Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab from a couple perspective

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having that reoccurring positive attitude you log in, on this particular and rare occasion is one message brilliant you think who could this be? We haven't had any in 30-40 days? Is it a plesent couple about our age or dare I say it a solo female? Thinking back on the endless list of profiles that wd wrote a short but sweet message of introduction too adding the all important attachment of our mildly attractive face pictures over the last 6 months never to hear back from. Could it be one of those couples who you used to know / see in clubs that disappeared off the face of the earth some time in the pandemic, profile gone never to be seen again?

Now you have a clear understanding that probably the single lady of fab is pretty busy with the 300 to 600 messages of the gentlemens genitalia messages to read through and is quite busy so it's probably not going to be one of those?

Filters are set on the profile at the moment to prevent the the vast number of of single gentleman sending messages that we usually get like how they would like to fill the good Mrs F, abuse her for his sole pleasure, meet her on her own, want to know more about or have a picture of her feet or about some other strange and unsavoury fantasy that they have. Making you remember that you would be open to meeting one but it's practically impossible to find one polite gentleman who knows how to make a good first impression and is respectful plus happy to just meet for a drink without the promise of getting his willy wet.

With anticipation you open your mailbox to reveal that that admin of messaged it's time I'm for you to renew your silver site supporter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

You’re lucky. The only messages I tend to get are the ones advising me of a forum timeout!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ditto , we feel your pain . We do wonder what the winning Fab formula is ?

over a year ago

"Ditto , we feel your pain . We do wonder what the winning Fab formula is ? "

In my honest opinion, be proactive. You find and send the messages to those you find appealing and want to meet…

over a year ago

"Ditto , we feel your pain . We do wonder what the winning Fab formula is ? "

The first two ingredients are thick skin and persistence. Not sure of the proportions or the stewing time though

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Ditto , we feel your pain . We do wonder what the winning Fab formula is ?

In my honest opinion, be proactive. You find and send the messages to those you find appealing and want to meet…

"

This 100%

Couples and single females would do much better if they browsed and made the first move.

It shouldn't be left to single guys to do all the work.

A

over a year ago

This 100%

Couples and single females would do much better if they browsed and made the first move.

A"

Glad you agree

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

For my perspective the right couples are the hardest to find,

I will watch a couple for months to see if they are stable and consistent before I'd even think about approaching them

over a year ago

This 100%

A"

Don't get us wrong our post was a bit of factual tongue in cheek to the "what's its like to be" theme on the Fab forum this evening

It's not plain sailing for anyone. We are proactive but been a couple there is quite a limited demographic for us living in the southwest and wanting to meet couples and ladies 30-50 (would meet a single guy but it's not worth the hassle on here putting up with the message content or abuse)

We have realalistic expectations and not looking to punch well above our weight so to speak, ping out the odd message here and there but quite a lot get read and not responded or deleted.

We get a very different far more positive experience going to clubs and socials than online.

Also we are happy to be social with the people outside our "play" demographics and believe that play only makes a part of what we enjoy about swinging.

Maybe the winning fab formula is lower standards and putting out for just about anything? (joking)

over a year ago

"

Message on its way

over a year ago

This 100%

A

Don't get us wrong our post was a bit of factual tongue in cheek to the "what's its like to be" theme on the Fab forum this evening

It's not plain sailing for anyone. We are proactive but been a couple there is quite a limited demographic for us living in the southwest and wanting to meet couples and ladies 30-50 (would meet a single guy but it's not worth the hassle on here putting up with the message content or abuse)

We have realalistic expectations and not looking to punch well above our weight so to speak, ping out the odd message here and there but quite a lot get read and not responded or deleted.

We get a very different far more positive experience going to clubs and socials than online.

Also we are happy to be social with the people outside our "play" demographics and believe that play only makes a part of what we enjoy about swinging.

Maybe the winning fab formula is lower standards and putting out for just about anything? (joking)

"

I can imagine it is hard as a couple finding another couple becuse you’ve got to find that 4 way connection. It can be hard enough finding 1 to 1 or three way but 4 will be a lot harder!

over a year ago

"

I can imagine it is hard as a couple finding another couple becuse you’ve got to find that 4 way connection. It can be hard enough finding 1 to 1 or three way but 4 will be a lot harder!

"

Well to progress and find out be it 1 on 1 all the way to 2 on 2 you kind of have to interact, spark up a conversation to ascertain if there's a bit of a a connection dare I say it meet for drinks etc.

Was more referring to the waning numbers that are actually still active on Fab.

Post new Message to Thread