Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Female Sex Drives

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do women with larger breasts have a higher sex drive?

How about women with large clits?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What a ridiculous question

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What a ridiculous question

"

It may be a function of chemical intervention.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

It's more likely that some women with higher testosterone levels will have a higher sex drive than those with normal levels.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know. Lol

I do know that for the first time ever I've lost mine. So if anyone finds it please return it

Cali

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

"What a ridiculous question"

ill second that!!

over a year ago

"What a ridiculous question"

Its not!

Look at the pics on here lots and lots of big tits much more than small ones and lots looking for sex so it got me thinking is it related?

over a year ago

"Don't know. Lol

I do know that for the first time ever I've lost mine. So if anyone finds it please return it

Cali"

Shit not good if you have lost it! Want help finding it?

over a year ago

Maybe more people have big tits than small and it's just a ratio thing!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Its not!

Look at the pics on here lots and lots of big tits much more than small ones and lots looking for sex so it got me thinking is it related?"

Well ive got a big clit but i dont go round shagging anything that moves

over a year ago

If this is right then it would explain my sexual appetite. However I think its a load of bollocks and I'm just a horny bitch!!

over a year ago

Well I've not got big either. And my sex drive is normally very very high.

Cali

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

"Don't know. Lol

Cali"

Where did you have it last?

over a year ago

I actually thought id heard them all (stupid questions that is) but clearly not!

over a year ago

Its not!

Look at the pics on here lots and lots of big tits much more than small ones and lots looking for sex so it got me thinking is it related?

Well ive got a big clit but i dont go round shagging anything that moves"

I didnt say anything about being a anything goes shag monkey. People with high sex drives can be very selective who they shag you know.

over a year ago

we call it the "YO-YO" - it goes up and down..

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its not!

Look at the pics on here lots and lots of big tits much more than small ones and lots looking for sex so it got me thinking is it related?"

It is.

There's no shortage of video tubes carrying clips of female bodybuilders with big boobs/ clits, keywords and an online admission that anabolic steriods are the reason for the boob/ clit size.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

And I've got a little clit and I do go around shagging everything that moves.

Though that could be due to my big tits...

Or simply that my brain chemistry causes me to have a high libido and my high level of confidence, brazeness and sheer chutzpah leads to to proposition likely candidates and not many say no

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Its not!

Well ive got a big clit but i dont go round shagging anything that moves

I didnt say anything about being a anything goes shag monkey. People with high sex drives can be very selective who they shag you know."

I still dont think there is any truth in it, by your reckoning all women with small breasts would be close to being frigid

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/12 00:21:14]

over a year ago

"I actually thought id heard them all (stupid questions that is) but clearly not! "

Well dont hurt your brain darling its probability too complicated for you to answer the question if you have to bitch about it instead.

over a year ago

Sydney uni might know?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I only got up to have a ciggie as well lol

over a year ago

"I actually thought id heard them all (stupid questions that is) but clearly not!

Well dont hurt your brain darling its probability too complicated for you to answer the question if you have to bitch about it instead. "

Pot kettle ......

over a year ago

There are many who declare they have greedy girl syndrome and like lots of sexual satisfaction. You might be better going to a BBW bash to ask them if they are. Strangely you do not have a skinny girl bash event so maybe there is some truth in your theory.

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

"Sydney uni might know?"

over a year ago

All i know is since i've hit 38 my sex drive has gone through the roof

My husband says i'm as bad as an 18yrd lad

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"And I've got a little clit and I do go around shagging everything that moves.

Though that could be due to my big tits...

Or simply that my brain chemistry causes me to have a high libido and my high level of confidence, brazeness and sheer chutzpah leads to to proposition likely candidates and not many say no "

Hahaha, thumbs up to anyone that can get the word " chutzpah" in a post

over a year ago

There are many who declare they have greedy girl syndrome and like lots of sexual satisfaction. You might be better going to a BBW bash to ask them if they are. Strangely you do not have a skinny girl bash event so maybe there is some truth in your theory.

over a year ago

"I actually thought id heard them all (stupid questions that is) but clearly not!

