Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wishy's cock

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Just for balance and equality ... what do fellow fabsters think? It is great, isnt it?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just for balance and equality ... what do fellow fabsters think? It is great, isnt it? "

what are we balancing it against ?

is it like a set of balance scales ?

what do you hang from the end ?

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

has he got it out again??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tsk. I 'spose I'll have to whip it out then. It's fecking cold out there y'know. Hope it don't shrivel up.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Just for balance and equality ... what do fellow fabsters think? It is great, isnt it?

what are we balancing it against ?

is it like a set of balance scales ?

what do you hang from the end ? "

pmsl had not thought of that. I just felt if we have threads on somebody's pussy we should for equality have one on somebody's (and not just anybody's) cock... Go on, dont be shy...

Reply privately

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

bloody tart

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"has he got it out again?? "
Dont know about the "again" ... does he make a habit of it? I am shocked

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"bloody tart"
who, WIshy for getting it out or me for noticing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"has he got it out again?? "

Must be get yer baubles out time of year again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice and firmly gripped

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped "

I have to grab hold of it or it'd be whoooosh! out the feckin door! Last time it escaped I found it nestled in the next door neighbour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

I have to grab hold of it or it'd be whoooosh! out the feckin door! Last time it escaped I found it nestled in the next door neighbour. "

..... could have been her pussy got it.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

I have to grab hold of it or it'd be whoooosh! out the feckin door! Last time it escaped I found it nestled in the next door neighbour. "

I should have asked the fabsfolks to rate yours... damn, I forgot....anyway, I d give it... something!!!!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

I have to grab hold of it or it'd be whoooosh! out the feckin door! Last time it escaped I found it nestled in the next door neighbour.

..... could have been her pussy got it. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

oooooooooooo Amy here again!!!!! Amy is liking wot she is seeing ........ sorry Aphrodite did u say rate it or did u say something else .......

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"oooooooooooo Amy here again!!!!! Amy is liking wot she is seeing ........ sorry Aphrodite did u say rate it or did u say something else ....... "
Well, I did say "rate" and I suppose you are at a safe distance from Wishy... so you can do anythink you like (sorry Wishy, but she really is a long safe distance from you!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

I should have asked the fabsfolks to rate yours... damn, I forgot....anyway, I d give it... something!!!! "

ide give it a bashing of some sort

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Have all the necessary tests been carried out in order to give Wishy's cock a rating?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oooooooooooo Amy here again!!!!! Amy is liking wot she is seeing ........ sorry Aphrodite did u say rate it or did u say something else ....... Well, I did say "rate" and I suppose you are at a safe distance from Wishy... so you can do anythink you like (sorry Wishy, but she really is a long safe distance from you!) "

so i can jump in the car and drive then ................. wot safe distance? Hang on Wishy ..... I's a cumming ............

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Arrgghhhh whats going on???

Ive already seen it once this year

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Have all the necessary tests been carried out in order to give Wishy's cock a rating?"
You mean Health and Safety or EU regulations?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

I should have asked the fabsfolks to rate yours... damn, I forgot....anyway, I d give it... something!!!!

ide give it a bashing of some sort "

How did we get from rating to bashing...?You are a woman with intent, aren t you?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"oooooooooooo Amy here again!!!!! Amy is liking wot she is seeing ........ sorry Aphrodite did u say rate it or did u say something else ....... Well, I did say "rate" and I suppose you are at a safe distance from Wishy... so you can do anythink you like (sorry Wishy, but she really is a long safe distance from you!)

so i can jump in the car and drive then ................. wot safe distance? Hang on Wishy ..... I's a cumming ............ "

Jeeze, Wishy.... I am so sorry...!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Have all the necessary tests been carried out in order to give Wishy's cock a rating?You mean Health and Safety or EU regulations?"

Both, we wouldn't want to end up in Court for a breach of statutory regulations.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bashing isn't good......... Keeping mine safe and sound!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Arrgghhhh whats going on???

"

Ouch, I apologise for overexposure of one member!

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I've seen more meat on a butchers apron!

