Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help with profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Updated our profile some what on information on what we are looking for but our messages section is still quiet! Maybe because N.Ireland isn't big on the scene or is it something on our profile!

Any help would be much appreciated and don't hesitate to say hello x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Close up pics of genitals and boob pics doesn't do anything for you tbh

over a year ago

"Updated our profile some what on information on what we are looking for but our messages section is still quiet! Maybe because N.Ireland isn't big on the scene or is it something on our profile!

Any help would be much appreciated and don't hesitate to say hello x "

What is your profile pic?

over a year ago

"Updated our profile some what on information on what we are looking for but our messages section is still quiet! Maybe because N.Ireland isn't big on the scene or is it something on our profile!

What is your profile pic?"

The profile pic is us two laying in bed x

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Any help would be much appreciated and don't hesitate to say hello x "

Relocate to the Midlands would be my advice

over a year ago

What is your profile pic?

The profile pic is us two laying in bed x"

Good luck.

over a year ago

I’d say improving the quality of your pics should be a priority! Full body shots of both of you, less closeups of genitals.

over a year ago

Just put new pics on, hope that improves us a bit!

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Photos could be better, in all honesty. How about one of the two of you in lingerie and nice boxers, in front of a full length mirror? Or dressed smartly, like for a night out? Your photos are not attractive at all. Sorry.

Text is ok, though it states what you are looking for but not what you can offer. It is very rare that single females will message you first, so you may have some searching to do and message people who catch your eye.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If your happy with your profile that is all that should matter.

Your bio is says what ye are looking for and is pretty good,it's better than a lot of others.

Your pics are they don't really stand out though but at least ye have made an effort and put pics up of both of you.

But what ye are mainly looking for is what so many others are looking for and single women who meet couples are one of the hardest people to find on here. And to be honest it's very rare a single woman will message a couple's profile first. And if they do it's because the profile stands out from all the others on here.

Your status won't help though and to be fair if you ask a question on here especially about your profile you will most likely get answers you won't like. That's just the nature of the forum's.

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Your bio looks decent op, pictures are not to my taste doesn’t mean they won’t work for others, as mentioned you will need to be proactive on sending messages.

Wishing you all the best good luck

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd definitely agree with the majority I think better pics needed, I'm not a fan of close ups personally, I'd rather see your bodies and know if there's any attraction, great you have pics of both thought, but more of the Mr than just his cock would be good.

Mrs

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

The close ups aren’t really my cup of tea. I really don’t like jizzy photos either. Lots of people do so it’s about appealing to the type of people you want to attract.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Pics are really poor, not because your bodies are but because of the angles, lighting, what you’ve taken pics of etc have a look at the hot pics section and more successful profiles for ideas.

Your bio is generic and says nothing of what you offer and of your personalities.

In addition a factor you cannot change and will go against you is your age, you’re just too young for many swingers you’d be too young for me.

As a woman who theoretically is what you’re looking for your profile is not appealing at all.

There are also lots of online guides to taking good quality erotic pictures, check some of those too. Invest in a tripod, experiment with clothing, angles, lighting, distance from the subject of the picture and don’t post just any pics on here.

I’m surprised you’re the age you are to be honest as most your age are very aware and knowledgeable regarding presenting a good image on social media.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

And yes lose the bitter status! That won’t be doing you any favours at all.

By *8v3nCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Any advice you'll get here will be biased. Some like closeups, some not, some like artsy stuff, some hate it. I'd say think about what kind of person you want to appeal to. Take pics, write what you want and jobs done. I think lack of location could be also an issue. If people would like to meet not sure where and how. Finally - do you have any specific search disabled.chexknyour settings.

over a year ago

"And yes lose the bitter status! That won’t be doing you any favours at all."

Bitter status? What do you mean?

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"And yes lose the bitter status! That won’t be doing you any favours at all.

Bitter status? What do you mean?"

Probably mean this op

People in the forums can be hateful at times!

over a year ago

Probably mean this op

Don't see what's wrong with the status to be honest is there?

People in the forums can be hateful at times!"

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Everything one is different op, we personally don't take anything personal on here

over a year ago

Probably mean this op

'That forum is getting worse' i mean I don't think complaining about the forums when you got solid advice on your last post and still have the same bland pictures and confusing profile picture.