Well dont hurt your brain darling its probability too complicated for you to answer the question if you have to bitch about it instead. "

Didnt realise i was talking to a 5 year old

over a year ago

Well dont hurt your brain darling its probability too complicated for you to answer the question if you have to bitch about it instead.

Pot kettle ......"

And your point is?

over a year ago

U can take horse to water but a pencil must be lead.

over a year ago

Didnt realise i was talking to a 5 year old "

I don't think there is any reason to resort to being abusive read the forum rules.

over a year ago

Didnt realise i was talking to a 5 year old "

Don't let him get your GOAT.

over a year ago

I don't think there is any reason to resort to being abusive read the forum rules. "

I didnt realise saying i think someone is acting like a kid is being abusive either! lol

over a year ago

Do not feed .....

over a year ago

Don't let him get your GOAT."

over a year ago

I don't think there is any reason to resort to being abusive read the forum rules.

I didnt realise saying i think someone is acting like a kid is being abusive either! lol "

Well I think the only thing to do is report as you seem to like to perpetuate the insult.

over a year ago

Don't let him get your GOAT."

You really dont live up to your user name do you? Quite the opposite but hey im not the lonely one so you have a nice day.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Shame you didn't hurt your brain a little and proof read your insult: probability!!!

Ok so it's late and random questions do occur in the wee hours but it is a very odd one.

Both the site and clubs have a mix of slender and curvy ladies - who between them have both big and small breasts. As to clitoris size I can only comment on myself and diamond and we are different ends of that range.

It may have seemed like a sensible random musing but you really should have considered musing a little longer or of doing some research using profile info before you posted it so bluntly.

As for insulting other forumites who have bothered to answer such a very random (some might say stupid) question at two in the morning gawd help ya when the day shift take a punt!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Do women with larger breasts have a higher sex drive?

How about women with large clits?

"

none of my mates have large tits,they all have a high sex drive.

although maybe it's not the same for guys.

over a year ago

Shame you didn't hurt your brain a little and proof read your insult: probability!!!

Ok so it's late and random questions do occur in the wee hours but it is a very odd one.

Both the site and clubs have a mix of slender and curvy ladies - who between them have both big and small breasts. As to clitoris size I can only comment on myself and diamond and we are different ends of that range.

It may have seemed like a sensible random musing but you really should have considered musing a little longer or of doing some research using profile info before you posted it so bluntly.

As for insulting other forumites who have bothered to answer such a very random (some might say stupid) question at two in the morning gawd help ya when the day shift take a punt! "

Now we have the spelling police in by the looks of it. Is there any reason for doing so as I don't see you do it to other users who make a mistake?

over a year ago

I have large boobs and a small clit. Should that make my sex drive average?

My sex drive is higher when I am having lots of sex and declines when I'm not. Should my breast and clit size change?

over a year ago

I didnt realise saying i think someone is acting like a kid is being abusive either! lol

Well I think the only thing to do is report as you seem to like to perpetuate the insult. "

Nope just giving my opinion, its a forum so therefore i shall continue to do so.

over a year ago

"I have large boobs and a small clit. Should that make my sex drive average?

My sex drive is higher when I am having lots of sex and declines when I'm not. Should my breast and clit size change?"

I dont think it should change and to be honest it was a open question as to if it made a difference or not. Looks like you can't ask questions if some don't like the question though.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Now we have the spelling police in by the looks of it. Is there any reason for doing so as I don't see you do it to other users who make a mistake? "

I don't usually but it's late, insomnia has kicked in, and the reference to hurting the brain just niggled.

Most users who make mistakes don't do so in insults. And I do believe that if you truly want to get away with being patronizing you have to be successfully superior! So a spelling error in a snidey putdown is a no-no!

over a year ago

Well I think the only thing to do is report as you seem to like to perpetuate the insult.

