Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making a hotwife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my wife knows I want her to be able to enjoy the pleasure of another/other me especially who are larger down below than me. She has already admitted that the thought turns he on alot I may add and she talks about it during sex but she's very self conscious and lacks confidence and struggles to understand how it can be right any idea on how to let her find her inner naughtiness?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Just let her enjoy the fantasy of it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If she's truly intrigued, maybe set up a profile here together.

Add a couple of discrete yet revealing pictures, a bio expressing what you seek and take it from there.

Suggest to her to view messages and maybe the forum.

Maybe give her sole rights to the profile log in details for her to view at her pace.

If she's only interested in talking about it, maybe keep it there, as a fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If she's truly intrigued, maybe set up a profile here together.

Add a couple of discrete yet revealing pictures, a bio expressing what you seek and take it from there.

Maybe give her sole rights to the profile log in details for her to view at her pace.

If she's only interested in talking about it, maybe keep it there, as a fantasy"

sounds like a good idea then she can see how it makes her feel chatting and she will understand I will not change my feelings for her thanks

over a year ago

"If she's truly intrigued, maybe set up a profile here together.

If she's only interested in talking about it, maybe keep it there, as a fantasy sounds like a good idea then she can see how it makes her feel chatting and she will understand I will not change my feelings for her thanks "

Be sure those feelings for her don't change if she chooses to not go through with it.

It can be a great scene, but also it can be a disaster if both aren't fully into it.

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Be sure those feelings for her don't change if she chooses to not go through with it.

It can be a great scene, but also it can be a disaster if both aren't fully into it.

Quite agree with this. Maybe arrange a social with someone she might like and no pressure from anyone for her to anything. Maybe if she chats and sees that we are mostly normal on here might peek her interest

over a year ago

Every woman is self conscious when they first get started, it's a scary thing getting naked for another human. But she needs to be fully ready before taking that step, there's no enjoyment otherwise. It's also not a fix for lack of sex or relationship problems so make sure you are solid first.

Keep talking to each other, be honest with each other and support each other throughout. When you both feel comfortable, then take that step. I'd suggest doing little things together at first, then venture into hotwifing once you are more experienced.

By *lanamaleTV/TS
over a year ago

Torquay

I would love to be involved in hotwifing,and not just for sex,as friend as well.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

For some people it is something that they just see as a fantasy. We had talked about it a lot for years but never thought we would actually do it until an open and honest conversation a few years ago. It was a big step to to take and we could only do it because it was something we were both ready for.

Kx

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Is this like weird science where you sit with a bra on your head and make a hot wife?

Post new Message to Thread