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Ive heard a rumour its looks like a Conga eel with a headache

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Ive heard a rumour its looks like a Conga eel with a headache

"

Don't you need more than one for a Conga?

Reply privately

By *miler101Man
over a year ago

birmingham

haha luv it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice and firmly gripped

ide give it a bashing of some sort How did we get from rating to bashing...?You are a woman with intent, aren t you? "

I just got over excited

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Don't you need more than one for a Conga?"

well its been said you need more than one for everything

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bashing isn't good......... Keeping mine safe and sound!"

Swingle, now listen very carefully as I shall only say this once! This is a look at Wishy thread... and if you are a good boy, you ll get your own!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bashing isn't good......... Keeping mine safe and sound!

Swingle, now listen very carefully as I shall only say this once! This is a look at Wishy thread... and if you are a good boy, you ll get your own! "

Obviously I didn't grasp the concept

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Swingle, now listen very carefully as I shall only say this once! This is a look at Wishy thread... and if you are a good boy, you ll get your own! "

watch out she's got the uniform out ...!!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

well its been said you need more than one for everything "

The right tool for each job.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Swingle, now listen very carefully as I shall only say this once! This is a look at Wishy thread... and if you are a good boy, you ll get your own!

Obviously I didn't grasp the concept "

It is fine. Everybody is allowed to make one mistake...and perhaps we should think about something inappropriate for your very own thread...

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

well its been said you need more than one for everything

The right tool for each job."

shit and there was me thinking personality counted

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just for balance and equality ... what do fellow fabsters think? It is great, isnt it? "

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obviously I didn't grasp the concept It is fine. Everybody is allowed to make one mistake...and perhaps we should think about something inappropriate for your very own thread..."

Oh but so much to choose from

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Just for balance and equality ... what do fellow fabsters think? It is great, isnt it?

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it "

Ask him he gets it out all the while he dont mind flashing.....

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it "

I think we should have a social, purely for the rating of cocks. No, I really mean a social because with us females around there would be chocolate and wine and cakes and chatting... just suitable for a social. The we need one person to announce the ratings and the overall winner... hell I think I go on holiday before...

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it I think we should have a social, purely for the rating of cocks. No, I really mean a social because with us females around there would be chocolate and wine and cakes and chatting... just suitable for a social. The we need one person to announce the ratings and the overall winner... hell I think I go on holiday before..."

Trust you to think of that,wine ,chocolate cake and men ,its all you think about !!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it I think we should have a social, purely for the rating of cocks. No, I really mean a social because with us females around there would be chocolate and wine and cakes and chatting... just suitable for a social. The we need one person to announce the ratings and the overall winner... hell I think I go on holiday before..."

Can't we do it at the End of the World Orgy? Whoever wins will then have the best cock for eternity.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Obviously I didn't grasp the concept It is fine. Everybody is allowed to make one mistake...and perhaps we should think about something inappropriate for your very own thread...

Oh but so much to choose from "

on the "inappropriate " side of things, eh?;-)

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it I think we should have a social, purely for the rating of cocks. No, I really mean a social because with us females around there would be chocolate and wine and cakes and chatting... just suitable for a social. The we need one person to announce the ratings and the overall winner... hell I think I go on holiday before...

Trust you to think of that,wine ,chocolate cake and men ,its all you think about !!"

All in one package?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I can't rate it as wife's never get to see it I think we should have a social, purely for the rating of cocks. No, I really mean a social because with us females around there would be chocolate and wine and cakes and chatting... just suitable for a social. The we need one person to announce the ratings and the overall winner... hell I think I go on holiday before...

Can't we do it at the End of the World Orgy? Whoever wins will then have the best cock for eternity."

Is that as in which bloke has the best or which woman gets the best? Personally I feel the latter would be more appropriate in this existentialistic debate...

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Can't we do it at the End of the World Orgy? Whoever wins will then have the best cock for eternity."

Lickety ,can you send me some of that magic powder you found at the end of the rainbow ...it must be ace

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could be here for hours........ Best get some more cake!

