Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post lockdown

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me or was this site by far better pre lockdown ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Its not just you.

Been here 10 years and the last year hasn't been the best on here for meets. Done far better at clubs and social events ourselves.

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I got meets / laid far more often pre lockdown for sure. Bloody Covid!!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

It was much better x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it was better. Now, it's just dire

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'll let you know when I open my message filters again

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 23:03:17]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's hard to say, as most of us just have our own experience, which isn't particularly representative of people here.

We each are different, because of the passage of time and the lockdowns. Our ages are higher too, which may take some outside of age preferences. Am I less attractive to people now?

I think there's a lot going on. We got used to staying in, not having as many partners etc. We reevaluated our needs, priorities and more. The site was impacted by the pandemic too - there was perhaps an increase in the skills that many gained, in the deceit of others, to get them to give them wank fodder etc. Probably many of us are more clued up, in spotting chancers etc and we're expert at just dropping contracts who are unlikely to ever be right for us.

There's lots that's been going on.

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

South East

I definitely had more fun on here pre-covid

over a year ago

So it's definitely not just myself then,I was beginning to think I was the only one,it's kind of strange to pin point why this is tho,when did it get some hard to find like minded people

over a year ago

No idea. We only started using this for meets after lockdown.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

For balance, it's just you

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"No idea. We only started using this for meets after lockdown."

Ah, so you're sampling the scraps after lockdown? You missed out on the pre-Covid Smörgåsbord bonanza!

over a year ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Report_(U.S._Intelligence). Yes they here

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Whilst it's anecdotal evidence at best, we know several freinds from pre lockdown that are all favouring the clubs and staying off Fab. Much of it to do with the

The amount of single guys on here now and the amount of fake couples accounts they had to deal with over the last year.

That's not a bash on single guys either. We are just really sausage heavy up here (though the whole site is) and some got a bit nefarious and / or nasty about it when lockdown ended so they have just let their accounts idle.

Hopefully the pendulum swings the other way and more couples return to the site (at least for our area) so give it another year I guess.

over a year ago

"No idea. We only started using this for meets after lockdown.

Ah, so you're sampling the scraps after lockdown? You missed out on the pre-Covid Smörgåsbord bonanza! "

Haha yes I must be

over a year ago

"No idea. We only started using this for meets after lockdown.

Ah, so you're sampling the scraps after lockdown? You missed out on the pre-Covid Smörgåsbord bonanza! "

We were late to the party. We were lead to believe clubs were the way forward. Thank goodness the advice has changed on here

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I only joined literally a couple of weeks before lockdown. Are you telling me I missed out on sex on tap because I would not be happy if that was the case

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"I only joined literally a couple of weeks before lockdown. Are you telling me I missed out on sex on tap because I would not be happy if that was the case "

Don't belive everything you read on the interwebs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've had quite a few people interested in meeting, especially recently. Probably as many as pre covid. We've never been inundated though so that might be why

over a year ago

I have been on and off again for over 10 years. Each time I come back it seams to have gone down more and more.

When I first joined it was all about swinging. Now it's full of more and more time wasters. X

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I tend to dance on the edge of reason, having the body of a ballet dancer helps. It is not fab that has changed, as fab is just a reflection of society in a microcosm, it is society itself that has changed.

Patience and respect are lost in the envelope of “we are all special, have needs and deserve attention” whilst ignoring the simple fact that if we all believe ourselves a star, then we must recognise the distance between us.

I fucking love wine

Post new Message to Thread