Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

its not just us blokes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Moan time been chatting with a couple on here and phone gut instinct said summat not right but gave benefit of doubt.

Meet was planned this week and just message via txt telling me to fuck off right out of blue and for no reason as we had spoke on phone earlier.

My point is its not just singles that are twats and time wasters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I really dont get it, why would people waste so much time chatting etc only to do that. It just doesnt make sense.

By *iss_serenityWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

i thought everyone, regardless of being single, couple, male, female, alien with 6 arms, was capable of being nice/friendly/sexy/frustrating/pain in the ass/ timewaster?

i make a habit of spending my time being a sarcastic twat, i doubt thats just a single woman thing either lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm your status says your just back from a meet yet you are moaning about someone else at the same time something doesnt quite add up here.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Did they say Fuck off or did they say they were no longer interested?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Hmmm your status says your just back from a meet yet you are moaning about someone else at the same time something doesnt quite add up here."

So you can't arrange more than one meet at a time then?

over a year ago

Not saying that just that he says hes been talking to a couple supposedly the same time as he was at a meet, so was he on fab talking to the couple while he was at a meet with someone else, thats what im saying.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/12 11:52:58]

over a year ago

"Not saying that just that he says hes been talking to a couple supposedly the same time as he was at a meet, so was he on fab talking to the couple while he was at a meet with someone else, thats what im saying."

Sorry for confusion what happened was I had a really nice meet last night. When I got home I signed in to verify the couple I met.

As I did that I got message from a couple I was meeting this week. Can see your point though in relation to status.

over a year ago

They were in Lancashire?

Ill make a note to avoid them.

over a year ago

"Not saying that just that he says hes been talking to a couple supposedly the same time as he was at a meet, so was he on fab talking to the couple while he was at a meet with someone else, thats what im saying.

Sorry for confusion what happened was I had a really nice meet last night. When I got home I signed in to verify the couple I met.

As I did that I got message from a couple I was meeting this week. Can see your point though in relation to status."

ok thats cleared it up thanks

Post new Message to Thread