Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab A Single Guy's perspective

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You scratch your head because your profile is bringing no attention your way. So, you ask for advice on the forum etc, take notes then re-work your bio....

With a revitalised sense of optimism and the multitude of 'you will look at it!!' willy photos banished forever, replaced with classier material. A final spelling and punctuation check and that you're personality shines through. You satisfy yourself any advice given has been implemented and the overall profile reads sense without contradictions and translates well. It's ready, women are going to be intrigued by you now and answer and send you messages......

How, hasn't it worked, why are your messages with effort and care, that prove you've read their bio properly and that relate to what they're seeking going unread or ignored? Those same women that insist a man has a proper profile. Who have said how important building a connection and trust through chatting is key for them to pursue further?

I can answer that for you. After over three months of excruciatingly slow and fractured converse, I finally met the lady for a social. Over a drink I politely asked why she'd leave my mail unreplied for days. Her response was, "lol I can't be arsed most of the time and forget to answer people." A total contradiction then to her profile blurb. There was me doing more of my share of building rapport and trying to engage and interest her, while she did very little or cared to!

Remembering that date and her response to my question brings an understanding as to why despite many recent positive starts, I keep getting ghosted. Truth is, a lady can login to fab, bulk delete all the mail she has, and within moments have her pick of any number of blokes again. Obviously, that's assuming she can be arsed too. They're is another reason chat quickly stops, they realise I'm sincere that I won't meet cheats.

I will and have had, more engaging conversations with a random female stranger passed in the street, than on here. All other meets I've had on fab are from being online, in the right place and at the right time, with them winking or mailing me. From there, it progressed smoothly and simply.

Trust me on this. Save yourself all the effort to no avail. Be showered, be ready to move and be online with a status update you're available and looking for fun. If, any women or couples are seeking to play at that moment close by, they will find you and ask. A single man sending messages at any other time, is futile.

As for that profile you typed again to incorporate the advise of others... Scap it! Keep it simple and make it your own and while you're at it, put those cock pics back up too. Do not humour any suspicion a women is wasting your time, block and forget. Be as ruthless and adept at playing the game as them. You might finally get to enjoy some fab fun.

I'm going to be on so many womens' naughty list now! Oh, well you would never of chatted or met me anyway.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

TLDR, but just be yourself on Fab and never jump through unreasonable hoops just to get your dick wet. That’s my mantra anyway

Reply privately

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

TLDR. Have you tried clubs or group socials?

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

I must admit I loved reading these and thinking of the defensive responses.

All I can say if that anyone who thinks being a single male on fab is difficult wait until you are the male half of a couple

Marc

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women have double sandards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect.

Reply privately

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"Women have double sandards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect. "

#notallmen

#notallwomen

Just saying.

Posh

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks for the advice.

If I can offer some in return?

Your first mistake was creating a profile/persona from snippets of what others told you would work.

Therefore regardless of whether you've been here 7 weeks or 7 months those women who can be arsed will always skip on passed the generic gents.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On the plus side you've got plenty of time to write really long complaints about all the women you're not talking to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Women have double sandards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect. "

Calm down dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Women have double sandards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect.

Calm down dear "

She's a Winner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Angry much?

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Just stop caring buddy, that's what I do

Reply privately

By *rNice.Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Has it ever occurred to anyone that most people on here aren t swingers or that Fab ??

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Has it ever occurred to anyone that most people on here aren t swingers or that Fab ??"

It has actually

Reply privately

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Be yourself and be patient, can you get out to socials at all?

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Anyone who asks for profile advice on the forums gets a private note from me. I’d rather people be themselves then what other people advise them to be. Just my opinion on it.

As for time wasters. That’s not gender specific.

Hope that helps

Reply privately

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Has it ever occurred to anyone that most people on here aren t swingers or that Fab ??

It has actually"

This is true, technically I’m not a swinger as I don’t have a partner to swing with. But I’m loving the lifestyle and places it takes me.

Reply privately

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

Shouldn't tar all women or all men with the same brush.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Women have double sandards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect.

Angry much?"

Doesnt strike me as angry. Just forthright thats all.

If you agreed with him you wouldn't deem him angry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stop trying to get a meet.

Once you give up on that and just see what pops up, any meets you do get are a bonus.

Men are ten a penny but I've had meets in the past.

Effort in doesn't always equal reward. Be yourself, try to be what you think people want never works.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Has it ever occurred to anyone that most people on here aren t swingers or that Fab ??"

Obviously! That's why the site has been called Fabwhingers for a while now and you didn't notice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant write up.

Jump through zero hoops and just be yourself..

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"You scratch your head because your profile is bringing no attention your way. So, you ask for advice on the forum etc, take notes then re-work your bio....

With a revitalised sense of optimism and the multitude of 'you will look at it!!' willy photos banished forever, replaced with classier material. A final spelling and punctuation check and that you're personality shines through. You satisfy yourself any advice given has been implemented and the overall profile reads sense without contradictions and translates well. It's ready, women are going to be intrigued by you now and answer and send you messages......

How, hasn't it worked, why are your messages with effort and care, that prove you've read their bio properly and that relate to what they're seeking going unread or ignored? Those same women that insist a man has a proper profile. Who have said how important building a connection and trust through chatting is key for them to pursue further?

I can answer that for you. After over three months of excruciatingly slow and fractured converse, I finally met the lady for a social. Over a drink I politely asked why she'd leave my mail unreplied for days. Her response was, "lol I can't be arsed most of the time and forget to answer people." A total contradiction then to her profile blurb. There was me doing more of my share of building rapport and trying to engage and interest her, while she did very little or cared to!

Remembering that date and her response to my question brings an understanding as to why despite many recent positive starts, I keep getting ghosted. Truth is, a lady can login to fab, bulk delete all the mail she has, and within moments have her pick of any number of blokes again. Obviously, that's assuming she can be arsed too. They're is another reason chat quickly stops, they realise I'm sincere that I won't meet cheats.

I will and have had, more engaging conversations with a random female stranger passed in the street, than on here. All other meets I've had on fab are from being online, in the right place and at the right time, with them winking or mailing me. From there, it progressed smoothly and simply.

Trust me on this. Save yourself all the effort to no avail. Be showered, be ready to move and be online with a status update you're available and looking for fun. If, any women or couples are seeking to play at that moment close by, they will find you and ask. A single man sending messages at any other time, is futile.

As for that profile you typed again to incorporate the advise of others... Scap it! Keep it simple and make it your own and while you're at it, put those cock pics back up too. Do not humour any suspicion a women is wasting your time, block and forget. Be as ruthless and adept at playing the game as them. You might finally get to enjoy some fab fun.

I'm going to be on so many womens' naughty list now! Oh, well you would never of chatted or met me anyway. "

This is mostly true. Less is more on here when it comes to profile writing and 'effort'.

However i disagree with the not messaging bit. Do message. In fact do message a lot. But dont waste your time putting effort into it and engaging your brain because that will be fruitless. Come up with a good copy and paste message and then blanket bomb. Women wont have a bulls notion that youve sent it to 30 other women if its a good enough copy and paste.

