Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is happening to manchester united?

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Continue here, it was interesting to see the replies, who else is surprised that their season is going from bad to worse? tTe 2 manchesters are opposite each other, city is leading and utd at last place, could there be a chance they can get relegated, is it down to the manager or that the players doesnt perform or is it a combination of them too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Oh joy. It was so fun being a punching bag from other fans, let's do it again

By *orking Class GentMan
over a year ago

Warrington

It's all down to the owners. No sporting ambition. They use the club as a cash cow. Do just enough to keep the tills ringing. To this end, they have execs in place that know lots about business but nothing about football. The result of this is that we've ended up with a squad of cowards that are effectively unmanageable. Trouble ahead for MUFC - it will get worse before it gets better. Glad it's getting more attention outside the club.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"It's all down to the owners. No sporting ambition. They use the club as a cash cow. Do just enough to keep the tills ringing. To this end, they have execs in place that know lots about business but nothing about football. The result of this is that we've ended up with a squad of cowards that are effectively unmanageable. Trouble ahead for MUFC - it will get worse before it gets better. Glad it's getting more attention outside the club. "
Yes, it is more down to the owners, in the other thread, one said that there might be a new owner that is interested of buying united and that is jim ratcliffe, he is the owner of cycling team.

By *orking Class GentMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"that is jim ratcliffe, he is the owner of cycling team."

It's Sir Jim and Inios sponsors a cycling team.. It's a chemicals group that turns over £450 billion a year and Sir Jim has a personal fortune of £200 billion, apparently. A Manchester man made good.. United fan. From a council house (not that one )

By *dventurous biMan
over a year ago

tesside

"Continue here, it was interesting to see the replies, who else is surprised that their season is going from bad to worse? tTe 2 manchesters are opposite each other, city is leading and utd at last place, could there be a chance they can get relegated, is it down to the manager or that the players doesnt perform or is it a combination of them too "

This is getting tedious.

Two bad games and as of right now it’s West Ham who are bottom and it’s Arsenal at the top. Where are the ‘What’s gone wrong at West Ham?’ posts?

Where are the ‘what’s gone wrong at misfiring Liverpool?’ posts? Two points so far. Klopp is so desperate that he’s hoping for the game to be disrupted so he can claim a win!

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"that is jim ratcliffe, he is the owner of cycling team.

It's Sir Jim and Inios sponsors a cycling team.. It's a chemicals group that turns over £450 billion a year and Sir Jim has a personal fortune of £200 billion, apparently. A Manchester man made good.. United fan. From a council house (not that one ) "

Yes, a sponsor he is, that is alot he is making too, it is also good that he is a united fan as well

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

It is a big game for united, they are playing against liverpool today.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It is a big game for united, they are playing against liverpool today."

What's your prediction, Shag? I want a scoreline.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"It is a big game for united, they are playing against liverpool today.

What's your prediction, Shag? I want a scoreline."

Yes. I think it could be 1-1, you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. I think it could be 1-1, you?"

Tough one. I think it could be high scoring, Shag. I'm going 5-2 to Liverpool.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

Yes. I think it could be 1-1, you?

Tough one. I think it could be high scoring, Shag. I'm going 5-2 to Liverpool.

"

Yes. I reckon so too, could be a high scoring game too, we will see what will happen

By *cott73Man
over a year ago

brighton

Massive six pointer tonight. Arf!

Post new Message to Thread