Nope just giving my opinion, its a forum so therefore i shall continue to do so. "

You can until admin decide your comments are nasty, abusive or a personal attack as it looks like in this case and deal with it appropriately and insinuating someone is a child I personally see as a personal attack. Read the rules they are there for all to see.

over a year ago

My sex drive is higher when I am having lots of sex and declines when I'm not. Should my breast and clit size change?

I dont think it should change and to be honest it was a open question as to if it made a difference or not. Looks like you can't ask questions if some don't like the question though. "

I answered you. How is that an indication of not liking the question? My sex drive changes with various factors. My breast size and clit size remain the same. Make what you will of that information.

I don't give a damn about the question but it looks to me as though you were only open to getting certain answers.

over a year ago

Nope just giving my opinion, its a forum so therefore i shall continue to do so.

You can until admin decide your comments are nasty, abusive or a personal attack as it looks like in this case and deal with it appropriately and insinuating someone is a child I personally see as a personal attack. Read the rules they are there for all to see. "

The patronising comment about not sustaining brain hurt "darling" was rather begging for a reply in kind IMO.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

And you didn't actually consider the replies you did get.

I might even suspect you actually wanted to cause a reaction rather than get answers to your question

over a year ago

You can until admin decide your comments are nasty, abusive or a personal attack as it looks like in this case and deal with it appropriately and insinuating someone is a child I personally see as a personal attack. Read the rules they are there for all to see.

The patronising comment about not sustaining brain hurt "darling" was rather begging for a reply in kind IMO."

Thank you!

over a year ago

I dont think it should change and to be honest it was a open question as to if it made a difference or not. Looks like you can't ask questions if some don't like the question though.

I answered you. How is that an indication of not liking the question? My sex drive changes with various factors. My breast size and clit size remain the same. Make what you will of that information.

I don't give a damn about the question but it looks to me as though you were only open to getting certain answers."

You really didnt read my reply properly. I am not after people agreeing or disagreeing I asked if there was a relationship to sex drive and boob size.

I didn't ask for people to give person insults though but didnt take your answers as such.

over a year ago

Lol i have small boobs n horny all the time so that's the theory of big boobs out the window Lucy xox

over a year ago

"

Now we have the spelling police in by the looks of it. Is there any reason for doing so as I don't see you do it to other users who make a mistake?

I don't usually but it's late, insomnia has kicked in, and the reference to hurting the brain just niggled.

Most users who make mistakes don't do so in insults. And I do believe that if you truly want to get away with being patronizing you have to be successfully superior! So a spelling error in a snidey putdown is a no-no! "

Pulling someone up on spelling is a low rent to me but you obviously were intent on.... well only you know but it does look a little like a person attack if I am honest.

over a year ago

The patronising comment about not sustaining brain hurt "darling" was rather begging for a reply in kind IMO."

Hmmm and what happens when you become abusive to someone in the forum?

over a year ago

I don't give a damn about the question but it looks to me as though you were only open to getting certain answers.

You really didnt read my reply properly. I am not after people agreeing or disagreeing I asked if there was a relationship to sex drive and boob size.

I didn't ask for people to give person insults though but didnt take your answers as such. "

I wasnt purposely posting on here to insult or attack anyone, stupid may have been the wrong word but i said it because i thought it was odd someone was asking a question i thought was so obvious.

over a year ago

"Lol i have small boobs n horny all the time so that's the theory of big boobs out the window Lucy xox"

Good for you I was only wondering

over a year ago

I didn't ask for people to give person insults though but didnt take your answers as such. "

People are entitled to express the opinion that it's a stupid question. That's not a personal insult, it's a comment about the question, not about you.

You got antagonistic with the patronising "darling" and the brain hurt comment.

over a year ago

It does sound like a barmy question but ...