The numbers game that this place is will then turn up some results for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just think it's their loss if they haven't met you. Should be thinking do you like them, not do they like me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a single woman who has been on Fab for a few years - why do men not understand that when there is a huge gene pool for a woman to pick from the guys that have a great personality, wicked sense of humour and don’t moan all the time will always get meets.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Men ghost too

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"As a single woman who has been on Fab for a few years - why do men not understand that when there is a huge gene pool for a woman to pick from the guys that have a great personality, wicked sense of humour and don’t moan all the time will always get meets. "

It's my personality isnt it? Or lack there of

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"As a single woman who has been on Fab for a few years - why do men not understand that when there is a huge gene pool for a woman to pick from the guys that have a great personality, wicked sense of humour and don’t moan all the time will always get meets. "

Dont even need all of that to be honest i find

Reply privately

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

"However i disagree with the not messaging bit. Do message. In fact do message a lot. But dont waste your time putting effort into it and engaging your brain because that will be fruitless. Come up with a good copy and paste message and then blanket bomb. Women wont have a bulls notion that youve sent it to 30 other women if its a good enough copy and paste.

The numbers game that this place is will then turn up some results for you"

The only trouble with blanket cut and paste messaging is that you can usually tell, especially if they messaged with the exact same message the week before and forgot they had sent it to you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

#notallmen

#notallwomen

Just saying.

Posh "

^ Exactly this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"TLDR. Have you tried clubs or group socials?"

Seriously this… Get out there especially if you are new or struggling online. If you want to meet people go to clubs and socials where you will find swingers.

It’s not easy and it can take a long time, swinging isn’t an instant thing (especially online). Just be yourself and have patience.

In my honest opinion get some social verifications built up or club visits and that should get the ball rolling… I was going to clubs way before I knew about the online world of swinging.

I think a lot of people should reevaluate their expectations.

Reply privately

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I would be interested to know did you get to have sex with this lady?

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"However i disagree with the not messaging bit. Do message. In fact do message a lot. But dont waste your time putting effort into it and engaging your brain because that will be fruitless. Come up with a good copy and paste message and then blanket bomb. Women wont have a bulls notion that youve sent it to 30 other women if its a good enough copy and paste.

The only trouble with blanket cut and paste messaging is that you can usually tell, especially if they messaged with the exact same message the week before and forgot they had sent it to you!"

Theres bound to be a bit of collateral damage. But if she didnt read the first one you sent a week ago, chances are she wasnt going to meet you anyway so take two wont make any difference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So much anger and resentment. It just seems a waste of energy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You scratch your head because your profile is bringing no attention your way. So, you ask for advice on the forum etc, take notes then re-work your bio....

I'm going to be on so many womens' naughty list now! Oh, well you would never of chatted or met me anyway.

This is mostly true. Less is more on here when it comes to profile writing and 'effort'.

However i disagree with the not messaging bit. Do message. In fact do message a lot. But dont waste your time putting effort into it and engaging your brain because that will be fruitless. Come up with a good copy and paste message and then blanket bomb. Women wont have a bulls notion that youve sent it to 30 other women if its a good enough copy and paste.

The numbers game that this place is will then turn up some results for you"

It's really not a numbers game.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

It's really not a numbers game. "

Oh but it is my dear. It most definitely is

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to be on so many womens' naughty list now! Oh, well you would never of chatted or met me anyway. "

Where the problem lies creates the problem that causes pain for us all and its probably not "easy" for any demographics that use the site. Ratio! Take a look at the profiles in your locality and see for yourself. Here we can look at any time day or night and it's roughly 80% men, 8% couples, 5-6% tv/ts and 1% females.

Combined with the bombardment of low quality, one line, dick pic messages ladies and the odd couple can get an overwhelming amount of mail. To understand the problem sometimes you have to be realistic and put yourself in someone else's position. We find it difficult to get responses from couples let alone the rare single lady and to be brutally honest would rather not have to see 99% of the contents of what single men think is an appropriate way to break the ice sometimes no news can be good news

Don't take it personally you don't get any response it's just the factor of the way things are on here nowadays

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

And that those who are swingers are too busy bonking each other in clubs to read their messages

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yeah... Not all women... I'm definitely not inundated, never have to bulk delete, always read a msg (unless I can see that it's crude), I have plenty of time to keep up with those who I'm chatting to and try to regularly check in if it's going to be a little while until we can organise a social.

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Women have double standards. They have a rubbish profile with no pics yet insist you send a face pic!. Even if you do they just ignore you or get judgemental over your looks even tho they are no models themselves. Truth is OP a lot of women on here are fantasists who have no intention of meeting anyone. Men get a bad rep but at least we are actually here for NSA not just to waste time and pic collect. "

Whilst your exasperation is clear and present this isn't entirely true. A few fantasists run amok amongst us and it's not just women. To get the most out of Fab you need time; three months is hardly cutting it. You also need to be 'fab savvy' and intuitive in order to disregard the time-wasters or fantasists or dubious profiles...

Some of the women I met on here had basic and unimaginative profiles because they were either new, overwhelmed by the crass or still unsure in this uncharted territory. And yet beneath their plain-and-simple veneer they turned out to be the most genuine, honest and sincere.

It takes time. Give it time.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Just remember a couples profile consists of a bloke ..and a bird ..send messages you're prepared for both of them to read

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Just remember a couples profile consists of a bloke ..and a bird ..send messages you're prepared for both of them to read "

^^^This! Mr KC does not have nice tits or take kindly to being called babe or doll or darlin'

Actually, nor do I

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Just remember a couples profile consists of a bloke ..and a bird ..send messages you're prepared for both of them to read

^^^This! Mr KC does not have nice tits or take kindly to being called babe or doll or darlin'

Actually, nor do I "

nice tits BTW

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just put ‘nosey bastard’ on your profile text it seems to work! Sod all the other blurb

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Has it ever occurred to anyone that most people on here aren t swingers or that Fab ??

And that those who are swingers are too busy bonking each other in clubs to read their messages "

This makes a lot of sense to be fair

Reply privately

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

" All other meets I've had on fab are from being online, in the right place and at the right time, with them winking or mailing me. From there, it progressed smoothly and simply.

"

Completely agree OP, I much prefer to hunt for what I want than trawl through all what I don't want.

Definitely make your profile your own, show us what you want us to see

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Just stop treating getting sex as an Olympic medal event where getting a gold medal (a shag) is the chief objective.

Relax. Enjoy chatting to people. Perve some boobs. Enjoy other aspects of the site, do some socials.

If you get a meet, then great - if not, c’est la vie.

Plenty more women in the big wide world.

Reply privately

By *eadinthecloudsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I almost wiped away a tear reading this.

You're doing god's work good sir!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Just stop treating getting sex as an Olympic medal event where getting a gold medal (a shag) is the chief objective.

Relax. Enjoy chatting to people. Perve some boobs. Enjoy other aspects of the site, do some socials.

Plenty more women in the big wide world."

What does a bronze medal get you?! And I feel sorry for the dude who finished 4th

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this the same for gay men as well? It is quite difficult to find people here. Doesn't matter if they're bisexual or gay. I must admit my block box is getting quite full with people just asking for pictures or cyber sex.

To be honest, it would be nice to meet somebody for regular meets or NSA but I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree because this is Basically a bisexual straight site.

If you think this is a futile response, let me know. I can take it. Wink, wink.

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

"Just stop treating getting sex as an Olympic medal event where getting a gold medal (a shag) is the chief objective.

What does a bronze medal get you?! And I feel sorry for the dude who finished 4th "

2nd place is a handjob.

3rd place is a hot chocolate and maybe a biscuit.

Reply privately

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

"I must admit I loved reading these and thinking of the defensive responses.