Reply privately

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Delighted....had to look ... Then saw mrs wishy's boobs.......nice

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Could be here for hours........ Best get some more cake! "
Have you guys not cottoned on to this? The females post something on here... anything really that is remotely linked to cock or pussy... then we get you interested and posting while we all indulge in cakes and chocolates. That is why they had to start closing threads at 175...we were getting fat...

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Can't we do it at the End of the World Orgy? Whoever wins will then have the best cock for eternity.

Lickety ,can you send me some of that magic powder you found at the end of the rainbow ...it must be ace "

I think my brain may have been mulled along with the wine this weekend.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Delighted....had to look ... Then saw mrs wishy's boobs.......nice"
Thats quite alright, we are not jealous... (not much anyway!!!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its very pretty

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Lickety ,can you send me some of that magic powder you found at the end of the rainbow ...it must be ace

I think my brain may have been mulled along with the wine this weekend."

ahhh don't tell me you met that big bloke in the red suit with the white Beard ,and did you sit on his ...knee ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

my cocks better

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think its very pretty "

Pretty ......pretty ,!!!!

Now i have to jump to wishys defence here ,it may look a lot of things buts it sure aint pretty !!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

I think my brain may have been mulled along with the wine this weekend.

ahhh don't tell me you met that big bloke in the red suit with the white Beard ,and did you sit on his ...knee ?"

I was selling it in the Ooooop North. I haven't sat on anyone's knee for sometime.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"my cocks better"

It may well be... but this is about Wishy's cock and dedicated especially to him. If you want your own (thread that is) you have to apply to Lickety for permission as she is in charge of regulations. Juliewonders on the other hand is in charge of entries...

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I think its very pretty

Now i have to jump to wishys defence here ,it may look a lot of things buts it sure aint pretty !! "

Wishy may think it's pretty. How would you describe it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's one of those stick on ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

ohhh sorryyyyy

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It's one of those stick on ones "
Do you think that is why he is holding on so tight?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"ohhh sorryyyyy "
Just kidding xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ohhh sorryyyyy Just kidding xx"

me too

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think its very pretty

Now i have to jump to wishys defence here ,it may look a lot of things buts it sure aint pretty !!

Wishy may think it's pretty. How would you describe it?"

I am far too insecure to comment

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Guys.... and I mean male guys...;-)

You can come out here if you wishy it... we wont think badly of you...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Arrgghhhh whats going on???

"

Once is never enough. (sounds like a good plot for a Bond film)

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can organise it and we'll be there

The holiday as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think its very pretty

Wishy may think it's pretty. How would you describe it?"

I wouldn't say it's pretty. More handsome in a rugged "if you come near it, it will shag the fuck out of you" kinda way. A sort of man's man's cock. (that's not to exclude the ladies from playing wiv it though)

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Guys.... and I mean male guys...;-)

You can come out here if you wishy it... we wont think badly of you...;-) "

Errr ok ,i confess ....i am Foamosexual

I can only do it in a bubble bath at exactly 104.6 degrees .

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I think its very pretty

I wouldn't say it's pretty. More handsome in a rugged "if you come near it, it will shag the fuck out of you" kinda way. A sort of man's man's cock. (that's not to exclude the ladies from playing wiv it though) "

Are there lady-type cocks then?

So, how does one get near such a rugged handsome beast?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Delighted....had to look ... Then saw mrs wishy's boobs.......nice"

You shoulda seen 'em when she was preggers. Fuck me, there was enough there for the entire household cavalry!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

A sort of man's man's cock. (that's not to exclude the ladies from playing wiv it though) "

You have no idea how relieved I am...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think its very pretty

I wouldn't say it's pretty. More handsome in a rugged "if you come near it, it will shag the fuck out of you" kinda way. A sort of man's man's cock. (that's not to exclude the ladies from playing wiv it though)

So, how does one get near such a rugged handsome beast?"