In blokes, libido is now thought to be linked to the length of their ring finger, strange but allegedly true

So ya just never know, one day they might be telling us the same thing about clits'n'tits

over a year ago

You really dont live up to your user name do you? Quite the opposite but hey im not the lonely one so you have a nice day. "

over a year ago

The patronising comment about not sustaining brain hurt "darling" was rather begging for a reply in kind IMO.

Hmmm and what happens when you become abusive to someone in the forum? "

If you wish to chastise someone, start with the OP for becoming antagonistic when people expressed an opinion he didn't like.

over a year ago

I didn't ask for people to give person insults though but didnt take your answers as such.

I wasnt purposely posting on here to insult or attack anyone, stupid may have been the wrong word but i said it because i thought it was odd someone was asking a question i thought was so obvious. "

No you just started being abusive from the start. Here is a tip dont quote me, dont interact with me as I have no interest in interacting with you. If you dont like my comments report me but you have no right to start insulting me and not expect a response. I have read the rules now and have taken offence at your comments and will respond as admin wishes to abuse directed to me on the forum.

over a year ago

*Shakes head in disbelief*

over a year ago

"It does sound like a barmy question but ...

In blokes, libido is now thought to be linked to the length of their ring finger, strange but allegedly true

So ya just never know, one day they might be telling us the same thing about clits'n'tits "

I have read something similar too. Also guys who have larger balls/produce more testosterone are hornier by all accounts.

It was a honest question I was asking but it looks like you are only allowed to ask certain questions here sadly.

over a year ago

So ya just never know, one day they might be telling us the same thing about clits'n'tits "

The ring finger thing applies to women too. The length of the ring finger compared to the index finger is supposed to correlate, IIRC, to the amount of testosterone the mother had when carrying the daughter.

over a year ago

I wasnt purposely posting on here to insult or attack anyone, stupid may have been the wrong word but i said it because i thought it was odd someone was asking a question i thought was so obvious.

No you just started being abusive from the start. Here is a tip dont quote me, dont interact with me as I have no interest in interacting with you. If you dont like my comments report me but you have no right to start insulting me and not expect a response. I have read the rules now and have taken offence at your comments and will respond as admin wishes to abuse directed to me on the forum. "

*You* started the personal attacks.

Sorry to say that if you post in a public forum you can't specify who may and may not comment on your posts.

over a year ago

So ya just never know, one day they might be telling us the same thing about clits'n'tits

The ring finger thing applies to women too. The length of the ring finger compared to the index finger is supposed to correlate, IIRC, to the amount of testosterone the mother had when carrying the daughter."

Groovy

I have long fingers

over a year ago

No you just started being abusive from the start. Here is a tip dont quote me, dont interact with me as I have no interest in interacting with you. If you dont like my comments report me but you have no right to start insulting me and not expect a response. I have read the rules now and have taken offence at your comments and will respond as admin wishes to abuse directed to me on the forum.

Sorry to say that if you post in a public forum you can't specify who may and may not comment on your posts."

True but if someone persistently insults you then you ignore and report. Is it not better to point out to that person you are not interested and will be avoiding interacting with them? Save all and the mods a lot of time and effort don't you think?

over a year ago

If you wish to chastise someone, start with the OP for becoming antagonistic when people expressed an opinion he didn't like."

Oh you mean the response he made when he was told that they thought they had heard all( stupid questions that is) but clearly not?

No as I read that it bears more than a passing resemblance to a derogatory and insulting comment that I would say most people would be offended by. Would he have replied negatively if it hadn't have been put? Well looking at other replies it looks like not. So should he not have jumped at being told this? I think he has a level of justification but there and again I would just report and let the mods deal with it.

over a year ago

Sorry to say that if you post in a public forum you can't specify who may and may not comment on your posts."

And no I didn't start any attack read back I didnt ask for comments saying hey folks why not tell me im stupid for posting this thread.

over a year ago

Sorry to say that if you post in a public forum you can't specify who may and may not comment on your posts.

