Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Masturbation and guilt

Jump to newest

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

I think it's safe to say masturbation is something we've all done.

Growing up you hear all kinds of shit.

Keep playing with it and it will drop off.

Or you'll go blind.

Was you made to feel guilty about masturbation and did you carry that with you?

Are you careful of how you talk to your kids and the message you leave them with?

I was watching the channel 4 documentary me and my penis...it made me curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Playing with your cock made you gay

I had seriously homophobic mates when I was in school.

*before anyone asks, it would make you enjoy it in your hand… and you want to feel other cocks.

By *heDoncasterConnoisseurMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Interesting question!

Never made to feel guilty. I wank for emjoyment or to destress. Some times I'll get in from work and wank to get it out of my system. I have had a wank over someone and then thought, "why have I done that?!" which I'd say is abit of guilt?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The only time I ever felt guilty was when the other mourners lost their place in the hymn books and we had to start all over again.

over a year ago

My kids have no shame and often blurt out like im off for a wank im bored or tell me there sex tails because i react the same as if someone tells me of my mums sex life (VOM) STOP TALKING YOU LITTLE WIERDOS I DONT WANT TO KNOW

over a year ago

"The only time I ever felt guilty was when the other mourners lost their place in the hymn books and we had to start all over again. "

I always found the church organ a distraction.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"The only time I ever felt guilty was when the other mourners lost their place in the hymn books and we had to start all over again. "

Ah religious guilt

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"The only time I ever felt guilty was when the other mourners lost their place in the hymn books and we had to start all over again.

I always found the church organ a distraction."

over a year ago

over a year ago

I still feel guilt about wanking, my wife thinks its disgusting, saying that she doesnt understand why anyone wants to have sex.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

You had the priest fetish too..

Thought it was just me..

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I still feel guilt about wanking, my wife thinks its disgusting, saying that she doesnt understand why anyone wants to have sex."

You tried talking... really talking it through.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The only time I ever felt guilty was when the other mourners lost their place in the hymn books and we had to start all over again.

Ah religious guilt "

More like persecution..

We had nuns at primary and boys being boys are always 'arranging things' down below but the nuns used to go apeshit if they caught you..

By *ust me 999Man
over a year ago

near you

I don’t masturbate very often but when I do it’s usually because I am sexually frustrated

I don’t think I’ve ever felt guilty about wanking myself off

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ah religious guilt

More like persecution..

We had nuns at primary and boys being boys are always 'arranging things' down below but the nuns used to go apeshit if they caught you.."

I went a Catholic school so I know the drill!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Felt guilty at the age of 30 as I thought this was now a grown up age and wouldn't wank as much as I had. I then thought at 40 that I wouldn't wank as much, as again this was even more into adulthood, but stuck to that for about an hour.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ah religious guilt

More like persecution..

We had nuns at primary and boys being boys are always 'arranging things' down below but the nuns used to go apeshit if they caught you..

I went a Catholic school so I know the drill! "

Some were vicious, their aim with a piece of chalk or the duster was impressive and not to be messed with..

over a year ago

"My kids have no shame and often blurt out like im off for a wank im bored or tell me there sex tails because i react the same as if someone tells me of my mums sex life (VOM) STOP TALKING YOU LITTLE WIERDOS I DONT WANT TO KNOW "
ps dont panic hes 21 the one im refering to

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ah religious guilt

More like persecution..

Some were vicious, their aim with a piece of chalk or the duster was impressive and not to be messed with.. "

Very much so...and the ruler. I had that a few times.

Caning and the PE teachers plimsole...oh yes, remember it well.

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

I wondered who was the one hitting all the high notes

over a year ago

I don't feel any guilt about masturbating. Even if I had someone to play with I would still play with myself as well.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I wank if I’m feeling horny, or if I haven’t had sex for a while, and I get that dull ache letting me know the tank is full (guys will appreciate this).

I don’t think I’ve ever felt guilty about having a wank, more disappointed because I’ve had to look after myself because nobody else was available?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I don't feel any guilt about masturbating. Even if I had someone to play with I would still play with myself as well. "

Have you ever had a wank after a meet? I have, still buzzing and horny from the fun, needed to relive the experience….

over a year ago

"My kids have no shame and often blurt out like im off for a wank im bored or tell me there sex tails because i react the same as if someone tells me of my mums sex life (VOM) STOP TALKING YOU LITTLE WIERDOS I DONT WANT TO KNOW ps dont panic hes 21 the one im refering to"

sounds like how me and my bro are with my mum just because we like seeing the disgust on her face

over a year ago

Did anyone wait for the 2nd coming?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I still feel guilt about wanking, my wife thinks its disgusting, saying that she doesnt understand why anyone wants to have sex."

