Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Failed Fast Food Visit

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Tom is not a fan of chain restaurants and hadn't been to a McDonalds in yonks.

He parked up to avoid the lengthy drive through queue which Tom thinks should be banned anyway to stop these litter types dumping the wrappers all over the English countryside.

Then inside Tom could not get to the counter for the medlee of fast food delivery men from Deliveroo and Just Eat etc.

He will not use those so called smart ordering menus because of the germs. There will be all sorts of residue from fecal matter to on them .. Tom stays well clear of those.... He went into the toilets and they were not the cleanest. If they cannot keep the toilets clean then what chance of the menu boards. Nobody taking orders at the counter so Tom legged it..

It will be a long time before he visits one of those places again ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Tom is not a fan of chain restaurants and hadn't been to a McDonalds in yonks.

He parked up to avoid the lengthy drive through queue which Tom thinks should be banned anyway to stop these litter types dumping the wrappers all over the English countryside.

Then inside Tom could not get to the counter for the medlee of fast food delivery men from Deliveroo and Just Eat etc.

He will not use those so called smart ordering menus because of the germs. There will be all sorts of residue from fecal matter to on them .. Tom stays well clear of those.... He went into the toilets and they were not the cleanest. If they cannot keep the toilets clean then what chance of the menu boards. Nobody taking orders at the counter so Tom legged it..

It will be a long time before he visits one of those places again ..."

Have you considered Buger King or Wimpy instead?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I believe you can order on their app and pick up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

McDonald’s toilets are always clean up here. Maybe Tom needs to become GeordieTom and he can finally eat at a McDonald’s again.

By *appy nakedMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

But he’s right about the Just Eat driver’s, seems there’s no such thing as fast food anymore, always have to wait ages for an order even in the shop

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"McDonald’s toilets are always clean up here. Maybe Tom needs to become GeordieTom and he can finally eat at a McDonald’s again."

Tom has always like the Geordie race. He liked Laurie McNenemy and Brendan Foster and Gazzer. The Geordies share similar values to Tom. They live on what was the front line of the Roman Invasion of England and are tough well meaning people with a gritty character and they actually used to hang monkeys in case they were French Spies. Tom and the Geordies are still both wary of the French .

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"But he’s right about the Just Eat driver’s, seems there’s no such thing as fast food anymore, always have to wait ages for an order even in the shop "

Those buggers clog up the system. It's a bit like these taxi driver types on the rank standing outside their cars chatting to each other and smoking and blocking the pavement for pedestrians

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"McDonald’s toilets are always clean up here. Maybe Tom needs to become GeordieTom and he can finally eat at a McDonald’s again.

Tom has always like the Geordie race. He liked Laurie McNenemy and Brendan Foster and Gazzer. The Geordies share similar values to Tom. They live on what was the front line of the Roman Invasion of England and are tough well meaning people with a gritty character and they actually used to hang monkeys in case they were French Spies. Tom and the Geordies are still both wary of the French . "

I think you’re classing the whole North East as Geordies there but I think this is the closest thing to a compliment I’ll ever get from Tom so I’ll take it

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"McDonald’s toilets are always clean up here. Maybe Tom needs to become GeordieTom and he can finally eat at a McDonald’s again.

Tom has always like the Geordie race. He liked Laurie McNenemy and Brendan Foster and Gazzer. The Geordies share similar values to Tom. They live on what was the front line of the Roman Invasion of England and are tough well meaning people with a gritty character and they actually used to hang monkeys in case they were French Spies. Tom and the Geordies are still both wary of the French .

I think you’re classing the whole North East as Geordies there but I think this is the closest thing to a compliment I’ll ever get from Tom so I’ll take it "

Tom knew this Geordie guy once who always tried to order a bottle of broon at the bar. It was hilarious when he was eating a meal in the pub when the waitress asked if everything was OK and he asked for a bottle of broon. The waitress came back with a bottle of HP sauce...

Post new Message to Thread