And no I didn't start any attack read back I didnt ask for comments saying hey folks why not tell me im stupid for posting this thread. "

I called the question stupid not you! There is a difference.

over a year ago

If you wish to chastise someone, start with the OP for becoming antagonistic when people expressed an opinion he didn't like.

Oh you mean the response he made when he was told that they thought they had heard all( stupid questions that is) but clearly not?

No as I read that it bears more than a passing resemblance to a derogatory and insulting comment that I would say most people would be offended by. Would he have replied negatively if it hadn't have been put? Well looking at other replies it looks like not. So should he not have jumped at being told this? I think he has a level of justification but there and again I would just report and let the mods deal with it.

"

I disagree with you, so it's perhaps not as clear cut as you think.

Expressing the opinion that it's a daft question doesn't equate to a personal attack. It's a valid opinion, whether or not it's what the OP wanted to hear.

As you say though, it's for the mods and admin to decide on.

over a year ago

You really dont live up to your user name do you? Quite the opposite but hey im not the lonely one so you have a nice day. "

Why this then?

over a year ago

And no I didn't start any attack read back I didnt ask for comments saying hey folks why not tell me im stupid for posting this thread. "

Nobody called you stupid.

over a year ago

Expressing the opinion that it's a daft question doesn't equate to a personal attack. It's a valid opinion, whether or not it's what the OP wanted to hear.

As you say though, it's for the mods and admin to decide on."

To me it looks very uninviting for new posters, we have multiple people being abusive one more so than others and really unpleasant. I personally would suggest reporting offensive comments as it is the best way. Why people think they have the right to well almost bully as a group is unpleasant to watch.

If people had ignored rather than get nasty it would have fissled away. However people like to be nasty, take out their problems on some stranger as it gives them satisfaction. It is rather disappointing people feel the need to do this.

over a year ago

To me it looks very uninviting for new posters, we have multiple people being abusive one more so than others and really unpleasant. I personally would suggest reporting offensive comments as it is the best way. Why people think they have the right to well almost bully as a group is unpleasant to watch.

If people had ignored rather than get nasty it would have fissled away. However people like to be nasty, take out their problems on some stranger as it gives them satisfaction. It is rather disappointing people feel the need to do this. "

I don't think someone saying they think it's a stupid question is bullying.

It was the OP that took it personally, even though the comments were clearly about the question, not him, and inflamed things.

It's the nature of fora that people will have opinions that differ.

The OP took personally comments that weren't personal.

over a year ago

If people had ignored rather than get nasty it would have fissled away. However people like to be nasty, take out their problems on some stranger as it gives them satisfaction. It is rather disappointing people feel the need to do this.

It was the OP that took it personally, even though the comments were clearly about the question, not him, and inflamed things.

The OP took personally comments that weren't personal."

Now we are getting a little silly saying comments were not personal as they clearly were and are still there to see. Bullying well more gang mentality of 3/4 people joining in to poke someone well its not pleasant really is it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/12 01:30:55]

over a year ago

Now we are getting a little silly saying comments were not personal as they clearly were and are still there to see. Bullying well more gang mentality of 3/4 people joining in to poke someone well its not pleasant really is it. "

I was the one who said the comment and it wasnt personal, it was about the question and not him which ive already repeated. I dont use the forums loads its a shame when i do i get accused of being a bully and supposedly being part of a gang who likes to pick on somebody. Dont make me out to be something im not please. Ill say it again....it was a comment about the question, people previous to my first comment had said similar things also. So i think ill leave it at that.

over a year ago

Now we are getting a little silly saying comments were not personal as they clearly were and are still there to see. Bullying well more gang mentality of 3/4 people joining in to poke someone well its not pleasant really is it. "

No, they clearly weren't.

Saying that is a stupid question is not the same as saying you are stupid.

Are calling me silly (i.e. being insulting) or are you saying what I am saying is silly, in your opinion? Should I report you for calling me names? Of course not, because you aren't.

