Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger people on nudist beaches

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why don’t younger people go to nudist beaches? In my experience it’s only much older people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

A lot of younger people are hung up on how their body looks and get embarrassed naked. A lot of older people have realised no one gives a shit lol

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"A lot of younger people are hung up on how their body looks and get embarrassed naked. A lot of older people have realised no one gives a shit lol"
your body is perfect x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Half the poor bastards can’t leave the house for all their imagined fears.

By *entDomMan
over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

Has anyone got experience of abroad? I get the impression that nudist beaches, or naturism,is a lot more acceptable there. Especially the Scandinavian countries.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

They do abroad, but it is a much more family orientated experience

Here it's become so sexualised, family's tend to stay away

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I like having clothes on in public. Besides, I wouldnt want to be responsible for a bout of mass vomiting

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

We first went nude on the beach in our early/mid 20s. We were hooked immediately! Shame more don’t try it and follow it through.

By *andy 1Couple
over a year ago

northeast

we love it

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"A lot of younger people are hung up on how their body looks and get embarrassed naked. A lot of older people have realised no one gives a shit lol"

This is true although it appears less so abroad. What we do see here is clothed younger people going to naturist beaches to look at the nudies...still a fair bit of repression going on I think.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Half the poor bastards can’t leave the house for all their imagined fears. "

Now this is a whole new thread and something I'm aware of but no idea how this has crept up on us.

over a year ago

"Half the poor bastards can’t leave the house for all their imagined fears. "

Lol! Source? Or just your own preconceived idea!

over a year ago

I think it’s down to the many stories of perverts following others around.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

My friend sometimes goes to nude beaches alone she is 19 and says she gets hassled every time from single men lurking around. (Brighton - studland - westbeach etc )

I am not young but way way younger than the people at local little nude beach in pagham area I Goto. If there is a few guys there I always ended up being approached by different men , more often than not with some sexual advance pointed at me .

I can imagine younger people just can’t be dealing with it or simply they want to see younger people their own age nude around them

over a year ago

We would

Miss S x

over a year ago

Lmao some of the reasons

By *entDomMan
over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

You should be able to sunbathe how you want, it doesn't affect anyone. It's a shame it's sexualised. You can even play discreetly. Being watched is not an issue as long as those Watching are doing so consensually

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) would love to have gone to naturist places in my teens and 20s but I have little doubt I would have had an uncontrollable boner being naked around all those other naked bodies. I loved being naked in private, but I hadn't had many sexual experiences in those days so it would have taken hardly anything to set me off.

In my 40s and with a lot more experience, being naked around other naked people is pretty mild compared with other things I've done so I'm under control.

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

Yeah the vast majority of people at the beach/dunes I use are over 50. I have seen the odd younger man there, maybe mid to late 20's but never any single young women, actually no single older women either.

The youngest couples have probably been mid to late 30's but few and far between. There's a number of older couples who go fairly regularly.

I think there's still a misconception amongst younger people as to what naturism is, ie they think it's all sexual, and I think this puts them off. Pity they didn't just try it for themselves, they'd soon realise it's not like that at all, unless that's what your specifically looking for of course and then anything is possible.

By *eardedman7Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Would like to

By *illybeachboyMan
over a year ago

Guernsey

When on holiday abroad the age ranges are more mixed than at home. Thru FAB I've been trying all summer to get new faces to my local beach, however with one or two exceptions my efforts have failed. I'm not fussed about the sexual side, I just want to keep the location going.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You should be able to sunbathe how you want, it doesn't affect anyone. It's a shame it's sexualised. You can even play discreetly. Being watched is not an issue as long as those Watching are doing so consensually "

But playing even discreetly is adding a sexual element

Post new Message to Thread