All I can say if that anyone who thinks being a single male on fab is difficult wait until you are the male half of a couple

Marc"

agreed Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Marc agreed Mr "

'Scuse me, you've had a facial from me and everything

Reply privately

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

My reading of this is: I ticked the _oxes, why am I not swimming in clunge?

A half decent profile and an interesting message doesn't give you anything other than maybe a foot on the door. If that.

Maybe the messages are taulong off because they are block deleting. Maybe they just aren't that into you. Do you have more luck on other sites ?

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Just because you haven't been the right person at the right time for one of the comparatively few women on here, it doesn't mean that will always be futile for all men all the time.

Reply privately

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Marc agreed Mr

'Scuse me, you've had a facial from me and everything "

ah yes this is very true it just came out of nowhere... went in my eyes and everything... I must be magic because I never even touched you

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Marc agreed Mr

'Scuse me, you've had a facial from me and everything ah yes this is very true it just came out of nowhere... went in my eyes and everything... I must be magic because I never even touched you "

I'm a high velocity squirter

Reply privately

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"TLDR, but just be yourself on Fab and never jump through unreasonable hoops just to get your dick wet. That’s my mantra anyway "

Amen to that!!

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Taking advice from others about your profile is pointless you end up with a generic meh profile that doesn't represent you. Jumping through hoops to chat or get meets is someones choice if they choose to do that.I don't expect anyone to jump through hoops and neither would I jump through hoops to meet anyone .It either is equal effort from both of us or they can look elsewhere.

Women don't get inundated unless they want to be with mail filters help enormously with them it's why I keep mine tight as a ducks ass. But in saying that yes I will delete messages if the profile or message doesn't interest me. I also though have no issue making first contact if I see a profile I like.

It suits me to do fab this way and it seems to have suited those who I have met as well, and for me that's all that matters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where the problem lies creates the problem that causes pain for us all and its probably not "easy" for any demographics that use the site. Ratio! Take a look at the profiles in your locality and see for yourself. Here we can look at any time day or night and it's roughly 80% men, 8% couples, 5-6% tv/ts and 1% females.

Combined with the bombardment of low quality, one line, dick pic messages ladies and the odd couple can get an overwhelming amount of mail. To understand the problem sometimes you have to be realistic and put yourself in someone else's position. We find it difficult to get responses from couples let alone the rare single lady and to be brutally honest would rather not have to see 99% of the contents of what single men think is an appropriate way to break the ice sometimes no news can be good news

Don't take it personally you don't get any response it's just the factor of the way things are on here nowadays "

So how does the NSA scene attract more females to join the site to make the ratios more balanced? The fact that there is way more men on here proves that men are more into the scene than women and i dont know why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Single guys!!! I know life sometimes can get tough and I know life sometimes can be a drag

But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road….

Think positive.

*one for the music nerds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't take it personally you don't get any response it's just the factor of the way things are on here nowadays "

I know, the gross ratio difference is the bane of all. I know women must get some vile grief on here but my venting was really aimed at the women who say one thing and do another. I've never understood having found a man who has made an effort and not been crass etc, why not prioritise him if they're so sick of the rest, as someone worth their time having put that effort in. It's contradictory of their own hopes expressed in their bio.

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Taking advice from others about your profile is pointless you end up with a generic meh profile that doesn't represent you. Jumping through hoops to chat or get meets is someones choice if they choose to do that.I don't expect anyone to jump through hoops and neither would I jump through hoops to meet anyone .It either is equal effort from both of us or they can look elsewhere.

Women don't get inundated unless they want to be with mail filters help enormously with them it's why I keep mine tight as a ducks ass. But in saying that yes I will delete messages if the profile or message doesn't interest me. I also though have no issue making first contact if I see a profile I like.

It suits me to do fab this way and it seems to have suited those who I have met as well, and for me that's all that matters. "

Agree with all of this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know, the gross ratio difference is the bane of all. I know women must get some vile grief on here but my venting was really aimed at the women who say one thing and do another. I've never understood having found a man who has made an effort and not been crass etc, why not prioritise him if they're so sick of the rest, as someone worth their time having put that effort in. It's contradictory of their own hopes expressed in their bio. "

They just don’t fancy you mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this the same for gay men as well? It is quite difficult to find people here. Doesn't matter if they're bisexual or gay. I must admit my block box is getting quite full with people just asking for pictures or cyber sex.

To be honest, it would be nice to meet somebody for regular meets or NSA but I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree because this is Basically a bisexual straight site.

If you think this is a futile response, let me know. I can take it. Wink, wink."

Are we going to get the gay perspective of Fab?

Reply privately

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

Just be yourself, enjoy the forums for the fun and banter and sometimes you get lucky a strike up a conversation with a fellow forum user and the rest is history.

Reply privately

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Don't take it personally you don't get any response it's just the factor of the way things are on here nowadays

I know, the gross ratio difference is the bane of all. I know women must get some vile grief on here but my venting was really aimed at the women who say one thing and do another. I've never understood having found a man who has made an effort and not been crass etc, why not prioritise him if they're so sick of the rest, as someone worth their time having put that effort in. It's contradictory of their own hopes expressed in their bio. "

maybe they do prioritise men who make an effort. Just not all men who do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would be interested to know did you get to have sex with this lady?"

No there was no sex, only another social. Truth is I realised from seeing her and learning more about her, that I liked her and was truthful I'd be interested in more. She ghosted me after that. Gutted tbh. She told me I was a liar and exaggerating my feelings. I was'nt at all, it was never foreseen, but I realised it and refused to lie/hide it. Women are wierd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My reading of this is: I ticked the _oxes, why am I not swimming in clunge?

A half decent profile and an interesting message doesn't give you anything other than maybe a foot on the door. If that.

Maybe the messages are taulong off because they are block deleting. Maybe they just aren't that into you. Do you have more luck on other sites ? "

I'm not on any other sites. Thought about it, tried some but they're cash cows preying on the lonely. Also as full of escorts and women with 5 o'clock shadows as here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you ever thought about making a video introduction and profile description This also provides evidence that you're not fake? It shows what you look like and sounds like. Some people find voices attractive, so showing your voice is positive.

I have recently made one and I've posted it, just waiting for it to go live. It's basic, not too much detail, but it does the job.

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Romeo you have only joined 7 weeks ago

Let's have this convo after 1 or 2 years.

However I do agree with most of your perspective even if my experience of joining Fab was atypical to most single men. it's easy to forget that on fab for every one single women there is 74 men. Tinder and bumble have 3:1 (outdated now) and 9:1 ratios respectively, so it is not just fab issue, women have the numbers game. That's if the messages don't scare then off. Men can become either disheartened or leave the site or Likley become more more aggressive and or competitive.

I also find that swinging is networking it who you meet how you meet them and what freindship you can you develop. To which some of these freindship can become usefull like I.e. Darren is a bouncer he needed extra work Michele runs parties Darren works the doors and gets into them for free meanwhile Michelle knows Ian a photographer who is out of work Ian did the photographs for Darren's PT Facebook page Michael modaks for it and I. Returned the gets paid and job applications.

Reply privately

By *ibson6922Man
over a year ago

Maidstone

Im finding it incredibly hard to get anywhere on here as a single male. I know going to clubs may help me get some veri's and i may go to pleasuers tomorrow.

However, if anyone could have a look at my profile and give me some pointers that would be very most welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Romeo you have only joined 7 weeks ago

Let's have this convo after 1 or 2 years.

