Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *arc 7-6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halesowen

I was just looking at the Home Page - how can people get verified multiple times in a day by somebody they met 'along time ago' but just happened to be a member of FAB and just 'decided' to post it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A conspiracy theory!

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

Have they rejoined and got someone they met when they were last on Fan to verify them?

I don’t think people should be allowed to leave a verification more than a month after a meet.

Some say they met someone years earlier - ridiculous - someone could have turned into a very different person during that time

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I went to swingers clubs before I joined fab. The day I joined fab I got several veris from people I had met at these clubs.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Some say they met someone years earlier - ridiculous - someone could have turned into a very different person during that time"

But verifications aren't about the kind of person they are.

over a year ago

"I was just looking at the Home Page - how can people get verified multiple times in a day by somebody they met 'along time ago' but just happened to be a member of FAB and just 'decided' to post it?

"

What do you think verifications are?

over a year ago

"Some say they met someone years earlier - ridiculous - someone could have turned into a very different person during that time

But verifications aren't about the kind of person they are.

"

By *arc 7-6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halesowen

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 21:55:28]

By *arc 7-6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halesowen

So one person is now up to 250 verifications, congratulations!

Some of them from people who joined 3 days ago but have known then for years!

This is joke, it bloats the site with fake profiles and makes it more difficult for all of us.

Verifications should be while you're on the site only and not allowed to be posted retrospectively

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"So one person is now up to 250 verifications, congratulations!

This is joke, it bloats the site with fake profiles and makes it more difficult for all of us.

Verifications should be while you're on the site only and not allowed to be posted retrospectively"

So if a friend leaves, I have to shag them again before they can be percieved as a real person?

...y'know what, sold. I'm in.

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Verifications should be while you're on the site only and not allowed to be posted retrospectively"

I'm not bothered if they had 250

It's the "Veri of you remember me" of the suspiciously hot girls.

And then a Veri from "I knew hew ages back". From someone 90 miles away with can only veris.

Hmmmm.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People don't always do administrative tasks spread evenly throughout their visits. Often they do stuff in bulk etc. You've arrived to enjoy the forum during a work break, for a while - are you really going to hop around your account, doing bits of this and that, or check to see who has messaged to get a blowjob, as they're in town for the day?

I check messages every few days, quite typically. I leave veris for weeks.

In any event, many of us don't just have 1 meet, we engage socially, at cluvs etc.

If you bump into people at an event, it's highly likely there'll be several of them. Hence a bunch of veris could naturally arrive near simultaneously.

The error some people seem to make is that we all use fab and have a swinging life that's identical.

over a year ago

Oh. Goodie. More rules about things. Sigh.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

Crumbs!

over a year ago

If they have 250 veris surely that means they aren't fake.

People should have fuck veris every 2 weeks or get kicked off the site. No point being on here if they aren't fucking!! #genuineswingersfuck

over a year ago

Verifications should be while you're on the site only and not allowed to be posted retrospectively

If they have 250 veris surely that means they aren't fake.

People should have fuck veris every 2 weeks or get kicked off the site. No point being on here if they aren't fucking!! #genuineswingersfuck"

God if only that were a thing. I'd be smiling from ear to ear for a year. lol

over a year ago

So if a friend leaves, I have to shag them again before they can be percieved as a real person?

...y'know what, sold. I'm in. "

I'm planning on leaving every couple of weeks. Just FYI.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I had a couples profile with nearly 200 verifications then my partner decided he wanted to stop swinging. I set up a single profile so I messaged some people we had met and got several verifications on my first day of my profile.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Covent Garden

It's always plausible that person was engaged in a marathon gáng-bàng of epic proportions and therefore garnered 25Ø verifications.

It could have also been a charity Wankathon.

over a year ago

"I had a couples profile with nearly 200 verifications then my partner decided he wanted to stop swinging. I set up a single profile so I messaged some people we had met and got several verifications on my first day of my profile."

So you are still the person you were before? The same human being?

This is mind blowing and may cause issues with the OP's theory.

By *arc 7-6 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halesowen

Wow and then person with 250+ verifications from wherever is only here to chat. Unless you're famous..

By *ubwife4uCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

"Crumbs! "

Said the digestive as it fell off the cliff.

Anyhoo. If accounts with these type of veris bother you, don’t engage with owner of said account.

Life is too short. Move on and annoy your time here

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I was just looking at the Home Page - how can people get verified multiple times in a day by somebody they met 'along time ago' but just happened to be a member of FAB and just 'decided' to post it?

"

They could be real, or they could be fake. Follow the verification trail, see if it leads to what you think are genuine profiles or to the many fakes.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yeah, that kind of annoys me too. They should be recent.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We deleted our old profile after a stalker incident l, when we rejoined we asked a few meets to verify us again, so on day 1 we received 2 verifications that said they'd previously met us, I'm not sure why that would be an issue.

Could be all sorts of reasons, like us deleted an old account and lost veris.

Mrs

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

When I rejoined I had multiple veris on my first day back as people I’d previously met, and the ones I’d continued to meet, verified me.

Verifications don’t guarantee someone will meet you, me or anyone else. They just show that they met the one that verified them.

Why does it matter when it was?

If you do a decent verification trail fake ones are always obvious so what difference does it make.

over a year ago

Someone who has 250 veris is clearly not running a fake profile

over a year ago

The whole point of verifications is to prove that the person is really and/or not a time waster

If someone rejoins and has previously meet people on here why shouldn't they been allowed to be verified by people they've met previously?

By *he Artful TodgerMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire but travel

It’s plausible if someone rejoins, goes to a club event or similar, maybe they’ve been away a few days…

You need tk make your own judgement on the validity of verifications just like everything else

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

It’s kind of ironic that one of your own verifications is “had a couple of cam meets”

So ok for you to have retrospective veri, but not anyone else?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Wow and then person with 250+ verifications from wherever is only here to chat. Unless you're famous..

"

Only because they say no to meeting you, doesn't mean they aren't meeting others.

Post new Message to Thread