Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Found my limit on here…

Jump to newest

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I try to be non-judgmental on here because we never know what it’s like to be in somebody else’s shoes, but last night I came across a single male’s profile and it seems he’s getting married today. It made me simultaneously sad for his new wife and angry too. What a way to enter married life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Tell yourself this story instead.

His new partner is fully aware of what he does and they are going to live a very happy life together.

Also ...... try not to get involved in the 'internet' life of others. It's not too healthy for the self.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately this doesn't actually surprise me.

over a year ago

He says he's on here and she doesn't know?

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"He says he's on here and she doesn't know?"

Yes

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Tell yourself this story instead.

His new partner is fully aware of what he does and they are going to live a very happy life together.

Also ...... try not to get involved in the 'internet' life of others. It's not too healthy for the self.

"

It’s unusual for stuff to bother me tbh, I realise the fact it did is my stuff!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It’s unusual for stuff to bother me tbh, I realise the fact it did is my stuff!"

I get that. Makes us wonder about the world at times.

Make today Lou day n pamper yourself or listen to music. You can't do anything for them in any case.

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

It’s unusual for stuff to bother me tbh, I realise the fact it did is my stuff!

I get that. Makes us wonder about the world at times.

Make today Lou day n pamper yourself or listen to music. You can't do anything for them in any case. "

Wise words as ever

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I try to be non-judgmental on here because we never know what it’s like to be in somebody else’s shoes, but last night I came across a single male’s profile and it seems he’s getting married today. It made me simultaneously sad for his new wife and angry too. What a way to enter married life "

My guess op is he isn’t actually getting married

Mr

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It might be a fantasy of his

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Without full knowledge we won't judge.. But the picture painted, just no!!

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

The high profile situation of this from the 90's is Prince Charles about to marry Diana whilst he was still carrying on with Camilla. There is nothing new about it.

By *ssexPaul69Man
over a year ago

Benfleet

Someone once said: "playing behind your partner's back will destroy your marriage". He replied. "Playing behind my partner's back is actually keeping our marriage together"

However, that doesn't quite apply to the first day lol

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

So your limits is cheats, or engaged people?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"I try to be non-judgmental on here because we never know what it’s like to be in somebody else’s shoes, but last night I came across a single male’s profile and it seems he’s getting married today. It made me simultaneously sad for his new wife and angry too. What a way to enter married life "

Why are you assuming it’s a bad thing?

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"So your limits is cheats, or engaged people?"

My thoughts are that I can understand that people find themselves in relationships and over time circumstances may change and they may decide to cheat. I can’t understand why somebody would be choosing to commit further to a relationship where they already feel the need to cheat. I’m using the term understand and not condone. These are my own thoughts and I’ve read enough threads on here to appreciate that the subject evokes a whole spectrum of opinions

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"It might be a fantasy of his"
Yes. I think it might be this too

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I just draw a line - I’ll never knowingly be part of someone else’s mess. Beyond that I don’t give cheats and liars on here much thought

over a year ago

Too many people lay their own values or morals on others here, being self richeously judgemental.

It’s like the story of a house burglar saying,”Yes I burgle houses but I’m not like them sex offenders!”

By *irtuousBullMan
over a year ago

puerto pollença

Sounds like an expensive account to make

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Too many people lay their own values or morals on others here, being self richeously judgemental.

It’s like the story of a house burglar saying,”Yes I burgle houses but I’m not like them sex offenders!”

"

Interesting quote I suppose it would depend upon how the specific crimes played out

Post new Message to Thread