The Lesser Spotted ManCock only comes out on dark nights when there is no moon and you have to sit patiently for hours if you want to see one in the wild. When you finally get to spy one you'll be transfixed by them, they really are a sight to behold and right at the end of the evening they do this sort of rapid retraction/forward motion spitting dance. Sometimes they can spit yards and you have to be careful and wear galoshes if you don't want to ruin your new Ugg boots. One unfortunate viewer got too close and ended up in A&E with an eye infection.

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think its very pretty

So, how does one get near such a rugged handsome beast?"

Yeah lots of places sell them ,you should feel empowered when you strap it on ....don't wear it for too long though you ll grow whiskers and get a hairy chest....unless you want one that is ?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

The Lesser Spotted ManCock only comes out on dark nights when there is no moon and you have to sit patiently for hours if you want to see one in the wild. When you finally get to spy one you'll be transfixed by them, they really are a sight to behold and right at the end of the evening they do this sort of rapid retraction/forward motion spitting dance. Sometimes they can spit yards and you have to be careful and wear galoshes if you don't want to ruin your new Ugg boots. One unfortunate viewer got too close and ended up in A&E with an eye infection. "

It's spotted!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cant help but notice that Wishy's cock has been taken out of my hands.....

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

Yeah lots of places sell them ,you should feel empowered when you strap it on ....don't wear it for too long though you ll grow whiskers and get a hairy chest....unless you want one that is ? "

Erm.... - I blame the menopause.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Cant help but notice that Wishy's cock has been taken out of my hands....."

Sorry, Aphrodite. I got carried away playing with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's spotted!"

LESSER spotted.

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Yeah lots of places sell them ,you should feel empowered when you strap it on ....don't wear it for too long though you ll grow whiskers and get a hairy chest....unless you want one that is ?

Erm.... - I blame the menopause. "

Lmao, any sweating and cravings ?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Cant help but notice that Wishy's cock has been taken out of my hands.....

Sorry, Aphrodite. I got carried away playing with it."

There is the concept of share in the community...?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

Lmao, any sweating and cravings ?"

Craving getting sweaty with a cock... is that what you mean?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Cant help but notice that Wishy's cock has been taken out of my hands.....

Sorry, Aphrodite. I got carried away playing with it.There is the concept of share in the community...?"

I like sharing.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If he wasn't holding it, it would swing to the right!

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Lmao, any sweating and cravings ?

Craving getting sweaty with a cock... is that what you mean?"

Yeah ok that'll do ...any cravings to get sweaty with a cock ?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"If he wasn't holding it, it would swing to the right! "
I thought earlier it might actually crumble under European regulations, luckily Lickety came to the rescue...

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sorry peeps.. just lifting Wishy's cock back to the top!

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Sorry peeps.. just lifting Wishy's cock back to the top! "

Has it drooped again ?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sorry peeps.. just lifting Wishy's cock back to the top!

Has it drooped again ?

"

PMSL... he is in 2nd place for most fabbed cock picture...and rising

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If he wasn't holding it, it would swing to the right! "

Au contrare mon ami (in bestest DelBoy accent), it dresses naturally to the left.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Are we meant to be fabbing it?

Ill fab it as long as he does'nt start a thread about how well its doing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are we meant to be fabbing it?

Ill fab it as long as he does'nt start a thread about how well its doing "

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Please all fab Wishy's cock picture - I would like to get him to the top

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive slapped a fab on it

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I have fabbed his cock picture - he is nearly in number 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are we meant to be fabbing it?

Ill fab it as long as he does'nt start a thread about how well its doing "

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I have fabbed his cock picture - he is nearly in number 1"

Does he get a prize if it reaches number 1? If I fab it do I have to keep it or can I dispose of it at will?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I have fabbed his cock picture - he is nearly in number 1

Does he get a prize if it reaches number 1? If I fab it do I have to keep it or can I dispose of it at will?"

Wishy IS the prize as and when he gets there. Now you know it might be rude to turn down a prize ..... but then I am sure there will be quite a few who d share the bounty...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ??

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ?? "

Who will be "in at number 2" then?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ?? "
WHat an awesome idea! Would you be participating member or part of the jury?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ??

Who will be "in at number 2" then?"