Also your bio reads awkwardly.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Probably mean this op

I don’t think anyone has been hateful, it’s tricky when you ask for honest feedback.

People will tend to tell you what they like and don’t like to see in a profile. Chin up

over a year ago

Probably mean this op

People in the forums can be hateful at times! 'That forum is getting worse' i mean I don't think complaining about the forums when you got solid advice on your last post and still have the same bland pictures and confusing profile picture.

Also your bio reads awkwardly. "

Well what can we do to improve our bio?

over a year ago

"Everything one is different op, we personally don't take anything personal on here "

Yeah we've learned that now but thought we were going to get positive and maybe some nice comments if that makes sense but that's the end of the forums for us

By *stroSuckMan
over a year ago

Lisburn / Moira

The wording seems fine, I agree the pics are not great but that can be sorted out easily. The somewhere secret bit is off putting cos you could be really close or a hundred miles away which is not good. Maybe get someone to take tasteful pics of you two in bed or whatever to show the kinda stuff you're hoping to find? Just a few thoughts

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Everything one is different op, we personally don't take anything personal on here

Yeah we've learned that now but thought we were going to get positive and maybe some nice comments if that makes sense but that's the end of the forums for us"

Would you consider making the changes that people have suggested though? If you want to engage with more people that is.

It’s brave to put yourself out there and ask for candour !!

over a year ago

"Everything one is different op, we personally don't take anything personal on here

Yeah we've learned that now but thought we were going to get positive and maybe some nice comments if that makes sense but that's the end of the forums for us

Would you consider making the changes that people have suggested though? If you want to engage with more people that is.

It’s brave to put yourself out there and ask for candour !! "

Yeah we will look into a few things people said definitely amd hopefully that changes things!

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You’ve had honest but not unkind and certainly not “hateful” responses at all there’s not even really been sarcasm.

I think maybe you were hoping for lots of praise , which again to be honest isn’t going to happen with a less than stellar profile.

Look at the profiles of those with more experience, who you can tell from veris are having more success and see what they are doing differently. Change yours accordingly.

Between your age and I think also location but also just generally you are going to have to put more effort in. That’s true on fab but also on dating sites/apps generally. There are some truly fantastic profiles and pics out there that’s what you are competing with.

over a year ago

Probably mean this op

People in the forums can be hateful at times! 'That forum is getting worse' i mean I don't think complaining about the forums when you got solid advice on your last post and still have the same bland pictures and confusing profile picture.

Well what can we do to improve our bio? "

'not just have a play partner' doesn't read well, surely being in a relationship all you want is a play partner and not something serious? Maybe you mean FWB or regular partners?

Then you say you'd also like to get to know a couple, get to know more and if you're enjoying yourselves you'll take it to the bedroom.. Women on here get treated like a sex object by couples so telling them how they will be treated and their place in the threesome will read clearer.

Then you write another line stating you're willing to meet for a social and a coffee before things go further.

Then you have two separate lines that tell people to message you.

Your bio needs to contain information that isn't readily available on your profile, explain your situation in the threesomes and the one to ones, how other people will fit into your dynamic and what you're looking for, and I mean really looking for. If you want to add a third then say so, if your wife wants to all holes filled then say. Lots of couples on here that women can choose from so you really need to sell your self.

The forums aren't the issue but you're not going to get positive feedback on a bad profile if you want honesty.

over a year ago

Probably mean this op

Well what can we do to improve our bio?

'not just have a play partner' doesn't read well, surely being in a relationship all you want is a play partner and not something serious? Maybe you mean FWB or regular partners?

Then you say you'd also like to get to know a couple, get to know more and if you're enjoying yourselves you'll take it to the bedroom.. Women on here get treated like a sex object by couples so telling them how they will be treated and their place in the threesome will read clearer.

Then you write another line stating you're willing to meet for a social and a coffee before things go further.

Then you have two separate lines that tell people to message you.

Your bio needs to contain information that isn't readily available on your profile, explain your situation in the threesomes and the one to ones, how other people will fit into your dynamic and what you're looking for, and I mean really looking for. If you want to add a third then say so, if your wife wants to all holes filled then say. Lots of couples on here that women can choose from so you really need to sell your self.

