FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's the difference between hungry and horny?

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

A salesman who accidentally killed his lover while using a cucumber as a sex toy has gone on trial for negligent homicide in Germany. Oliver Dietmann, 46, could be jailed for five years for the bedroom death of his lover Rica Varna, also 46. The court in Mannheim heard the sordid details of the episode, which also featured a bunch of carrots and some courgettes. He told the court he and his lover 'often used vegetables' as a substitute for sex toys. He told the court how after the cucumber had served its purpose 'I put it it in her mouth. But suddenly I saw there was smoke coming from the kitchen. I forgot that I had put a piece of meat on the stove for my dog. 'I ran to the kitchen, fed my dog and then went on to the balcony to smoke a cigarette.' He said when he returned to the bedroom, Rica was unconscious. Medical experts later said that the cucumber got wedged in her throat, cut off her air supply and plunged her into a coma.

What the heck.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just read up on it, in his family home, they were fairly blootered, she wasn't tied up.

Poor lass

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread