Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women's thoughts on 2 guys looking to meet

Jump to newest

By *ackttttt OP   Man
over a year ago

worcester

Hi, I'm a first time poster (go me) I was just wondering what women's thoughts are generally about 2 guys looking to meet singles or couples? Or even guys experiences/thoughts. Feedback would be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No objection at all other than I wouldn't, way too young for me. Your profile is for a single male, no where does it mention your friend, and if you are meeting as a MM couple, as you are advertising here, you should have a couples profile or at least mention it your profile.

And would you really meet a couple of 99 yr olds?? When 18-99 yr old is listed, it does come across as a tad desperate, make a decision on the youngest and oldest age you would meet and put that on your profile

Good luck

over a year ago

Firstly you should mention this on your profile, if you are in fact going to be turning up withb another guy.

I have no feelings about it either. If this is what you wish to do then its absolutely fine and people who are interested will respond.

On the age thing, I cannot understand why people make such a b ig issue of this. Its very obviously that profile owners have b othered to set the filter, not that they really wish to meet 99 year olds. Why do people take every little thing so literally on here.

over a year ago

I would have no problem meeting two men if I were attracted to them. 3somes are fun

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

2 for the price of 1 why not - bollocks go for it your only young once and knowing how hard it is to set up an mmf with both guys being comfortable with each then you already solved half the problem!!!

over a year ago

Gotta love a spit roast

Post new Message to Thread