Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bigger than HIP HOP...

Jump to newest

By *tylebender03 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Are you a fan of Hip-Hop music?? Do you consider yourself a Hip-Hop head?? Who's your favourite artist?? Album?? Song??

I’ll start...

Jay Z late 90s/Early 2000s, album - Nas Illmatic and Gang Starr - Moment of Truth. Song - A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Not me. I like cheesy 80s EuroPop.

By *llaandGCouple
over a year ago

London

Definitely. Got into it through more political stuff, Public Enemy, Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy (Hypocrisy is the Greatest Luxury is still one of my top 5 albums of all time) and also Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Dream Warriors.

Love Wu Tang Clan and can really recommend Once upon a time in Shaolin, the book about the album they only released one of.

G

By *tylebender03 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Definitely. Got into it through more political stuff, Public Enemy, Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy (Hypocrisy is the Greatest Luxury is still one of my top 5 albums of all time) and also Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Dream Warriors.

Love Wu Tang Clan and can really recommend Once upon a time in Shaolin, the book about the album they only released one of.

G"

Nice. I’m a big fan of the groups of the 80s, 90s. I love the Wu tang Clan, I will try seek out the book. Have you seen the Wu Tang doc series - of mics and men?

Post new Message to Thread