a fab social with a woman my ex wife had a fued with. It was at the request of the rival and I didnt want to, but I found myself caught up in this fued and reluctantly agreed in the hope I could smooth things over.

They were quite similar and competitive, plus they kept looking for meets on the same days with the same guys, which probably began as coincidence but by this point either side believed the other was deliberately trying to interfere in each others fab life. The ex was accused of stealing her meets that she had spent months working on, but would not because they had met with the ex first. Yes, the ex had done that in retaliation to her meet being scuppered because someone had been banned from meeting her. Oh yeah. Soap writers couldn't make this up.

I met the rival in the carpark of a pub before going inside drinking coffee for an hour. The whole time she talked about the ex (slagged off) and didn't put her phone down, constantly messaging her other fab guys. One message I caught was "I can see why she is so desperate". This wasn't going to resolve anything so I made my excuses and left. Obviously when the ex learnt of what happened she was not impressed and the fued escalated to the point that no one wanted to do anything with either of them.

The sniping continued for a few weeks and I think they were both secretly enjoying what was going on. I arranged another "date", but this time I took the ex with me so they could sort things out face to face in public. I was wrong when I thought this could not get any more surreal as the rival had brought her young daughter with her to Costa! I had hoped to leave them to it, but I stuck around to entertain the youngster. They compared fab score cards and experiences and were be no means being discrete. The top trumps of fab battle went to and fro, with the passive aggression weighing thick in the air. Being sat outside the Costa coffee in Pescod Square, it was just as cringe as you imagine. When the battle became a stale mate they reluctantly agreed not to tread on each others toes and to check who they plan to meet with in future. We departed and didn't see each other ever again.

What was agreed did not happen. The truce lasted all of a week, but now it happened quietly with the occasional meet interruption blamed on each other. This was the time the ex ramped up her appetite for single guys. She loved all the attention and drama that made our quite simple life much more interesting to her muggle friends. Bizzare. Surreal. Thankfully history.

Post new Message to Thread