They need to display ... a bit like in the Antique Road Show... goods need to be on display before they can be rated?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ?? WHat an awesome idea! Would you be participating member or part of the jury? "

Never been much good on jury's

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ?? WHat an awesome idea! Would you be participating member or part of the jury?

Never been much good on jury's "

Haha, that got you out of jury and into competition very nicely indeed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there a top of the cocks chart somewhere ?? WHat an awesome idea! Would you be participating member or part of the jury?

Never been much good on jury's Haha, that got you out of jury and into competition very nicely indeed."

Might have cocked up there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hellllllooooooooo, I have just arrived in Tyneside ................ Wisssssshy Wisssssshy where do I go now ................

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hellllllooooooooo, I have just arrived in Tyneside ................ Wisssssshy Wisssssshy where do I go now ................ "
Actually.... in your case I would believe you! Well done for getting there safely

Wishy? Wishy??????

Weeeeeeeeeeesheeeeeeeee .... prepare to errr... live!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

9/10

I'm not afraid to rate wishy's cock

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"9/10

I'm not afraid to rate wishy's cock "

Excellent - well done. There is a man who is confortable in hi sexuality. Now all you need to do is fab his cock picture. Dont worry you can unfab it later if it bothers you...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hellllllooooooooo, I have just arrived in Tyneside ................ Wisssssshy Wisssssshy where do I go now ................ Actually.... in your case I would believe you! Well done for getting there safely

Wishy? Wishy??????

Weeeeeeeeeeesheeeeeeeee .... prepare to errr... live!!!"

hes gone a tad quiet - do ya think he scared

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hellllllooooooooo, I have just arrived in Tyneside ................ Wisssssshy Wisssssshy where do I go now ................ Actually.... in your case I would believe you! Well done for getting there safely

Wishy? Wishy??????

Weeeeeeeeeeesheeeeeeeee .... prepare to errr... live!!!

hes gone a tad quiet - do ya think he scared "

Petrified!!!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Petrified...mean literally having turned into a stone... now there is a hard material!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Petrified...mean literally having turned into a stone... now there is a hard material!!!"

I am gonna cry now ......... It was a looong drive ..... sob sob

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I was so sure Wishy's Cock would climax at 175 posts but it's gone flaccid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wishy? Wishy??????

Weeeeeeeeeeesheeeeeeeee .... prepare to errr... live!!!"

Hey, I've been down south for four days, Siren needed my ... um... attention.

(well, tbh, The Cock decided it needed her attention)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think Swinglemale wins the cleanest pants award, like the Daz challenge.

I like a man with brilliant white pants

Reply privately

over a year ago

"9/10

I'm not afraid to rate wishy's cock "

Aw tks Rusty. Nice pussy you got there too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive fabbed it

Its been a while since i saw one so upstanding

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've fabbed it too and gone home - your safe lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's nice to see some women have fabbed it as it's been mainly men up until today!! (not that I mind men looking at my cock you understand.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"9/10

I'm not afraid to rate wishy's cock Excellent - well done. There is a man who is confortable in hi sexuality. Now all you need to do is fab his cock picture. Dont worry you can unfab it later if it bothers you...;-)"

done

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Lovely how one, admittedly very handsome cock, can unite the forumites, male and female....it is simply beautiful (and the cock!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

ive already fabbed it

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"ive already fabbed it "

Good for you - I am sure we will get it to where it should be

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lovely how one, admittedly very handsome cock, can unite the forumites, male and female....it is simply beautiful (and the cock!) "

You do realise that the next time you and it are in the same place at the same time it will need introducing properly. You do know that don't you?

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Wishy is that your real cock or a stunt cock?

(I use a bottom double for all my arse work)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wishy is that your real cock or a stunt cock?

(I use a bottom double for all my arse work)"

It's the Real McCoy, but I should probably confess that whilst I am 47 the cock in the photo is only 39. Should I update it?

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's the Real McCoy, but I should probably confess that whilst I am 47 the cock in the photo is only 39. Should I update it? "

No don't, time after all is relative.