Gang mentality or more than one person with the same opinion?

over a year ago

Are you calling me silly?*

Missed a word.

over a year ago

Now we are getting a little silly saying comments were not personal as they clearly were and are still there to see. Bullying well more gang mentality of 3/4 people joining in to poke someone well its not pleasant really is it.

I was the one who said the comment and it wasnt personal, it was about the question and not him which ive already repeated. I dont use the forums loads its a shame when i do i get accused of being a bully and supposedly being part of a gang who likes to pick on somebody. Dont make me out to be something im not please. Ill say it again....it was a comment about the question, people previous to my first comment had said similar things also. So i think ill leave it at that."

The best bet is to leave it and read with a clear head on. I have no axe to grind with anyone but reading the thread it looks like the op asked a question and was put down by a number of others. Was it necessary for the multiple remarks? Did it look a little like a gang response? Did it look unpleasant?

Personally I didn't see the need for many of the comments but those who made them will justify as nobody likes to be perceived badly. Just a thought looking on from the outside.

over a year ago

Other views from the outside differ from yours though Raymond.

You'll note I answered the question without making a criticism but to me it looked like several people agreed that they think it's a daft question and the first antagonistic post was made by the OP.

People could have ignored the question but the OP could have ignored the perceived criticism too.

over a year ago

Are calling me silly (i.e. being insulting) or are you saying what I am saying is silly, in your opinion? Should I report you for calling me names? Of course not, because you aren't.

Gang mentality or more than one person with the same opinion?"

Silly is a descriptive word, "Lacking seriousness" is what is in the dictionary take it as you will though as you are clearly looking to pick a fight for some reason.

Referring to someone as a 5 year old is derogatory as we both know but you will clearly argue the opposite.

However if you are offended by my comments report them you are free to do so. You are free to respond all you like but as my dad said as a child "lad the dog is dead".

over a year ago

Gang mentality or more than one person with the same opinion?

Silly is a descriptive word, "Lacking seriousness" is what is in the dictionary take it as you will though as you are clearly looking to pick a fight for some reason.

Referring to someone as a 5 year old is derogatory as we both know but you will clearly argue the opposite.

However if you are offended by my comments report them you are free to do so. You are free to respond all you like but as my dad said as a child "lad the dog is dead"."

I'm not looking to pick any fights, I just don't agree with your view of the situation and you seem unwilling to accept that any other view could be valid.

You're seeing a "gang mentality" whereas I am seeing several people with the same opinion.

I'm simply responding to you because you continue to insist your view is correct and I don't agree.

You can accept other interpretations of the situation exist and may be as valid as yours any time you like.

Your "view from the outside" isn't the only one.

over a year ago

PS the "5 year old" comment came after the "don't hurt your brain, darling" comment.

The OP started the insults and antagonism.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Other views from the outside differ from yours though Raymond.

You'll note I answered the question without making a criticism but to me it looked like several people agreed that they think it's a daft question and the first antagonistic post was made by the OP.

People could have ignored the question but the OP could have ignored the perceived criticism too.

"

The OP also ignored genuine responses to his question in favour of taking and dishing out insult.

over a year ago

"Don't know. Lol

Cali"

Ill have a look round here for you cali, msy have nipped off for a cuppa,

By *ittle Minx 73Woman
over a year ago

South Suffolk

All I know is that mine seems to be permanently through the roof lol

over a year ago

"All I know is that mine seems to be permanently through the roof lol "

Go girl,

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If people want to tell others they are posting stupid questions or imply they are being a troll for asking a question....then don't be surprised if they answer back.

over a year ago

Nobody likes me .........

over a year ago

Nice eh

over a year ago

Nice eh"

I followed it last night. It was amusing.

Apparently it's ok for people to say stuff but not ok for others to answer....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ahhhh maybe the ladies in this thread didnt like a single guy who dare to answer back! Psych!!

Made me smile anyways

over a year ago

All linked to testosterone n estrogen x

Post new Message to Thread