Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Netflix...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just added a film you might like.

Thanks Netflix. No idea why 'Full Metal Alchemist' might be of interest to me.

What's the most random film/program Netflix (or another streaming service) has recommended for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Wow, that sounds like a corker. Let me guess? No A list celebs were hurt in the making of said film?

I don’t have Netflix, I share my mums and she watches all sorts of rubbish so it’s all the same really. Dinosaurs Live Again or The Eye of the Storm is approaching - that sort of guff.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Wow, that sounds like a corker. Let me guess? No A list celebs were hurt in the making of said film?

I don’t have Netflix, I share my mums and she watches all sorts of rubbish so it’s all the same really. Dinosaurs Live Again or The Eye of the Storm is approaching - that sort of guff."

It's a live action film.of a popular anime series

By *heHornyWandererMan
over a year ago

glasgow

And that’s just the second fullmetal alchemist movie, you’ll have the third one from next month too

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I can't remember the name but Prime Video recommended a documentary about some trailer-trash crime-ridden Hillbillies, of which I had no interest for.

My only take away from the trailer was that they ALL wore Carhartt™ clothing.

I'm never buying Carhartt again.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Wow, that sounds like a corker. Let me guess? No A list celebs were hurt in the making of said film?

I don’t have Netflix, I share my mums and she watches all sorts of rubbish so it’s all the same really. Dinosaurs Live Again or The Eye of the Storm is approaching - that sort of guff.

It's a live action film.of a popular anime series"

Is it? That’ll teach me to be flippant

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

It's a live action film.of a popular anime series

Is it? That’ll teach me to be flippant "

Yup, not that I've seen either the film or the anime

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don’t have Netflix, I share my mums and she watches all sorts of rubbish so it’s all the same really. Dinosaurs Live Again or The Eye of the Storm is approaching - that sort of guff."

I'll watch it on your behalf

Post new Message to Thread