However I do agree with most of your perspective even if my experience of joining Fab was atypical to most single men. it's easy to forget that on fab for every one single women there is 74 men. Tinder and bumble have 3:1 (outdated now) and 9:1 ratios respectively, so it is not just fab issue, women have the numbers game. That's if the messages don't scare then off. Men can become either disheartened or leave the site or Likley become more more aggressive and or competitive.

I also find that swinging is networking it who you meet how you meet them and what freindship you can you develop. To which some of these freindship can become usefull like I.e. Darren is a bouncer he needed extra work Michele runs parties Darren works the doors and gets into them for free meanwhile Michelle knows Ian a photographer who is out of work Ian did the photographs for Darren's PT Facebook page Michael modaks for it and I. Returned the gets paid and job applications. "

I liked what you explained about the networking aspect. Not thought of it in those terms before. It's a very flexible platform, bend it to you're will. My assesment wasn't based on 7 weeks witness however. I've been on and off fab for circa 4 years. It's a head eats tail repeat situ.

Reply privately

By *hirleyMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I'd say in no uncertain terms that you should never expect sex off this site lol. If you want a more level playing field try tinder.

I'm not fussed if I don't get messages or attention, I'm just being myself and that's what's important, as others have said; don't jump through hoops just to capture the attention of someone. If they're sincere they'll make an effort back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So how does the NSA scene attract more females to join the site to make the ratios more balanced? The fact that there is way more men on here proves that men are more into the scene than women and i dont know why."

Not quite sure what NSA means but it's a combination of the evolution of things or biology as if it where plus if you ever have to experience some of what the female and couples message content is it would be clear that a good proportion is not exactly warm and respectful.

Prehaps a few too many think it's an outlet just to get ones little chap wet or do what they like

Both where single swingers using the site, scene and clubs before we met and kind of know what it's like from M, F and MF aspects.

As someone pointed out you think that is bad trying to be a single male on here until you are the male half of a couple. A lot of our messages from the single guys gets instantly deleted because either she reads it and doesn't appreciate its content or I read it first and think is inappropriate.

Reply privately

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Fab is now about two thirds if not three quarters "single guys:.

Just take a look at the "meet today" page. You may see in a given day 30-ish single women, mage 160 couples (many of whom only want single women or couples) and the the single guys who number in the thousands (though the site will only display the first 300).

There is simply not enough women or couples for the sheer amount of single.guys in here. Ergo, you are playing a numbers game where the odds are massively stacked against you. It won't fall into your lap because every other guy is in the same boat as you and every account that meets single guys can get hammered with messages.

If you want to get meets as a single guy, get off fab, go to social events and go to clubs.

Even then you're not guaranteed anything but at least you are getting seen and networking which only raises your chances.

At this point Fab might as well stand for Full of Agitated Blokes) because these posts are now daily.

It's time to.stop.relying on the digital world and just get out there and interact with people.for real...otherwise you'll just waste your life away behind a screen hoping for something that statistically won't happen.

Reply privately

By *un to squirtWoman
over a year ago

West lothian

Hi all guy fabers ??. Can't speak for every female on here, but for me I'll go through so many msges checking out the guys profile and 99% of them clearly haven't read "my looking for" or they have and still msg with total crap. Example iam looking for a guy that's minimum height 6ft2. I get msges stating iam 5ft4 but hung like king Kong!! Say no more. But guys like that ruin it for the right guy to get the right females attention.

P.S guys profiles without ANY photo even profile photo get deleted.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi all guy fabers ??. Can't speak for every female on here, but for me I'll go through so many msges checking out the guys profile and 99% of them clearly haven't read "my looking for" or they have and still msg with total crap. Example iam looking for a guy that's minimum height 6ft2. I get msges stating iam 5ft4 but hung like king Kong!! Say no more. But guys like that ruin it for the right guy to get the right females attention.

P.S guys profiles without ANY photo even profile photo get deleted. "

Your profile doesnt anything about looking for min height though?

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Fab is now about two thirds if not three quarters "single guys:.

Just take a look at the "meet today" page. You may see in a given day 30-ish single women, mage 160 couples (many of whom only want single women or couples) and the the single guys who number in the thousands (though the site will only display the first 300).

There is simply not enough women or couples for the sheer amount of single.guys in here. Ergo, you are playing a numbers game where the odds are massively stacked against you. It won't fall into your lap because every other guy is in the same boat as you and every account that meets single guys can get hammered with messages.

If you want to get meets as a single guy, get off fab, go to social events and go to clubs.

Even then you're not guaranteed anything but at least you are getting seen and networking which only raises your chances.

At this point Fab might as well stand for Full of Agitated Blokes) because these posts are now daily.

It's time to.stop.relying on the digital world and just get out there and interact with people.for real...otherwise you'll just waste your life away behind a screen hoping for something that statistically won't happen.

"

I said the same thing yesterday when someone wanted advice on other sites...my advice was to get offline and interact in the real world, meaning face to face rather than interacting via a keyboard. Much more fun in every way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know, the gross ratio difference is the bane of all. I know women must get some vile grief on here but my venting was really aimed at the women who say one thing and do another. I've never understood having found a man who has made an effort and not been crass etc, why not prioritise him if they're so sick of the rest, as someone worth their time having put that effort in. It's contradictory of their own hopes expressed in their bio.

They just don’t fancy you mate "

Yet, you're bringing yourself to my attention once again since I blocked you earlier.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I said the same thing yesterday when someone wanted advice on other sites...my advice was to get offline and interact in the real world, meaning face to face rather than interacting via a keyboard. Much more fun in every way."

There was another thread the other day about how thats gotten difficult now for a single guy as well though?

Reply privately

By *ccllWoman
over a year ago

Chippenham

"Thanks for the advice.

If I can offer some in return?

Your first mistake was creating a profile/persona from snippets of what others told you would work.

Therefore regardless of whether you've been here 7 weeks or 7 months those women who can be arsed will always skip on passed the generic gents. "

You have got a brilliant profile!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Why is it always the fault of women, if men don't get what they want (in general)?

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I said the same thing yesterday when someone wanted advice on other sites...my advice was to get offline and interact in the real world, meaning face to face rather than interacting via a keyboard. Much more fun in every way.

There was another thread the other day about how thats gotten difficult now for a single guy as well though? "

What do you mean by difficult?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I said the same thing yesterday when someone wanted advice on other sites...my advice was to get offline and interact in the real world, meaning face to face rather than interacting via a keyboard. Much more fun in every way."

It's why I added the part about having a (more engaging conversation passing a lady in the street.) You're spot on, I need to purchase a nice suit and get to some clubs.

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's why I added the part about having a (more engaging conversation passing a lady in the street.) You're spot on, I need to purchase a nice suit and get to some clubs. "

I would agree with you as I'll chat with anyone. As for the suit, we prefer to stay naked

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

There was another thread the other day about how thats gotten difficult now for a single guy as well though?

What do you mean by difficult?"

Well my recollection of the thread was that the consensus was that women arent receptive to men trying to make conversation in social settings these days. So theyre buggered all round

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Well my recollection of the thread was that the consensus was that women arent receptive to men trying to make conversation in social settings these days. So theyre buggered all round"

That's a pretty sweeping statement and certainly not true in my experience.

Reply privately

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

There was another thread the other day about how thats gotten difficult now for a single guy as well though? "

Isn't that a rather generic cop out though? Just an easy way to not even try?