The forums aren't the issue but you're not going to get positive feedback on a bad profile if you want honesty. "

We get that completely and that's the type of message we were looking for, explaining what we could do better/add in so thanks a million and will take that on board

over a year ago

"We get that completely and that's the type of message we were looking for, explaining what we could do better/add in so thanks a million and will take that on board "

It's okay. People on here don't like being specific because they feel it removes the personality from the profile but I think you can still work in your personality, some light humour.

If you're looking to attend clubs and socials as your profile suggests then you should also do that to meet other people. A lot of the website is around those events so if you do find one local to you definitely sign up. A friendly chat with people who are willing to go to the events will help you build connections with people who are clearly willing to put effort into meeting other like minded people.

Don't take it too seriously on here, no one really knows you and we're just going by what information we have to work with

over a year ago

"We get that completely and that's the type of message we were looking for, explaining what we could do better/add in so thanks a million and will take that on board

It's okay. People on here don't like being specific because they feel it removes the personality from the profile but I think you can still work in your personality, some light humour.

If you're looking to attend clubs and socials as your profile suggests then you should also do that to meet other people. A lot of the website is around those events so if you do find one local to you definitely sign up. A friendly chat with people who are willing to go to the events will help you build connections with people who are clearly willing to put effort into meeting other like minded people.

Don't take it too seriously on here, no one really knows you and we're just going by what information we have to work with "

Updated it and removed some minor stuff but will add to it later, any other info on what we should add?

By *ovingittwoCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

You're pictures aren't doing you any favours at all, sorry to say, none of them look sexy plus they make you look a lot older than you are.

Try some properly sexy lingerie and take lots of photos before deciding which ones to put up, if you're doing it properly you'll end up deleting most of them, but get better results.

K xx

over a year ago

Profile information completely re written and updated so hope it reads better. Took advice from VampWithABrain.. thank you!x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I know you said your profile pic is the two of you lying in bed but I still can't work it out !

over a year ago

"I know you said your profile pic is the two of you lying in bed but I still can't work it out ! "

We actually meant to change that, thank you for pointing it out!

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"I know you said your profile pic is the two of you lying in bed but I still can't work it out !

We actually meant to change that, thank you for pointing it out!"

Bio is really good!!! Pics are definitely much better good luck

over a year ago

"I know you said your profile pic is the two of you lying in bed but I still can't work it out ! "

That's it fixed now, hope the rest is good aswell!

over a year ago

"I know you said your profile pic is the two of you lying in bed but I still can't work it out !

We actually meant to change that, thank you for pointing it out!

Bio is really good!!! Pics are definitely much better good luck "

Thank you!x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

There are no pics of you together, which I think is important on a couples profile.

over a year ago

Maybe add some more pics, bio looks great to me. You not been on here long so give it a bit more time and i'm sure you'll have them queing in no time. Xx

over a year ago

"There are no pics of you together, which I think is important on a couples profile. "

Yeah thsts the next thing to get more pics up but the bio was the main thing to get more detail in

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"There are no pics of you together, which I think is important on a couples profile. "

Actually that’s a good spot! Its important for you OP as it ties in with what you’re looking for!

over a year ago

"There are no pics of you together, which I think is important on a couples profile.

Actually that’s a good spot! Its important for you OP as it ties in with what you’re looking for! "

Yeah that's the next thing now to get new pics uploaded just sat together last night and got more detail into the bio so the pics are the next thing

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

This is just me being nosey but I'm wondering why you will have sex with a single woman but not a woman in a couple ?

over a year ago

"This is just me being nosey but I'm wondering why you will have sex with a single woman but not a woman in a couple ?"

We are looking for that it's just getting comfortable with the right couple first

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I just found it a bit confusing when you talked about soft swap and then said "safe sex is a must". Do you mean using condoms for oral ?

over a year ago

"I just found it a bit confusing when you talked about soft swap and then said "safe sex is a must". Do you mean using condoms for oral ?"

Sex is sex, oral is oral 2 different things

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Copying other peoples bios is not a revamp come up with your own text!

over a year ago

"Copying other peoples bios is not a revamp come up with your own text! "

Who's copying what? We just thought yours was a perfect template on what you should have on your profile as you suggested so used yours as a template and used our own information

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Wow!

I said look at others profiles for ideas and inspiration it still needs to be YOUR profile

over a year ago

London

"Wow!