Is she a puritan?

over a year ago

This thread reminds me of the ‘wank seance’

When mid wank you suddenly feel like you’re being watched by dead relatives

over a year ago

My daughter is still quite young but we and other younger family members that also have kids are currently teaching that exploring your body is normal and good but just explaining that doing it around others is not what we do.

Saying ‘it’s ok’ and avoiding words like ‘bad’ or ‘inappropriate’ are important.

Sometimes some people have said ‘it’s ok to do it in your own bedroom when you’re on your own’ which I think is good.

One of the things I discussed in therapy once was about the shame created about certain behaviours which affects those attitudes we have. So creating situations for my child is important that I do my best to avoid creating shame about that behaviour. Growing up, my family used to say things like ‘you mustn’t do that’ or treat sex and sexual behaviour as gross.

But with parenting, we all do it differently and I am a believer in there’s nothing we can’t work to fix if we change our opinions or perspectives after learning more.

over a year ago

"

I went a Catholic school so I know the drill! "

Ah, Catholic guilt: the Dom Perignon of guilts.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I am very open with my kids and made sure they knew it was normal- my son and my daughters.

over a year ago

Not felt guilt about having a wank since I started enjoying spying on others in public toilets in the '70s and '80s

But that gradually went away and I just enjoy it now

Though lately its getting out of hand and I have considered asking a doctor to chemically intervene

But it's still up in the air at the moment

over a year ago

I used to feel very guilty when I began exploring my body. And this went on until I met my partner. But I know this was because of past abuse.

My parents weren't amazing with us as kids when it came to the sex talk, they'd avoid it. And being the only girl in a house full of boys could be brutal sometimes. But as adults, we are all very open and no subject is off limits.

My daughter is too young to have the chat, but I'll make sure when the time is right that she is educated and knows she has my support for any of that type of thing. I'll never act as though masturbation and sex are wrong.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"

Ah, Catholic guilt: the Dom Perignon of guilts. "

Ain't that the truth

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I am very open with my kids and made sure they knew it was normal- my son and my daughters."

That sounds a very healthy way to deal with the subject.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Not felt guilt about having a wank since I started enjoying spying on others in public toilets in the '70s and '80s

But that gradually went away and I just enjoy it now

Though lately its getting out of hand and I have considered asking a doctor to chemically intervene

But it's still up in the air at the moment "

Ha ha

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I seriously mis-read this as masturbation and "quilt".

Seeing that I'm a 'duvet' person....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 15:44:31]

over a year ago

Always feeling guilty after masturbating

If I had use that time to read books, I would drive a Ford Fiesta by now

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I used to feel very guilty when I began exploring my body. And this went on until I met my partner. But I know this was because of past abuse.

My parents weren't amazing with us as kids when it came to the sex talk, they'd avoid it. And being the only girl in a house full of boys could be brutal sometimes. But as adults, we are all very open and no subject is off limits.

My daughter is too young to have the chat, but I'll make sure when the time is right that she is educated and knows she has my support for any of that type of thing. I'll never act as though masturbation and sex are wrong."

That sounds like you have had a lot to deal with.

Love and is so important for our kids and sounds like you have a really great relationship with yours x

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Always feeling guilty after masturbating

If I had use that time to read books, I would drive a Ford Fiesta by now "

Oh my word can it really be? For there cam only be 1 f&b!!

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple
over a year ago

Lancs

I only do it if im feeling really worked up and frustrated and always feel guilty afterwards, even a little ashamed of myself, I can't even touch myself with my hands because it makes me feel grim im not sure why though, I have nothing against anyone else doing it.

I always feel like people can tell afterwards and they would be disgusted.

I might be broken

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I only do it if im feeling really worked up and frustrated and always feel guilty afterwards, even a little ashamed of myself, I can't even touch myself with my hands because it makes me feel grim im not sure why though, I have nothing against anyone else doing it.

I always feel like people can tell afterwards and they would be disgusted.

I might be broken "

Oh my lovely that's definitely not a good way to feel about things.

I suppose a lot of us may carry that which others can't see.

And they really can't.

You're not broken, you just have your own ways. We can change those things that make us unhappy, if wanted.

I have done a lot of work on stuff that was making me unhappy.

It wasn't easy but worth it xx

Post new Message to Thread