Maybe Photoshop a wrinkle or two on but that's it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was so sure Wishy's Cock would climax at 175 posts but it's gone flaccid."

Hey, my cock is like British Airways, it may be slow but it'll get you there in the end.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Lovely how one, admittedly very handsome cock, can unite the forumites, male and female....it is simply beautiful (and the cock!)

You do realise that the next time you and it are in the same place at the same time it will need introducing properly. You do know that don't you? "

I was rather hoping but too shy to ask

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

It's the Real McCoy, but I should probably confess that whilst I am 47 the cock in the photo is only 39. Should I update it?

Maybe Photoshop a wrinkle or two on but that's it. "

OMG you two have me in stitches...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe Photoshop a wrinkle or two on but that's it. "

I thought I'd update it after all, but it seems to have grown a mouth!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Cock apologises for it's lacsadaisical performance on this thread. It should have reached 175 long before now but well, it got distracted basically. It's like that you know, it has the attention span of a gnat!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

COck has only gone into hibernation as the fabsters prefer the view of the firm grip around it - I have it on good authority! Bring back gripping!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"COck has only gone into hibernation as the fabsters prefer the view of the firm grip around it - I have it on good authority! Bring back gripping!! "

That's Siren gripping it!! And it's her mouth, not mine, cos if it was my mouth I'd have a neck like a giraffe and wouldn't leave my house... ever!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back by popular demand.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Back by popular demand. "
Sirens hands are indeed beautiful and gripping but this is a much better marketing strategy!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Is his cock still up there?

Or has it fell off................the page

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is his cock still up there?

Or has it fell off................the page "

I know somewhere it most definately would like to be up.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Has it flagged again. You really must work harder at keeping it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has it flagged again. You really must work harder at keeping it up."

I'm trying but me arm's fookin knackered. Anyone else wanna have a go?

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Tit wank might help

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tit wank might help"

Believe it or not I've never had a tit wank.

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Tit wank might help

Believe it or not I've never had a tit wank. "

Apparently they are very life affirming..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tit wank might help

Apparently they are very life affirming..lol"

It's one of my ambitions to have a tit wank before I die by someone who knows how to do them properly. Are you offering?

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Tit wank might help

It's one of my ambitions to have a tit wank before I die by someone who knows how to do them properly. Are you offering? "

If I'm North East bound will get my people to contact your people..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tit wank might help

It's one of my ambitions to have a tit wank before I die by someone who knows how to do them properly. Are you offering?

If I'm North East bound will get my people to contact your people..lol"

I did ask my secretary for a tit wank once but she told me to fuck off and called me a dirty old perv so tread carefully when you call as she's a little sensitive.

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Tit wank might help

I did ask my secretary for a tit wank once but she told me to fuck off and called me a dirty old perv so tread carefully when you call as she's a little sensitive. "

Staff are so petty nowadays..heads full of HR stuff I suppose!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tit wank might help

I did ask my secretary for a tit wank once but she told me to fuck off and called me a dirty old perv so tread carefully when you call as she's a little sensitive.

Staff are so petty nowadays..heads full of HR stuff I suppose!"

I'll have to have a strong word with my HR people then! Filling my staff's head's full of their stuff!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I see it's still out but not reached its destination yet. Give me a shout when you are on the final strokes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shit! It's gone and got the Xmas decs down from the loft and gone all festive on me!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Shit! It's gone and got the Xmas decs down from the loft and gone all festive on me! "

Phew! I thought it had developed some sort of disease for being up for so long and not reaching a climax. Either that or your cock is made from sprouts, bacon and turkey.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shit! It's gone and got the Xmas decs down from the loft and gone all festive on me!

Phew! I thought it had developed some sort of disease for being up for so long and not reaching a climax. Either that or your cock is made from sprouts, bacon and turkey."

This is a Sprouts-free thread. Sprouts are devil's fartballs and should be banned!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Shit! It's gone and got the Xmas decs down from the loft and gone all festive on me!

Phew! I thought it had developed some sort of disease for being up for so long and not reaching a climax. Either that or your cock is made from sprouts, bacon and turkey.

