Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I am curious to know

Jump to newest

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I've taken to veet hair removal on my furry forearms and just dropped it everywhere

Anyway. Are you clumsy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elisandre300Woman
over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

Yes…

I can trip over a chalk line.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends if im tired

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

No

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Me (mr) absolutely not.

Mrs Bang Bang is another story, I amazed she's ever eaten any food in her life given how much she spills and drops

By *aturefun63Man
over a year ago

Belper

Yes can fall over a matchstick

over a year ago

A little bit. I drop a lot of things and trip over at work at least once a week.

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

I can be. I have a tendency to walk in to the corners of walls or doorframes because I'm not paying attention.

Pxx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Very. In work this week I dropped so many things multiple times.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Yep. I look like ED209 going down stairs and regularly fall over putting my jeans on.

By *evils PuddingCouple
over a year ago

Paisley

Slipped and fell and landed right on this big dildo... Honestly doc that's what happened

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I know a certain someone here who is the clumsiest lady I've ever known ...

She knows who she is

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"I've taken to veet hair removal on my furry forearms and just dropped it everywhere

Anyway. Are you clumsy "

When I'm tired I can be clumsy.

One of my hobbies involves very very sharp swords and people. I try my very best not to be tired during hobby time.

Winston

over a year ago

"I can be. I have a tendency to walk in to the corners of walls or doorframes because I'm not paying attention.

Pxx"

My old favourite were ball height bollards

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"I've taken to veet hair removal on my furry forearms and just dropped it everywhere

Anyway. Are you clumsy

One of my hobbies involves very very sharp swords and people. I try my very best not to be tired during hobby time.

Winston "

Awesome hobby Winston

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Anyway. Are you clumsy

Winston

Awesome hobby Winston "

Ta, keeps me out of mischief.

Winston

over a year ago

How have you found the Veet OP? I currently shave my forearms. But the last couple of times I've clumsily nicked myself and turned the bath water red, so I'm looking for an alternative.

Oh, and my phone decided to nose-dive into the mayonnaise on my plate last night Clearly thought I needed teaching a lesson about texting at the dinner table

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"How have you found the Veet OP? I currently shave my forearms. But the last couple of times I've clumsily nicked myself and turned the bath water red, so I'm looking for an alternative.

Oh, and my phone decided to nose-dive into the mayonnaise on my plate last night Clearly thought I needed teaching a lesson about texting at the dinner table "

It really works for me, I have lots of fine arm hairs and shaving makes my arm skin really dry so it's a win win

Just don't drop it on the floor, especially on your nice bath mat

over a year ago

"How have you found the Veet OP? I currently shave my forearms. But the last couple of times I've clumsily nicked myself and turned the bath water red, so I'm looking for an alternative.

Oh, and my phone decided to nose-dive into the mayonnaise on my plate last night Clearly thought I needed teaching a lesson about texting at the dinner table

It really works for me, I have lots of fine arm hairs and shaving makes my arm skin really dry so it's a win win

Just don't drop it on the floor, especially on your nice bath mat "

I was warned away from hair removal creams by a family member who worked in a lab. Apparently the chemicals in them are legal but fairly scary if you're in the know....she was being deadly serious so I have given them a swerve ever since.

over a year ago

Just don't drop it on the floor, especially on your nice bath mat "

Thanks for the recommendation I've just ordered some to come with my groceries delivery tomorrow lol. £4.50 for 100ml ??

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I'm not clumsy actually, no. Mr KC is sometimes (but he's far too hard on himself )

over a year ago

I was warned away from hair removal creams by a family member who worked in a lab. Apparently the chemicals in them are legal but fairly scary if you're in the know....she was being deadly serious so I have given them a swerve ever since."

But if you're only using a small amount of it every few weeks, it can't be that dangerous can it?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I was warned away from hair removal creams by a family member who worked in a lab. Apparently the chemicals in them are legal but fairly scary if you're in the know....she was being deadly serious so I have given them a swerve ever since."

One of my best mates (a chemist) used to work on product development for the likes of a Veet and she used to bring freebies home. She has no such concerns for what are products for external application. There's nothing in there that concerns me either (unless you eat it, which is not recommended either). I don't use Veet type creams because I'm allergic to stuff in it.

For those wanting to understand more about what's in cosmetics, there's a website called INCI Decoder, which is pretty useful.

By *milingeyesWoman
over a year ago

mickeymousetown

I fall upstairs

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm sooooo clumsy Himself makes sure he's holding my arm or hand whenever we walk anywhere because of how much I trip or slip.

Not so long ago I had an expensive trip to A&E because I had an altercation with a laundry basket...the laundry basket won, but only because it was fighting dirty and tried to blind me

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

No, I'm not clumsy

But I'm curious about why you'd want to remove the fine hair on your arms

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr spalding

I am one of those that can trip of the air itself at times

over a year ago

"I am one of those that can trip of the air itself at times "

I can't see a Nike contract coming your way.

over a year ago

I was warned away from hair removal creams by a family member who worked in a lab. Apparently the chemicals in them are legal but fairly scary if you're in the know....she was being deadly serious so I have given them a swerve ever since.

But if you're only using a small amount of it every few weeks, it can't be that dangerous can it? "

I honestly don't know but I could tell she was serious so I just swapped.

Post new Message to Thread