Speaking from.experiance we ran a social.event last year where 15 guys had their name down on the guest list.

2 turned up.

I (male half) attended what was a supposed to be a 6 man gangbang last year. 1 other guy showed and left pretty quick. Had the lady all to myself all afternoon.

Often go.to the club with my wife. Have litterally witnessed single guys legging it out of the club because they can't deal with it.

Now yeah..that might be just how things are in our area. But in our area its all single.guys on fab and then couples and single lady's putting in their profile what a bunch of cop.outs and ni shows these guys are. Meanwhile you come on fab and it's an endless streams of guys posting how they can't get meets.

I litterally can not get meets on fab with my single profile..so I don't try that hard. Clubs and socials...best way to go. Yeah, I'm part of a couple (which makes it even harder because there's a insane assumption I'm.a cheat by some people on here) but if I can get meets on.my.own, others can.

Just get off the phone or computer and acctually put yourself.out there. You can't be any worse off than your current situation can you?

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Isn't that a rather generic cop out though? Just an easy way to not even try?

Speaking from.experiance we ran a social.event last year where 15 guys had their name down on the guest list.

2 turned up.

I (male half) attended what was a supposed to be a 6 man gangbang last year. 1 other guy showed and left pretty quick. Had the lady all to myself all afternoon.

Often go.to the club with my wife. Have litterally witnessed single guys legging it out of the club because they can't deal with it.

Now yeah..that might be just how things are in our area. But in our area its all single.guys on fab and then couples and single lady's putting in their profile what a bunch of cop.outs and ni shows these guys are. Meanwhile you come on fab and it's an endless streams of guys posting how they can't get meets.

I litterally can not get meets on fab with my single profile..so I don't try that hard. Clubs and socials...best way to go. Yeah, I'm part of a couple (which makes it even harder because there's a insane assumption I'm.a cheat by some people on here) but if I can get meets on.my.own, others can.

Just get off the phone or computer and acctually put yourself.out there. You can't be any worse off than your current situation can you? "

Me? No im perfectly fine on here.

Im just summarising the previous thread thats all

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Well my recollection of the thread was that the consensus was that women arent receptive to men trying to make conversation in social settings these days. So theyre buggered all round

That's a pretty sweeping statement and certainly not true in my experience. "

As i said, thats just my recollection of the thread. Dont shoot the messenger

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Why is it always the fault of women, if men don't get what they want (in general)?"

Totally this, why is it automatically a woman's fault?

Tg x

Reply privately

over a year ago

At the end of the day it’s about managing your expectations, having patience and understanding what swinging is.

A lot of people have joined here thinking it’s a quick and easy way to hook up with anyone they want.

The best thing for anyone that’s new is to go to clubs and socials. Meet people in person build up verifications. Gain experience from others, find out if you are comfortable around others (it’s not for everyone)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd say in no uncertain terms that you should never expect sex off this site lol. If you want a more level playing field try tinder.

I'm not fussed if I don't get messages or attention, I'm just being myself and that's what's important, as others have said; don't jump through hoops just to capture the attention of someone. If they're sincere they'll make an effort back."

Yes, If a lady should respond and offer continued converse, you realise her true interest. The shared dynamic of chat is effortless and doesn't make you feel you're chasing a dead rubber.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is it always the fault of women, if men don't get what they want (in general)?"

Cos women are meant to be support people aren't they?

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

The only trouble with blanket cut and paste messaging is that you can usually tell, especially if they messaged with the exact same message the week before and forgot they had sent it to you!"

Lol! this is too funny!!!

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Just remember a couples profile consists of a bloke ..and a bird ..send messages you're prepared for both of them to read

Actually, nor do I "

I'm dying.....lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I generally only get messages from folk I've interacted with via the forums.....its nice but 9 times out of 10 they live hundreds of miles away. Very rarely do I get a reply or a first message from anyone outwith the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the moral of the Ops story is - you be you, hun!

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

This thread is quite entertaining for me. I do hang around in the Manopshere and I hear the same thing. Women are to blame for all of men's woes. Men are to blame for all of women's woes. I do feel sorry for the lad..oh wait he's older than me. Sorry for the Mr. I don't meet any of this man preferences for women especially my low libido and lack of public nudity but I am inundated on a daily basis with men's messages. My profile isn't perfectly honed. Maybe it's because I live in London. I only meet guys who live near me anyway. I've never been to a social or a club.

All I can say sir, maybe you are a bit like Marmite or Champagne.....and in London...people drink Processo and eat kale. I work for a supermarket. The Marmite and the Champagne stays on the shelf forever the Prosecco and the kale sells out every damned day!!

Me? I'm Cava and Broccoli..people will take me if they can't get Prosecco and Kale. Lol!

You have value...just need to find the people who like you more than others.

Reply privately

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"This thread is quite entertaining for me. I do hang around in the Manopshere and I hear the same thing. Women are to blame for all of men's woes. Men are to blame for all of women's woes. I do feel sorry for the lad..oh wait he's older than me. Sorry for the Mr. I don't meet any of this man preferences for women especially my low libido and lack of public nudity but I am inundated on a daily basis with men's messages. My profile isn't perfectly honed. Maybe it's because I live in London. I only meet guys who live near me anyway. I've never been to a social or a club.

All I can say sir, maybe you are a bit like Marmite or Champagne.....and in London...people drink Processo and eat kale. I work for a supermarket. The Marmite and the Champagne stays on the shelf forever the Prosecco and the kale sells out every damned day!!

Me? I'm Cava and Broccoli..people will take me if they can't get Prosecco and Kale. Lol!

You have value...just need to find the people who like you more than others."

I think Jim Morrison had a point when he sang: "Women seem wicked, when you're unwanted."

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"This thread is quite entertaining for me. I do hang around in the Manopshere and I hear the same thing. Women are to blame for all of men's woes. Men are to blame for all of women's woes. I do feel sorry for the lad..oh wait he's older than me. Sorry for the Mr. I don't meet any of this man preferences for women especially my low libido and lack of public nudity but I am inundated on a daily basis with men's messages. My profile isn't perfectly honed. Maybe it's because I live in London. I only meet guys who live near me anyway. I've never been to a social or a club.

*Applause*

It should be noted that other brassicas are also available

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Applause*

It should be noted that other brassicas are also available "

I was about to applaud this too!

Reply privately

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Here here, we quite clearly say, we're only playing if we have a meet or status up. Yet, we get bombarded daily with offers to meet, or chat with a veiw to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Many erudite, well thought out posts from men on this thread. Bravo!

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Fabs is dating/hookup/swinging hard mode for men

I’ve had more dates/hookups and more swinging, in the last 6 months using tinder/hinge, then I have since I started on fab years ago

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. And if it’s that bad, don’t play. The way the website is made makes it incredibly difficult to get noticed and you’ll waste hours upon hours crafting messages that go unopened or to people that aren’t interested.

Personally, I found fab was more enjoyable as a guy when I just stopped using it to look. If someone messages me, great, and sometimes if it’s a new profile o might message them, but you should have better things to do then sending out messages with a 1% chance of even being opened

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do the Fabmin for our couple account. All I can say is it has been an incredibly enlightening experience to see the other side of the dating world, albeit on a swingers site.

There seems to be a belief that because my partner is looking for threesomes that she will play with just about anyone. Without trying to sound arrogant, there's lots of guys trying their luck who wouldn't dare approach her in a bar. She wants to play with lots of guys but she needs to be attracted to them.

