FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body modification: Botox, Booty, Calf implants. How far is too far?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where are we going with this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All those have been around for years…

Where are you going with the thread?

over a year ago

As far as the person wishes to. They do it for themselves.

Nobody else’s opinion counts for shit really.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I was going to go for a 12” cock but then heard the reduction operation could be risky

By * o yWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I was going to go for a 12” cock but then heard the reduction operation could be risky "

THINK LONG & HARD

over a year ago

I feel that for those who elect to lose a limb for psychological reasons versus medical ones... Well, that's pretty out there on the spectrum of body changes? But if they feel that way psychologically then that's their buisness not mine

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I feel that for those who elect to lose a limb for psychological reasons versus medical ones... Well, that's pretty out there on the spectrum of body changes? But if they feel that way psychologically then that's their buisness not mine "

Hmmmmmmm. My leg is deemed not necessary to amputate but I often think about it being chopped off. That would be considered psychological but I think it's perfectly rational because the damned thing is deformed, doesn't work properly and hurts like hell

over a year ago

"Where are we going with this?"

To a cosmetic surgeon probably.

over a year ago

"I feel that for those who elect to lose a limb for psychological reasons versus medical ones... Well, that's pretty out there on the spectrum of body changes? But if they feel that way psychologically then that's their buisness not mine

Hmmmmmmm. My leg is deemed not necessary to amputate but I often think about it being chopped off. That would be considered psychological but I think it's perfectly rational because the damned thing is deformed, doesn't work properly and hurts like hell "

Well that is pretty rational thinking really if it's impeding on your day to day life? In the case of someone where it fully functions fine and they just want an amputation due to body dysmorphia? Maybe that's different, maybe it's not? I'm literally not in their shoes, so who am I to say...

Sorry, about your pain though. I've seen your posts previously on threads. Can't even comprehend how difficult that must be

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Gonna get synthol injections so that I look absolutely huge!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"All those have been around for years…

Where are you going with the thread? "

Well, I don’t have a formed opinion, as such, but I’ve seen people who’ve had multiple surgeries, seemingly demonstrating an addiction to the pursuit of some idea of perfection, in a way that seems both psychologically and physically detrimental, to an outside observer, at least. It’s just that, as surgical advances progress more and more, where does that end?

over a year ago

Eye ball tattoos... I mean why?

Post new Message to Thread