Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Disappointing

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

All week I've been craving toad in the hole.

Decided to make it tonight and it's quite possibly the worst one I've ever made!

The batter didn't puff up, the gravy is runny and really salty I also forgot to buy potatoes so no mash

What have you been disappointed by recently?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

No young lovelies from Tinder wanting a bit of mature action.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

That sounds horrific.

I’m upset for you.

As a man that prides himself on Yorkshire pud and associated spin off combinations if I were you I’d take some time to analyse exactly where it all went wrong and then come back stronger next time.

I was recently disappointed when starting off with 14 pars and finished with a bogey, two doubles and a triple.

By *atisfiedSighWoman
over a year ago

NW Wiltshire

That does sound really disappointing. Especially when you've looked forward to it so much.

I went to a pub for live music last night. I'd been looking forward to it all week but I'd got the date wrong and missed it. I love live music and it hardly ever seems to happen near me.

over a year ago

evesham

"That does sound really disappointing. Especially when you've looked forward to it so much.

I went to a pub for live music last night. I'd been looking forward to it all week but I'd got the date wrong and missed it. I love live music and it hardly ever seems to happen near me. "

Oh that sucks xx

over a year ago

evesham

"That sounds horrific.

I’m upset for you.

As a man that prides himself on Yorkshire pud and associated spin off combinations if I were you I’d take some time to analyse exactly where it all went wrong and then come back stronger next time.

I was recently disappointed when starting off with 14 pars and finished with a bogey, two doubles and a triple."

I soldiered on and ate it though lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Even after I posted my super sexy fishnet undies pic ..I never made it onto the bloke hotpic chart ..and I did a I'll fab you if you fab me thread as well lol

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I promised someone some brownies for the recent Manchester social, as Thursday was my day off, I set about making them, put the brownie tin in the oven to bake, 25 mins later, checked them, not properly baked, give them another 5 mins, skewer comes out clean, take them out to cool, put the cutter through them only to find out what should have been a gooie chocolate brownie was an over baked crumbly mess. Gutted

Re did them Friday night second bake were spot on, and delivers to the social on Saturday

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yesterday morning I bought a bacon barn/roll/cob, from a cafe, the swines had only buttered the bottom and not the top. Must be cost cutting

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"All week I've been craving toad in the hole.

Decided to make it tonight and it's quite possibly the worst one I've ever made!

The batter didn't puff up, the gravy is runny and really salty I also forgot to buy potatoes so no mash

What have you been disappointed by recently?"

Just life on the whole

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

My sexual prowess

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't dust my chocolate chunks in flour before adding them to the batter.

Just, a silly school boy error.

The shame.

over a year ago

I made the world's worst apple +blackberry pie today

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

People... Luckily, nobody of much significance... Still disappointing though

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Myself. I've been eating shite this whole weekend and just feel awful as a result. I need to sort it out this week

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

"Myself. I've been eating shite this whole weekend and just feel awful as a result. I need to sort it out this week"
er excuse me are you calling my brownies shite

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

You've redeemed yourself by the very mention of "Toad in the Hole".

That wonderfully warm and satisfying comfort food...it makes me long for my favourite season which is, hopefully, just around the corner.

over a year ago

Who has mash with Toad In The Hole? Only supposed to be served with onion gravy and maybe some veggies.

Make the batter to a consistency where it’s not too runny but not thick either, probably leaning towards thicker… heat oil in oven tray, so it’s spitting when you take it out, give the batter one more spin with the beaters to make sure there’s air in it, then stand well back, have your heat goggles on and protective clothing, and pour the batter into the hot hot pan, throw your sausages in, then whack it back into your hot oven for however long it takes. That’s how my dad did it and it always rose up, did his yorkie puds like that too. Yummy!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Myself. I've been eating shite this whole weekend and just feel awful as a result. I need to sort it out this week

er excuse me are you calling my brownies shite "

Apart from your brownies of course. They were divine and had to fight Mrs PassingFancies to get one

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

"Myself. I've been eating shite this whole weekend and just feel awful as a result. I need to sort it out this week

er excuse me are you calling my brownies shite

Apart from your brownies of course. They were divine and had to fight Mrs PassingFancies to get one "

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

This is very different from

Being ‘toed in the hole’. Which i believe often happens by mistake in the hot tubs of clubs !!! Am I right?

over a year ago

I would have been disappointed by the toad-in-the-hole too. I always buy the lower salt gravy granules because I find the others way too salty.

I've been disappointed by my CFS because it's wiped out most of this week and weekend. I'm hoping it takes a break next week.

over a year ago

evesham

"This is very different from

Being ‘toed in the hole’. Which i believe often happens by mistake in the hot tubs of clubs !!! Am I right? "

I did once get toed in the hot tub at Chams

over a year ago

Manchester United

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Being ‘toed in the hole’. Which i believe often happens by mistake in the hot tubs of clubs !!! Am I right?

I did once get toed in the hot tub at Chams "

Better a toe in the hole than a cock on the eye.........

A

over a year ago

evesham

A"

Hahaha that still makes me laugh so much

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

A"

I guess Cock eyed is a great screen name if you know The reason

Post new Message to Thread