The messages are mostly inane 'How's u?' and 'meet today?'. I delete all of those immediately.

The majority of our messages are like that, either from guys that my partner would never dream of playing with or just don't put any effort in.

The very few that are better looking and can construct a message we always reply to. They're not always my partners type but we will get back to them.

My partner wants to meet 1-2 guys every week but its also hard as a couple to find the right guys. We want attractive guys who live not too far from us. There doesn't seem to be many!

We get between 50-100 messages a day. I have to delete most of them.

We've met many more on Feeld. Not sure if that's a different crowd on there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do the Fabmin for our couple account. All I can say is it has been an incredibly enlightening experience to see the other side of the dating world, albeit on a swingers site.

There seems to be a belief that because my partner is looking for threesomes that she will play with just about anyone. Without trying to sound arrogant, there's lots of guys trying their luck who wouldn't dare approach her in a bar. She wants to play with lots of guys but she needs to be attracted to them.

The messages are mostly inane 'How's u?' and 'meet today?'. I delete all of those immediately.

The majority of our messages are like that, either from guys that my partner would never dream of playing with or just don't put any effort in.

The very few that are better looking and can construct a message we always reply to. They're not always my partners type but we will get back to them.

My partner wants to meet 1-2 guys every week but its also hard as a couple to find the right guys. We want attractive guys who live not too far from us. There doesn't seem to be many!

We've met many more on Feeld. Not sure if that's a different crowd on there. "

Have you considered turning off messages from single men and just approaching them yourselves? The admin of 50-100 messages a day isn't really worth it, surely?

Reply privately

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I use fab as a social club. Lots of topics up for discussion. Works well for me.

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Mr here. I sympathise with the guy's on here. I was a Single man on an alternative site some time ago (3 letters starting with S) met 4 couples and 6 ladies over an 18 month period and had a great time.

It seems to have shifted since then and I personally would focus on socials rather than playing a diminishing number game now.

The site can be hard enough work as couple, so can imagine how much more difficult it is for single guy's l!!

I hasten to add that is not a reflection on FAB, just how time's have changed and the disposable, instant Amazon style culture we find ourselves in.. Good luck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shouldn't tar all women or all men with the same brush."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr here. I sympathise with the guy's on here. I was a Single man on an alternative site some time ago (3 letters starting with S) met 4 couples and 6 ladies over an 18 month period and had a great time.

It seems to have shifted since then and I personally would focus on socials rather than playing a diminishing number game now.

The site can be hard enough work as couple, so can imagine how much more difficult it is for single guy's l!!

**I hasten to add that is not a reflection on FAB, just how time's have changed and the disposable, instant Amazon style culture we find ourselves in..** Good luck!"

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Mr here. I sympathise with the guy's on here. I was a Single man on an alternative site some time ago (3 letters starting with S) met 4 couples and 6 ladies over an 18 month period and had a great time.

I hasten to add that is not a reflection on FAB, just how time's have changed and the disposable, instant Amazon style culture we find ourselves in.. Good luck!"

Do you think it’s more difficult as a single guy on fab rather than a guy in a couple?

I have found the reverse of this. As a single I chatted a lot and now cobwebs…

Marc

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I do the Fabmin for our couple account. All I can say is it has been an incredibly enlightening experience to see the other side of the dating world, albeit on a swingers site.

Have you considered turning off messages from single men and just approaching them yourselves? The admin of 50-100 messages a day isn't really worth it, surely?"

That's what I used to do but found it still didn't work very well for me as men tended to get too excited by being contacted first and took it that I was 100% up for sleeping with them from the get go. Now I pretty much just stick to clubs and socials.

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I hasten to add that is not a reflection on FAB, just how time's have changed and the disposable, instant Amazon style culture we find ourselves in.. Good luck!"

It's the instantaneousness (is that even a word?) I tend to struggle with. I feel like I'm hard work for wanting to get to know someone. People regularly complain its not a dating site if you want a social first even though I don't see it as a date. I feel like I'm doing it wrong so I give up. At least at socials and clubs there's an expectation of actually speaking to each other .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hasten to add that is not a reflection on FAB, just how time's have changed and the disposable, instant Amazon style culture we find ourselves in.. Good luck!

Do you think it’s more difficult as a single guy on fab rather than a guy in a couple?

Marc"

But you have a partner - someone special in your life. And...sex. Which is why most single males find it so tough here. I can't see how it's harder?

Reply privately

By *eybert77Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Love this

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Marc

But you have a partner - someone special in your life. And...sex. Which is why most single males find it so tough here. I can't see how it's harder?"

Sorry I didn’t realise this was just about meeting up for sex thread. Silly me thinking that the social aspect was important too and that’s where single guys struggle, actually talking to people to begin with

Marc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Marc

But you have a partner - someone special in your life. And...sex. Which is why most single males find it so tough here. I can't see how it's harder?

Sorry I didn’t realise this was just about meeting up for sex thread. Silly me thinking that the social aspect was important too and that’s where single guys struggle, actually talking to people to begin with

Marc"

It was a question, Marc. As a single woman, I won't look at things the same way. Do you find social chats develop from the forum or not now that you're in a couple?

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Marc

Marc

It was a question, Marc. As a single woman, I won't look at things the same way. Do you find social chats develop from the forum or not now that you're in a couple? "

I don’t want to turn this into a woe me comment and yes I have support from the most amazing woman ever. But we have both been devalued because of our relationship. Chats are very few and far between. People we used to speak to on a semi regular basis on our singles profile no longer message and we are seen as no longer worthy of talking to accept maybe from 2 or 3 people that we know from social events and have some banter in the forums.

My perspective from being a single male was that it was easier to talk to people, more interaction and dare I say it more fabs and appreciation for photos etc. an example was my last photo received one fab and that was from TG whereas a single male I occasionally hit 30+ in 24 hours

Marc

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Marc

Marc

It was a question, Marc. As a single woman, I won't look at things the same way. Do you find social chats develop from the forum or not now that you're in a couple?

I don’t want to turn this into a woe me comment and yes I have support from the most amazing woman ever. But we have both been devalued because of our relationship. Chats are very few and far between. People we used to speak to on a semi regular basis on our singles profile no longer message and we are seen as no longer worthy of talking to accept maybe from 2 or 3 people that we know from social events and have some banter in the forums.

My perspective from being a single male was that it was easier to talk to people, more interaction and dare I say it more fabs and appreciation for photos etc. an example was my last photo received one fab and that was from TG whereas a single male I occasionally hit 30+ in 24 hours

Marc "

I think that’s because as much as we want to pretend fabs is a swinging site, the majority of users are single people looking for other singles

At least I think so anyways. Whenever I search it’s about 1000 guys to every couple and about twice as many single women as couples

However when I was part of a couple on here I found organising meets very easy, but that was quite a few years ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its a mentality thing i dont find it hard to talk get messages from get invites and such at all if i had the free time i used to i think i could have had whatever i wanted but i think its in the head but i talk to people in my job so i think that helps a lot too

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Marc

Marc

Marc

I think that’s because as much as we want to pretend fabs is a swinging site, the majority of users are single people looking for other singles

At least I think so anyways. Whenever I search it’s about 1000 guys to every couple and about twice as many single women as couples

However when I was part of a couple on here I found organising meets very easy, but that was quite a few years ago "

Which I guess answers my original question so what though maybe that’s something for a different thread

Marc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think its a mentality thing i dont find it hard to talk get messages from get invites and such at all if i had the free time i used to i think i could have had whatever i wanted but i think its in the head but i talk to people in my job so i think that helps a lot too"
but on top of that i dont ask advice i simply do myself i cant help if im an example of all things that make a vagina turn juicy

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Marc

Marc

Marc "

It is unfortunately always going to limit your pool when in a couple compared to being a single and even more so if only wanting to meet together. It's not a judgement of either of you or that you're "not worthy of speaking to", it's simply that a lot of people only wish to meet singles ans that's in their right. Meeting couples is more intimidating, often more work and we all have enough nerves about whether we'll be attracted to someone and like someone when meeting one person and that's doubled when there's two of you. I'm in a relationship but only meet alone and some people aren't interested in that and that's fine.

