Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Today

Jump to newest

By *hirley OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

I made pan cakes, I love eating them and think they're under hyped should be made more of a thing.

Can do so much with them, just eggs, flour and milk, cheap ingredients to make a simple crepe style with lemon and sugar. You can have them any time of the day and even make them savory with bacon or fried veg for example. I sometimes make the American thick fluffy style ones with just maple or my own home made caramel and top with banana slices, or my favourite is strawberries and whipped cream, but I don't eat many strawberries now unfortunately as they don't agree with me anymore

This is always my go to weekend morning feel good start I thought I'd share, does anyone else have a go to ritual or something like that they do? Doesn't have to be cooking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No real go to routines or owt. But I do like pancakes. Except I find them very sickly, can only have a couple then I feel bloated and sick

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I like them but prefer crepes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like them American style with blueberries in and strawberries and blueberries and maple syrup on top

By *ittle Miss PuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Your fantasies

Ooooh I love pancakes. I make gluten free banana pancakes and they are soooo yummy with nutella.

Damn it! Now I want some and I don't have any ripe bananas

Post new Message to Thread