This is a Sprouts-free thread. Sprouts are devil's fartballs and should be banned! "

Hee at 'fartballs' . And I agree - torch the sprout fields!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a Sprouts-free thread. Sprouts are devil's fartballs and should be banned!

Hee at 'fartballs' . And I agree - torch the sprout fields!"

Jamie Oliver did a prog last Christmas about sprouts being awful and how his method of cooking them would turn even the most ardent hater of the yukky little things into sprouts lovers. We tried it. Jamie's a twat.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Jamie Oliver did a prog last Christmas about sprouts being awful and how his method of cooking them would turn even the most ardent hater of the yukky little things into sprouts lovers. We tried it. Jamie's a twat. "

The only way to enjoy sprouts is to cook them gently with a knob of butter and some bacon in, take out before they go hard, gently mash them, then chuck them away! Yummy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jamie Oliver did a prog last Christmas about sprouts being awful and how his method of cooking them would turn even the most ardent hater of the yukky little things into sprouts lovers. We tried it. Jamie's a twat.

The only way to enjoy sprouts is to cook them gently with a knob of butter and some bacon in, take out before they go hard, gently mash them, then chuck them away! Yummy. "

And waste a perfectly good piece of bacon?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

The only way to enjoy sprouts is to cook them gently with a knob of butter and some bacon in, take out before they go hard, gently mash them, then chuck them away! Yummy.

And waste a perfectly good piece of bacon? "

You take that out before you throw them. I'd never willingly dispose of edible pig.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You take that out before you throw them. I'd never willingly dispose of edible pig."

But the cooked bacon would be infused with the stench of the disgusting little puke dungballs.

I think the only way to deal with sprouts is to shoot people who grow them.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

You take that out before you throw them. I'd never willingly dispose of edible pig.

But the cooked bacon would be infused with the stench of the disgusting little puke dungballs.

I think the only way to deal with sprouts is to shoot people who grow them. "

Fair enough. Your solution is definitely the best. Can we hunt them a bit first? Just that I have some unresolved childhood issues from my mother forcing me to eat the damn things every year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's got a green helmet! Has it gone mouldy? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's got a green helmet! Has it gone mouldy? Lol"

Noooo, it's Christmas Green, anyone can see that!!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"It's got a green helmet! Has it gone mouldy? Lol

Noooo, it's Christmas Green, anyone can see that!! "

I still see a sprout, bacon and turkey wrapped cock.

Wishy, cum on final push. You only need eleven more strokes to climax.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wishy, cum on final push. You only need eleven more strokes to climax."

Hell, did not realise Wishy had come this far... 8 to go

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell, did not realise Wishy had come this far... 8 to go "

There's life in the old todger yet!!

(I did mention I was a quick repeater didn't I? I did say that from the offset?)

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

(I did mention I was a quick repeater didn't I? I did say that from the offset?) "

Keep going Wishy, deep thrusts now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

(I did mention I was a quick repeater didn't I? I did say that from the offset?)

Keep going Wishy, deep thrusts now."

{who's ya daddy... who's ya daddy!!}

Uh! Uh! (authentic porno grunts) Uh! Uh! Oh baby!

(am I putting you off?)

Nevermind.

Oooooo! Aaaah! (Cantona) Sorry, that slipped out there.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

(am I putting you off?)

Nevermind.

Oooooo! Aaaah! (Cantona) Sorry, that slipped out there. "

Slip it back in quick before it goes down again.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

(am I putting you off?)

Nevermind.

Slip it back in quick before it goes down again."

Dont let him slip now he is sooo close

Reply privately

over a year ago

6 to go

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

(am I putting you off?)

Nevermind.

Slip it back in quick before it goes down again."

Hey, I'm not known as Torpedo Cock for nuthin y'know. Once it's out the tube it stays active till it finds a new mark, locks on and explodes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So near orgasm now;-)

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Come on Wishy... you really must have the last word on this ... it would be so masterful

Reply privately

over a year ago

THAR SHE BLOWS!! AHAB STRIKES AGAIN!!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Just hope Wishy makes the 175 post...