Also, I don't think the regular forum posts about it are particularly helpful or endearing.

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

What does a bronze medal get you?! And I feel sorry for the dude who finished 4th

2nd place is a handjob.

3rd place is a hot chocolate and maybe a biscuit. "

Cor… 3rd place would do me fine thanks! Any higher just a bonus!

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Oh hell, I’ve got a horrible feeling I qualify as mineral water and watercress!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Marc

Marc

Marc "

I don't know enough about the swinging lifestyle to be sure but people who hotlist couples will largely be single males or the male half of the couple won't they - thus the lack of fabs? I think when you've commented before people have said they are giving you space as a couple which seems to make sense? And if people knew one of you but not both they will be less likely to chat to the couples account. There are only a couple of couples accounts I do chat to because of that - where I know exactly who I am talking to. Or I know both people from separate conversations.

Reply privately

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Marc

Marc

Marc

However when I was part of a couple on here I found organising meets very easy, but that was quite a few years ago "

the majority of users are single men looking for sex.

But it takes two (or more) to tango, hence the frustration.

From my experience (not mansplaining ) if a single gal is here for sex it's because she has a specific kinky itch she wishes to scartch and fab is more open. So you can find the Dom, sub, bi fella etc, eaiser.

I've not found many who just want any sex the way single men seem to.

Really fab isnt driven by what the majority want, but what those with teh casting vote want.

It's a sex positive site mainly for swingers and non vanilla singles.

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Hi all guy fabers ??. Can't speak for every female on here, but for me I'll go through so many msges checking out the guys profile and 99% of them clearly haven't read "my looking for" or they have and still msg with total crap. Example iam looking for a guy that's minimum height 6ft2. I get msges stating iam 5ft4 but hung like king Kong!! Say no more. But guys like that ruin it for the right guy to get the right females attention.

P.S guys profiles without ANY photo even profile photo get deleted. "

There are so many people who look like a cartoon silhouette it's surprising maybe we should have cartoon silhouette fan club section on fab.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I think Jim Morrison had a point when he sang: "Women seem wicked, when you're unwanted.""

Probably goes both ways to be honest....I hear a lot of women say there are no good men but I'm like what about your male colleagues, friends and family. I refuse to buy into that trope of gender wars. But that's why I'm a Maverick.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

*Applause*

It should be noted that other brassicas are also available "

Thanks. Lol! there's cauliflower rice, pointed spring cabbage and Cavolo nero.

Londoners do have a strange palate...can I find regular cabbage to make a coleslaw? No chance. Lol!

I had some reduced Cavolo nero in the freezer I just chucked in a chicken curry a few days ago. very nice. Lol!

Some people are adverse to curry. Far too spicy for them. Some people on Fab are far too spicy for most. lol!

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 14:28:16]

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

(*Applause*

It should be noted that other brassicas are also available

I was about to applaud this too!)

Thanks!

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Didn't Feeld used to be 3ndr?

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Is this the same for gay men as well? It is quite difficult to find people here. Doesn't matter if they're bisexual or gay. I must admit my block box is getting quite full with people just asking for pictures or cyber sex.

If you think this is a futile response, let me know. I can take it. Wink, wink.

Are we going to get the gay perspective of Fab? "

Only if someone is willing to write about it.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

(Love this)

Thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get responses... It's just I'm always "too young" lmfao

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Marc

Marc

Marc

However when I was part of a couple on here I found organising meets very easy, but that was quite a few years ago the majority of users are single men looking for sex.

From my experience (not mansplaining ) if a single gal is here for sex it's because she has a specific kinky itch she wishes to scartch and fab is more open. So you can find the Dom, sub, bi fella etc, eaiser.

Really fab isnt driven by what the majority want, but what those with teh casting vote want.

It's a sex positive site mainly for swingers and non vanilla singles. "

Fab and the swinging world is amazingly inclusive but love and attraction isn't inclusive. People have their sexual desires wants and fantasy and what they're partners are to look like.

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Life as a single guy on fab is fairly easy to be honest

Login

Check messages - no messages

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Life as a single guy on fab is fairly easy to be honest

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever "

A man of culture

Reply privately

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever "

I’m afraid you forgot something.

Post a forum thread about it.

That’s how you do it.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"

Marc "

Just a quick look at your profile: someone like me, straight, single and never been to socials or clubs, I wouldn't even come across your profile. I've never played with a couple before and your profile states that you are looking for couples.

As a single woman, we have to filter otherwise we get way too many messages.

Personally I'm not bothered about people Fabbing my pictures. I'm more interested in people's minds. For me the body visual is just the icing on the cake.

I'm not saying all women think like this but this is just my perspective.

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever

That’s how you do it."

You have over-estimated my work ethic

Reply privately

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever

That’s how you do it.

You have over-estimated my work ethic "

I’m sorry

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"

Oh hell, I’ve got a horrible feeling I qualify as mineral water and watercress! "

Mate trust me when I say the mineral water and the watercress sells out before the Champagne and Marmite. Especially when it's too blooming hot to cook! Lol! Salads and water all summer long. I know people who refuse to drink anything but mineral water. lol!

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"

It's a sex positive site mainly for swingers and non vanilla singles. "

I'm definitely here for the sex positivity because I find dating sites/apps anxiety inducing for me and the single men. Also if I mention sex constantly in my other support groups I'm bound to trigger people. I know people who are sexual trauma survivors, sexually repressed and sexually depressed and something like Fab would bring them out in hives and trigger a trip to the A & E!

Reply privately

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"

Marc

Just a quick look at your profile: someone like me, straight, single and never been to socials or clubs, I wouldn't even come across your profile. I've never played with a couple before and your profile states that you are looking for couples.

As a single woman, we have to filter otherwise we get way too many messages.

Personally I'm not bothered about people Fabbing my pictures. I'm more interested in people's minds. For me the body visual is just the icing on the cake.

I'm not saying all women think like this but this is just my perspective."

Nope we're open to singles too, just meeting as a couple to start with until we find what works for us.

The point Marc was trying to make is that people just don't talk to us even just socially anymore he wasn't even talking about talking with regards to meeting. Basically feeling as if we may as well not bother interacting anymore as it just feels useless.

He was trying to make a point that it's not just single men that get a rough time.

Tg x

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"I get responses... It's just I'm always "too young" lmfao "

Aww...I mean if you are approaching women old enough to be your mum....I get uneasy when people suggest men young enough to be my child to me....Plus I'm more inclined to sit an home with a cup of tea in my onesie watching some documentary...I think people in their twenties should be out enjoying themselves!! Not cuddling with me! Feels too much like an Oedipus complex for me to be comfortable.