I said look at others profiles for ideas and inspiration it still needs to be YOUR profile "

I’ve just updated my profile using your template too. It’s very good! Thanks.

over a year ago

"Wow!

I said look at others profiles for ideas and inspiration it still needs to be YOUR profile

I’ve just updated my profile using your template too. It’s very good! Thanks. "

My profile template works great too. Just sayin'.

over a year ago

"Wow!

I said look at others profiles for ideas and inspiration it still needs to be YOUR profile "

We're actually complimentating you here as we based it off yours and used it to help us but it's sorted now that's the end of that

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"it's sorted now that's the end of that "

So you don't want any more critique or comments ?

over a year ago

London

"Wow!

I’ve just updated my profile using your template too. It’s very good! Thanks.

My profile template works great too. Just sayin'."

Bit too lengthy for me…

over a year ago

"it's sorted now that's the end of that

So you don't want any more critique or comments ?"

Sorry didn't mean it like that just thought your profile looked really well in terms of bio so used it as a template and it has helped us so thank you

over a year ago

Your profile is a copy from a single female which is weird enough but you haven't even changed from I to WE as a couple?

over a year ago

"Your profile is a copy from a single female which is weird enough but you haven't even changed from I to WE as a couple? "

Oh you've changed it now. That's better. For a while there you literally just had her profile.

over a year ago

"Your profile is a copy from a single female which is weird enough but you haven't even changed from I to WE as a couple?

Oh you've changed it now. That's better. For a while there you literally just had her profile. "

Aye that's exactly what we had. Finished with the forums but thanks for the advice anyways appreciate some of the comments

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If anything this thread shows that giving profile advice is kind of pointless and people will just take the easy way out given half a chance.

I've seen quite a few times bios and even photos copied from others and those who do it can't even see anything wrong about doing it.It says a lot more about the person who does it than anything else and would be a massive red flag. And it is not a compliment to the person you have taken it from it's a insult when they tried to help and that's how they get thanked.They put the work into their profile which is more than the other person could be bothered to.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If anything this thread shows that giving profile advice is kind of pointless and people will just take the easy way out given half a chance.

I've seen quite a few times bios and even photos copied from others and those who do it can't even see anything wrong about doing it.It says a lot more about the person who does it than anything else and would be a massive red flag. And it is not a compliment to the person you have taken it from it's a insult when they tried to help and that's how they get thanked.They put the work into their profile which is more than the other person could be bothered to. "

Thank you!

Yes I put a LOT of work into my profile it’s taken years to finesse and it’s not appropriate to copy and certainly not for a couples profile.

Plus your profile should be about the people being represented by it.

Even if I am inspired by others ideas or photos etc I ask them first by pm if I can do something similar as a courtesy, I just think that’s polite,

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

And now I’m blocked?! .

So I can’t see if you’ve still plagiarised me?!

over a year ago

I'm happy to receive any recommendations on updates to mine if there's anything better I could do apart from plastic surgery that's not an option

over a year ago

London

"I'm happy to receive any recommendations on updates to mine if there's anything better I could do apart from plastic surgery that's not an option "

The bio is generally fine and pretty non offensive if a little bland - doesn’t really sell you or give a massive insight.

Photos are okay-ish but a bit messy, discarded plastic bags and clothes horse in background don’t look great. Good luck

over a year ago

"And now I’m blocked?! .

So I can’t see if you’ve still plagiarised me?! "

They haven't changed it, as you'd expect

over a year ago

"Your profile is a copy from a single female which is weird enough but you haven't even changed from I to WE as a couple?

Oh you've changed it now. That's better. For a while there you literally just had her profile.

Aye that's exactly what we had. Finished with the forums but thanks for the advice anyways appreciate some of the comments"

Done with the forums because you don't like being called out for being lazy and stealing someone elses bio? Sad to see.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Aye that's exactly what we had. Finished with the forums but thanks for the advice anyways appreciate some of the comments

Done with the forums because you don't like being called out for being lazy and stealing someone elses bio? Sad to see."

Thanks

I think they also have a thread on site support which I’m also blocked from?! I’ve done nothing wrong except help them!

over a year ago

Done with the forums because you don't like being called out for being lazy and stealing someone elses bio? Sad to see.

Thanks

I think they also have a thread on site support which I’m also blocked from?! I’ve done nothing wrong except help them! "

There loss

Post new Message to Thread