Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is this even a feature?

Jump to newest

By *uke olovingman OP   Man
over a year ago

Gravesend

I just touched a bit of my phone screen..bottom right corner I think...and the useful bit of screen shrunk a bit...I could move it round a bit ..but not pull up two working windows...just left with a midgified working window...no good for man nor beast..then I couldn't find the magic embigganing again button/area grr ..useless feature k

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's for us with small hands

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I just touched a bit of my phone screen..bottom right corner I think...and the useful bit of screen shrunk a bit...I could move it round a bit ..but not pull up two working windows...just left with a midgified working window...no good for man nor beast..then I couldn't find the magic embigganing again button/area grr ..useless feature k "

You mean one handed mode?

over a year ago

Gravesend

"I just touched a bit of my phone screen..bottom right corner I think...and the useful bit of screen shrunk a bit...I could move it round a bit ..but not pull up two working windows...just left with a midgified working window...no good for man nor beast..then I couldn't find the magic embigganing again button/area grr ..useless feature k

You mean one handed mode? "

dunno...I hold the thing in one hand ..poke it with the other

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I just touched a bit of my phone screen..bottom right corner I think...and the useful bit of screen shrunk a bit...I could move it round a bit ..but not pull up two working windows...just left with a midgified working window...no good for man nor beast..then I couldn't find the magic embigganing again button/area grr ..useless feature k

You mean one handed mode? dunno...I hold the thing in one hand ..poke it with the other "

Wouldn't it be cool to have a feature for when you only have one hand available and could shrink the screen a bit and still reach everything?

over a year ago

Gravesend

You mean one handed mode? dunno...I hold the thing in one hand ..poke it with the other

Wouldn't it be cool to have a feature for when you only have one hand available and could shrink the screen a bit and still reach everything?"

Nah ..I'd probably drop it completely

Post new Message to Thread