That's just me....try a few cuckold couples though they might be game.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever "

Well his profile is hidden from me so....More psycho-sexual issues than I can analyse as my hobby.

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever

Well his profile is hidden from me so....More psycho-sexual issues than I can analyse as my hobby."

If this is directed at me I must confess I’m only hidden because I was getting too many messages of the 1 to 5 word variety and I couldn’t keep up, my hobby had turned into a job! Now those that know, know..

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Reading this it sadly rings true! Men must get very disheartened here! As someone said its merely a numbers thing x

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 16:11:07]

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Login

Have an angry wank

Feel hollow and empty

Logout

Easiest hobby ever

Well his profile is hidden from me so....More psycho-sexual issues than I can analyse as my hobby.

If this is directed at me I must confess I’m only hidden because I was getting too many messages of the 1 to 5 word variety and I couldn’t keep up, my hobby had turned into a job! Now those that know, know.. "

Lol! No messages vs. too many messages. I definitely can't help you. I try to be realistic and look for balance in my life. That way I have no regrets when I finally kick the bucket. The others are welcome to try to help you find your sweet spot though.

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Maybe you’re trying so hard and not being yourself . I’ve never asked for profile advice, often dont read profiles fully until after chatting or meeting, as I’m much more interested in the real person than some text. I put up pics even against advice of people I’m seeing because I think they are funny

Just be authentic man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right face, right place, right time. Make yourself known. Make yourself available. Wait your turn.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without sounding rude your post comes accross as tho she is very judgemental of guys. The word "attractive" keeps coming up. Dont you feel you are being dismissive of some genuine guys who might not mess you about just because you dont find them attractive? There is more to life than looks and they are subjective anyway. Just my opinion on your post

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without sounding rude your post comes accross as tho she is very judgemental of guys. The word "attractive" keeps coming up. Dont you feel you are being dismissive of some genuine guys who might not mess you about just because you dont find them attractive? There is more to life than looks and they are subjective anyway. Just my opinion on your post "

Should she fuck guys that she doesn't find attractive? Are you actually suggesting that? Would you fuck someone you don't find attractive?

Reply privately

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Without sounding rude your post comes accross as tho she is very judgemental of guys. The word "attractive" keeps coming up. Dont you feel you are being dismissive of some genuine guys who might not mess you about just because you dont find them attractive? There is more to life than looks and they are subjective anyway. Just my opinion on your post "

You are the problem and you don't even realise it do you?

Of course there is more to life than looks but this isn't a dating site is it? She's either attracted or she's not. That's step number one. Whining about "genuine guys" means jack shit if a woman dosent fancy them.

Get over it. This is the exact bullshit a lot of ladies and couples who meet guys go through. Being told no but then getting on their high horse about it.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Without sounding rude your post comes accross as tho she is very judgemental of guys. The word "attractive" keeps coming up. Dont you feel you are being dismissive of some genuine guys who might not mess you about just because you dont find them attractive? There is more to life than looks and they are subjective anyway. Just my opinion on your post

Should she fuck guys that she doesn't find attractive? Are you actually suggesting that? Would you fuck someone you don't find attractive? "

I wont answer for that guy in question, but in a more general sense, yes lots of men will fuck women on here who they dont find attractive. Its the 'any port in a storm' mindset. Which is fair enough i guess. Cant argue with human nature

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should she fuck guys that she doesn't find attractive? Are you actually suggesting that? Would you fuck someone you don't find attractive?

I wont answer for that guy in question, but in a more general sense, yes lots of men will fuck women on here who they dont find attractive. Its the 'any port in a storm' mindset. Which is fair enough i guess. Cant argue with human nature"

More fool them

Reply privately

By *_Mr.K_xMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

However, most men will get this warning message:-

"STOP! Think... you have messaged this person before with no reply etc etc"

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I wont answer for that guy in question, but in a more general sense, yes lots of men will fuck women on here who they dont find attractive. Its the 'any port in a storm' mindset. Which is fair enough i guess. Cant argue with human nature

More fool them"

Why is that? Sure at least its a bit of sex anyway isnt it. And the women get some as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

More fool them

Why is that? Sure at least its a bit of sex anyway isnt it. And the women get some as well"

Ah well aren't they lucky to be shagged by someone who doesn't even fancy them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly sex is sex, its not like you are asking someone to marry you. Women always pipe up saying they wont have sex with someone they dont find attractive but i struggle to believe that every guy they meet fancies them etc. Its just NSA sex yet some expect you to pass a essay to do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exactly sex is sex, its not like you are asking someone to marry you. Women always pipe up saying they wont have sex with someone they dont find attractive but i struggle to believe that every guy they meet fancies them etc. Its just NSA sex yet some expect you to pass a essay to do it. "

But it’s not though

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I'm not sure I could shag some lady I didn't fancy. That's ridiculous

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Exactly sex is sex, its not like you are asking someone to marry you. Women always pipe up saying they wont have sex with someone they dont find attractive but i struggle to believe that every guy they meet fancies them etc. Its just NSA sex yet some expect you to pass a essay to do it. "

Maybe that's why they make it a bit harder, to filter out those who will have sex with anything including inanimate objects. The liklihood is that something else will come along in the meantime if they're not instantly available.

Reply privately

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Great attitude to have

Reply privately

over a year ago

Closest I've come to get cock wet on fab was sending a DM when in the bath.

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

More fool them

Why is that? Sure at least its a bit of sex anyway isnt it. And the women get some as well"

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please don't apply your view of sex onto all of us. Because we don't all want NSA sex and even if we did I suspect most would want mutual attraction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exactly sex is sex, its not like you are asking someone to marry you. Women always pipe up saying they wont have sex with someone they dont find attractive but i struggle to believe that every guy they meet fancies them etc. Its just NSA sex yet some expect you to pass a essay to do it.

Please don't apply your view of sex onto all of us. Because we don't all want NSA sex and even if we did I suspect most would want mutual attraction. "

You dont want NSA sex yet your here on a NSA sex site looking for sex with strangers.

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Exactly sex is sex, its not like you are asking someone to marry you. Women always pipe up saying they wont have sex with someone they dont find attractive but i struggle to believe that every guy they meet fancies them etc. Its just NSA sex yet some expect you to pass a essay to do it.

Please don't apply your view of sex onto all of us. Because we don't all want NSA sex and even if we did I suspect most would want mutual attraction.

You dont want NSA sex yet your here on a NSA sex site looking for sex with strangers. "

It's a swingers site. Just because it's been massively hijacked by people looking for NSA sex, doesn't make it a NSA sex site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You dont want NSA sex yet your here on a NSA sex site looking for sex with strangers. "

It may come as a shock to you that 40,000 people don't all want the same thing you do

Reply privately

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Don’t speak for anyone else but yourself. I don’t want sex with strangers, I like to talk to people, get to know them, have a social etc

Who said it’s a nsa site? There’s people who’ve met on here who are now in couples, married etc

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hasta la vista

Reply privately

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Fab is everything but NSA sex site. If you treat it as such no wonder you end up frustrated and angry.

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

If you genuinely believe that "sex is sex" then you may as well just masturbate.

The attraction is constituted at many levels: the looks, the intelligence (or possibly lack thereof), the aura, the demeanor and so forth.

If that's not for you then you don't need a differentiator or uniqueness; you may as well stick with you left hand (or right).

Reply privately